• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting AAR !! I'm looking forward to see how you survive.
btw you can't supress rebellion in Makasaar, the only other province you own ?
How are you gonna expand then ? keep vassalize Indochinese one after another ?

Chapter Four: Concluding the opinion

The war has barely ended when in August 1416 Manchu declares war.

mch.jpg

I hire more mercenaries and get a 3-shock general.
But then...

mingwar.jpg

Everyone wages war. I'm nowhere near the BB limit, so this is just the common anti-pagan actions.

Ming sends 15,000 troops to Okinawa. My soldiers are crushed right away, with Ming losing only 167 troops.

lastwj.jpg

6th March 1417 Okinawa falls... and the story of Ryukyu is concluded.

minging.jpg

And then... I hear the music of death... Dies Irae.

ryukyuryukyu.jpg

That concludes this AAR. I lasted almost 18 years.
I'm not confident with the outcome. Ryukyu has potential to survive.
A new AAR has been started with a new strategy.

Last edited:
I'm still wondering if it would be possible to change religion. If you could gain one non-pagan province in one war, like you did tuore, and then get lucky enough that they take your starting province (annex or otherwise), then you could go bankrupt and change religion. Perhaps arrange a war against Japan or someone else who will go for the pagan province first?

I'm still wondering if it would be possible to change religion. If you could gain one non-pagan province in one war, like you did tuore, and then get lucky enough that they take your starting province (annex or otherwise), then you could go bankrupt and change religion. Perhaps arrange a war against Japan or someone else who will go for the pagan province first?

They can't seize my capital or take it in a peace deal, except if they annex me.

You should be able to give away the starting province in a war if you capture a 2nd province that is inland (no sea connection to the capital), or on another continent (that would be hard to do before being annexed thou)

You should be able to give away the starting province in a war if you capture a 2nd province that is inland (no sea connection to the capital), or on another continent (that would be hard to do before being annexed thou)

I just tested it (by editing the save), and it works!!! So, a new AAR has appeared.

Well, the new AAR is up and update coming.
This AAR feels really embarassing now, it's all so much easier in the new one.
I'll ask a mod to close this, I don't think this was so great compared to the new one.

Last edited:
They got you :(

But it was a nice try - you were going well in Indochina when Ming got bored - and do I see more sneak Ryukyu tricks in the new AAR?

Closed at the request of the OP.
*Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.