• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The AI due to the difficulty level and also its DPs tend to be affected way less than you by WE. That kind of warfare will only work when you face a big empire. Here it will be the loss of troops that will win you the war.

Here's patch 1.2 http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?489887-1.2-is-now-out

I don't know where you can find 1.1, I found it in Gamer's Gate.
1.3 is in the tech support forum.

:)

The AI due to the difficulty level and also its DPs tend to be affected way less than you by WE. That kind of warfare will only work when you face a big empire. Here it will be the loss of troops that will win you the war.

Here's patch 1.2 http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?489887-1.2-is-now-out

I don't know where you can find 1.1, I found it in Gamer's Gate.
1.3 is in the tech support forum.

:)

Thank you,I'm really loving to play this game,but I give up any chances for a campaign with a northern country,I just cannot endure this stupid attrition :(

Edit: the patch is saying that For the glory isn't installed Ò.Ó

Thank you,I'm really loving to play this game,but I give up any chances for a campaign with a northern country,I just cannot endure this stupid attrition :(

Attrition can be avoided. Avoid marching armies into provinces that are covered in snow as attrition is higher there. Don´t put all soldiers in one army in one province unless you have good reasons for that - otherwise always have less soldiers in a province than the supportlimit.

For more info read the attrition FAQ. It´s still from EU2 but most of it is still valid:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?150566-Army-Attrition-On-Land-V1.08

Edit: the patch is saying that For the glory isn't installed Ò.Ó

Are you using on the installations mentioned in green?
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...is-now-out&p=11462267&viewfull=1#post11462267

Oh,I have the steam version,ok :(

And the attrition still large,I cannot even move armies in my own provinces without them getting destroyed :X

Are you playing vanilla? Or AGCEEP?

And what patch is that, 1.3 beta or 1.2?

Now, that's going to sound a bit wrong, but you can check my (halted) Finland playthrough (in sig), I fought dozens of winter wars in Russia there, encountered no problems.

Alternatively I can just record start of Muscovy game, since I'm too lazy to screenshots. Maybe that would be useful. Dunno, attrition was never a problem to me, especially not in my own provinces.

I'm Playing the Vannila Right now,I'm trying to create a Huge Empire before go to the AGCEEP.

I wanna to atualize for the patch 1.3,but all patches say that the game isn't installed,because I have the Steam Version

I'm playing as Muscovy,and I conquered Finland Right now:

1382408_539513189464563_1440029769_n.png

The war take so much years and I exausted my manpower two times :(

Oh,a question,how can I see the National decisions?And How I see my actual inflation?

Why Finland? Not your religion, not your culture...unless Muscovy has ugric in vanilla, then you can convert it. And AGCEEP isn't any harder than vanilla, it simply has much more historical events, overall it's how EU2/FtG should have been since always. Just on a nicer map, EU2 vanilla map is the worst.

I wanna to atualize for the patch 1.3,but all patches say that the game isn't installed,because I have the Steam Version

Damn unfortunate. Guess tech or bug support forums might have an answer for that. But then again, 1.3 betapatches are usually packed in .rar, right? So you could simply install FtG 1.2 first, and then unpack last beta in FtG's steam folder (Steam/SteamApps/Common/For the Glory), guess I was installing EU3 betapatch same way.

If you can't install 1.2, damn, simply post in tech support, Michael should know what's going on.

Oh,a question,how can I see the National decisions?And How I see my actual inflation?

National decisions...hehehe. It's one hella old game, there is only domestic policy. Sliders.

And inflation is at the bottom of economy screen. First icon to right from your shield in left corner, that pile of moniez.

Have you played tutorial? It could help in explaining some basic stuff.

Because Sweden was invading me every time when the truce ended :p So I need to weaken them,like the great Northern war in 1721 :p

So I will go to the Tech Support Forum :X

Oh oh,So I cannot Create Russia?

Tutorial?Ok,I try,and let's start the other mod so :p

Well, events like that are firing on its own. In vanilla it fires around 1520 when you control whole Russia, so you should be fine. In AGCEEP you can change into Russia in 1480 already if requirements are fulfilled.

Yeah, I guess tutorial could help in understanding basics. Remember that this game is in fact 12 or even more years old (since FtG is just EU2 Deluxe/Uber version), so don't get your hopes too high. Thou many many things can be achieved with modding possibilites, that's what we aim to do.

Ooook I guess...And I still haven't found the inflation meter :( ,well I will try the AGCEEP,and disble the inflation :p

You can not disable it but you can reduce it. Your best bet are governors and less gold in to the treasury. Also be careful with the wars, loans and war taxes.

You can not disable it but you can reduce it. Your best bet are governors and less gold in to the treasury. Also be careful with the wars, loans and war taxes.

I cannot disable inflation???

[video=youtube;WWaLxFIVX1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s[/video]

Well,I tried,let's go back to EU3 :(

There's at least a cheat, "Fugger" I think, to drop it to 0% when it rises to much. The console works like in DH. Still, I wouldn't recommend this as inflation is an important aspect in difficulty.

There's at least a cheat, "Fugger" I think, to drop it to 0% when it rises to much. The console works like in DH. Still, I wouldn't recommend this as inflation is an important aspect in difficulty.

Uffffs,thank you,I just cannot fight inflation.

Well, adding money to treasury should be really done only in emergency cases (like massive defensive total war when you need every money you can get), or when you want to repay loan early in the game (and even if so, no longer than year or two).

And to build loads of manufactories too, but that's different part of the game.

I cannot disable inflation???

You can negate inflation. Research technology for Governors - those reduce inflation. Don´t mint money but relay on your yearly income so inflation doesn´t rise.
There are random events that might reduce inflation by 2% so having 2% or less is not that bad. With some luck it might be reduced to 0 again. For more infor about inflation and the economy read:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?238483-Economy-FAQ-for-1.09