• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
careful, if the polish lose warsaw they also lose all of eastern poland. Do not let them fall to the soviets! AND OH! another Borodino/ War of 1812??! maybe? please please pretty please? that would be so awesome!!!. Get your westphalia and rhineland and saxony and bavaria puppets up and play play play!

careful, if the polish lose warsaw they also lose all of eastern poland. Do not let them fall to the soviets! AND OH! another Borodino/ War of 1812??! maybe? please please pretty please? that would be so awesome!!!. Get your westphalia and rhineland and saxony and bavaria puppets up and play play play!

No puppets, I want all the IC to myself, then I can put garrison divisions on all cities. But yeah, I am eventually going to a war against the USSR sometime, so just wait until I finish off Germany. But the French armies shall move past Moscow and take over the whole place, this empire shall not crumble like the former ones. I am also thinking of making some custom ministers, like some member of the Bonaparte family taking place as the head of state.

But also, don't forget places like Quebec. French people belong to a French nation...

Update:

Germany collapsed on all fronts on just a week, as the Polish counter-offensive began. The end of the Third Reich was nearing.

1-4.png

2-4.png

Potsdam was retaken by the Germans but they soon faced another attack, which came to be called The Second Battle of Potsdam.

3-4.png

The Poles were having a hard time against the Germans, but Rostock was surrounded:

4-4.png

5-4.png

6-4.png

After Lodz was retaken by the Polish, an attack was launched towards Torun, but there would be problems in the future...

7-4.png

The French navy engaged a small fleet of German submarines:

8-4.png

But the most ridiculous thing EVER, was to arrive soon:

lol.png

The French government laughed their asses off and made it clear to the Germans that they wouldn't get a third chance to solve things. Even though the world wanted peace, France wasn't ready to do it. It was time to solve things for Germany once and for all.

10-3.png

French armies proceeded into Austria and secured the Italian borderline.

11-2.png

Torun was taken by the Polish but the Germans immediatly counterattacked, and the area was in ruins.

12-2.png

The French high command doesn't want to let the Poles advance too much, because then they could gain additional territory, which would be a bad thing for the French expansion the the east. The Polish haven't done anything but managed to slow down the Germans a little bit.

13-2.png

A new German fleet was engaged in the Baltic Sea, and eventually defeated, but the French ships had to flee the area after over 30 German ships were spotted docked at Königsberg.

14-2.png

A major victory for the French was the capture of Berlin. The city was attacked from many directions and the huge battle had millions of casualties. The Germans surrendered to the French armies and the government fled, but they knew that the Untergang was near.

16-2.png

17-2.png

By the late October, the German government controlled mostly areas which weren't ethnically theirs, like the remnants of Czechoslovakia and provinces of Poland which were slowly gained back. The ultimate defeat was inevitable.

18-1.png

The most impressive part of the campaign was that Poland still exists. That was some hard fighting by the Poles to keep what they had. The German AI wasn't able to fight a two front war in its current state (being focused on Poland). Nevertheless, France made quite quick work of the Germans. ;)

lol, the germans dowed denmark:rofl:

The Germans declared war on Denmark just before the peace event fired? Love how the AI/events can't handle these extremely ahistorical paths.

Yeah but some serious problems also turned up with the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, you'll see in the next update. I seriously don't know how I could continue the AAR in a realistic way after that :D

is that german surrender event home made?

No, even though I've got some events from the SMEP mod. Could be either from that or a vanilla thing.

You have a nice AAR here! Very well done! This is how it should be in '39. Now help 'us' (Poles) rule over eastern Europe while you will rule whole western and central plus north, south and anything else you wish :D.
Please give us teritorries after '45 plus rebuild our 'empire' from time before partitions and show those Russians where is their place! (Far, far behind Ural:)).

You have a nice AAR here! Very well done! This is how it should be in '39. Now help 'us' (Poles) rule over eastern Europe while you will rule whole western and central plus north, south and anything else you wish :D.
Please give us teritorries after '45 plus rebuild our 'empire' from time before partitions and show those Russians where is their place! (Far, far behind Ural:)).

There's a problem which is the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, which gave USSR the eastern Poland. In case Germany was defeated so quickly in real life, then what about the USSR? How would've they reacted...

Stalin was cunning more than Hitler (and more cruel aswell) so he would rather sit and watch how things are going. France actually really helping Poland? Incredible! Stalin shouted.:rofl: He would do nothing most propably because he wasn't ready for war with such powerful French Empire. Anyway I hope that you have in mind that protecting Warsaw is the most important thing in your eastern front. If Germans can't capture Warsaw, then the results of the RM pact won't trigger, right?

Hmm I don't know. Wouldn't a very aggressive expansionist France piss off Britain greatly? I keeping with their history, I'd imagine Britain would ally with Germany to keep the status quo in Europe.

Update:

On the 1st of September, nobody could've expected how the war would evolve. How, in the December of 1939, Poland would be already threatening war to the USSR...

This After Action Report shows how things went on since the fall of Berlin.

On the late October, the former Czechoslovakia was almost totally occupied by French armies:

1-5.png

Heavy battles were also fought:

2-5.png

The Germans hardly managed to mount a succesful offensive again, and the only way they could proceed, was to capture provinces which weren't guarded well.

3-5.png

Slovakia was almost finished off when the final assault to Kosice started in early November:

4-5.png

But the thing that shook the whole world happened!

As Germany was falling apart, their fast panzer divisions managed to sneak into Warsaw, gaining control of the city for just a few hours...but impressed by it, the Red Army occupied almost the whole Eastern Poland, without any warning! It was a clear act of hostility and it was sure that the USSR couldn't improve it's relations with the Allies any soon.

French spies also managed to gain information about the Polish plans after the German defeat, and that also damaged the relations between the French and Polish governments. Polish government saw war with the Soviets inevitable in the future, but the French government had far other plans.

5-5.png

6-5.png

It didn't take long until Warsaw was retaken, but the Red Army had already secured Eastern Poland...Soon Stalin was to do even worse action though.

7-5.png

Slovakia was annexed by France:

8-5.png

For the first time in 2 months, Cracow was under Polish rule:

9-3.png

A major Polish offensive started and the Germans panicked and retreated:

11-3.png

12-3.png

Soviet Union showed a yet another sign of aggression:

13-3.png

A group of German soldiers also held Leipzig for a long long time:

14-3.png

Some very last German pockets were taken:

15-2.png

As of December, hardly any of the original Germans lands were under their control anymore...

16-3.png

17-3.png

There's swastikas in all the naval battles in this AAR, you might want to edit the pics.

I'm liking this so far, are you planning to annex Germany, or just puppet?

There's swastikas in all the naval battles in this AAR, you might want to edit the pics.

I'm liking this so far, are you planning to annex Germany, or just puppet?

Eh... you'll need a magnifying glass to recognize them :p

And I will annex all the areas of Germany to France, no puppets.

Good eye, Chamboozer. Yeah, swastikas are a no-no.

And wow, I can just see eastern Poland being a massive flash point between France and the Soviet Union! :eek:

Ooh, nice eye candy, but could we get a picture of your cabinet? I'm a sucker for those.

Btw, revenge the Grande Armée, Moscow must burn (if only to keep the great French warm and happy ;P).