Thirsting for some Merching? We would like YOU to tell us what kind of Merch you would like to see!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Which of these items would you likely be interested in buying?

• Total voters
Now that you have a BattleTech game under your banner may we soon see some hot mech on merch action coming our way?

Okay, how about Chirpy plush toy? Btw, I'm still waiting for patches inspired by PDX games (maybe even humorous patches) :p

How about some cool Battletech swag. Maybe some nice minitures for our desks of our favorite mechs or T-Shirts.

How about some cool Battletech swag. Maybe some nice minitures for our desks of our favorite mechs or T-Shirts.

Except for the miniatures and favourite I agree with that. :cool:

I know, it's a quite old thread, but Christmas looms and my girlfriend loves platypus and I love paradox games, so I would be really really happy if there is a possibility to get one or two nice black hoddies with the paradox logo - I hoped to find them on last pdx-con in Berlin but was disappointed bitterly. So if there is a chance to bring some warmth to this bitterly cold and evil times, a hoodie with paradox logo will do :)

I would love to see T-shirts, coffee mugs, and prints with some of the great concept art. Or heck little miniatures of some of the various units. Or plushies.