• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OHgamer will certainly show up, but it's still a bit early for our American friends.

On the whole, I don't think it's too bad yet, but it can certainly deteriorate quickly. Fingers crossed.

happy to be a modder if there is a need...

I expect Paradox will have things in hand.

OHgamer will certainly show up, but it's still a bit early for our American friends.
Mods are hard-wired to their computer and a jolt of electricity will be sent to wake them up when their services are needed.;)

Right. Anyone wishing to be a moderator can gladly be one - in their dreams.

OHgamer and DarkNight would be moderators, seen as they were ones for Victoria. I'm sure they'll bring in a Demi or two, and possibly one more (obviously existing) moderator to keep things under control.

No need to panic just yet.

No gods, no masters. We should cherish this brief period of unfettered freedom ;)

If by that you support the general breakdown of society, then I wholeheartedly disgree.

(The OT isn't the same without your crazed ramblings)

Not it.

(harbl, add me on MSN so we can squeal like little girls over the Vicky 2 announcement)

Thought you were banned? :confused:

Besides, I already sent you a message on MSN earlier today. We added eachother years ago - or did you remove me? e_e

Edit: Regardless, good to see you posting again.

If by that you support the general breakdown of society, then I wholeheartedly disgree
The urge to destroy is also a creative urge :nods:

(The OT isn't the same without your crazed ramblings)
If by "crazed ramblings" you mean "insightful commentary", then I wholeheartedly agree

Of course I would draw the connection between my absence from OT and increased moderation but I'm afraid of being hit by some pink text in the near future :D

Last edited:
Right. Anyone wishing to be a moderator can gladly be one - in their dreams.

OHgamer and DarkNight would be moderators, seen as they were ones for Victoria. I'm sure they'll bring in a Demi or two, and possibly one more (obviously existing) moderator to keep things under control.

No need to panic just yet.

I believe this sums it all up.

Well, you guys are rather wellbehaved so you don´t really need one at the moment.

Well behaved?

No.

Euphoric!
SpongeBob100.jpg

Reporting for duty.

And I expect the same kind of civilized, decorous behavior here that we have become used to on the Victoria 1 forum.

In other words, no spamming, watch your language, and if you can't say anything nice about someone you disagree with, save the bandwidth and just don't post.

Status
Not open for further replies.