• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you blind? He said WHEN not IF. Then it's a lock.

Then again swedes do have some trouble with english te-he-he :D

That sound really interesting. The great thing with CK is that with all the characters it's the only game that doesn't need historical events and paradox has dropped the historical line almost 100% so a CK2 will work great with their engine.

Confirmation that there WILL be a CK2?

IMO CK2 is inevitable sooner or later, considering PI's previous experience with CK. I think it's very fertile ground to work upon, PI's perspective (and logical) direction of development.

Ck is the only game I have gotten persons that hate other paradoxian games to play. That must say a bit about CK. :cool:

I was also hoping something CK related or at least a medieval grand strategy game.

Well, I'll be checking the dev. diaries if this will be good or not, but I hope that it focuses to the historical battles, supply lines [it was problematic to get enough supplies for men in the Holy Land] and real medieval strategies for field battles, skirmishes and sieges. Instead of just having pretty graphics and lite strategies, just like Total War or any other RTS.

It would also be cool if you could lead German army through the Anatolia and fight against the Turks and then see how the army suffers in the Syrian desert after the death of Barbarossa.

when i saw the thread i was like: jeeeeeaah! and when i read the threads i was like: this might be 0-K

Same here. That was a big turn down.

I dislike how they were baiting us with that and then just said "No it has nothing to do with CK, even though we hinted at it being that, but even though the title is CK's backwards, it has nothing to do with it. Seriously."

I just got started on CK after about 1 1/2 years of EU3, and I it does seem ripe for a new version. I'm really surprised it hasn't done better, as the character element would seem to be a real attraction to lots of people who don't get into strategy games. (My kids are much more interested in seeing what goes on in CK games than they are with EU3.) I suspect that the barrier here is graphics -- something that played a little more to the Sims crowd would probably take off.

I'm still holding my breathe for CK2!!! Got FTG and HTTT to spend some time with over the next period waiting for the crown jewel to arrive.

CK2, if they make good publicity, will break EU2 and HoI3 sells. Especially because when it comes out, will be probably at the same time, or sightly after, Ridley Scott's Robin Hood:

124910d1245232185-ridley-scotts-robin-hood-2010-russell-crowe-robin-hood-set-04.jpg

robin_hood_set_photo_scott_grimes_russell_crowe_01.jpg

By the way, that's how a knight in the times of Richard the Lionheart should look like. That, and not a coffee machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.