• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why are their no Alsatians present in this dream sequence? Heresy I say!

...as effective as "Dr. Hokum's Ye Olde Magyck Plague-Be-Gone Healing Lotion" and, above all, I have absolutely no idea what it is.

Cover me in mincemeat and baste me in port... I could have sworn I saw those 3x2 in Boots the other day...

:rofl: really funny, Densley! Great fun...:D

Thanks GÜG! Glad to see that my readership hasn't given up on me yet. :)

Brilliant Densley, definitely worth the wait!

Very good of you to say so, Seel. Great to see you here, as ever.

Why are their no Alsatians present in this dream sequence? Heresy I say!

I do reserve the rights to some originality. ;)

Cover me in mincemeat and baste me in port... I could have sworn I saw those 3x2 in Boots the other day...

All similarities to unguents and lotions both fictional and otherwise is wholly unintentional. The author wishes to affirm also that he is in no way affiliated with Dr. Hokum or the Dr. Hokum Medicine Co. "The first choice for all medical products as effective at healing ailments as syphilis!" :D

As is becoming the norm, no promises about another update at this point in time, but I hope to have something to Peter in the not-too-distant future.

Huzzah!

Densley, what are you doing? You still haven't ripped off, I mean, adapted "Beer" yet....

Also, I keep on expecting Alan Partridge to turn up.

Densley, what are you doing? You still haven't ripped off, I mean, adapted "Beer" yet....

cc4952dae2c0dccd2f4eea5448c1fed8_zpscafabdfc.jpg

Actually, you're quite right that I haven't "got to it" yet. I just wanted an excuse to get the comedy breasts out. :D

Also, I keep on expecting Alan Partridge to turn up.

Knowing me, DensleyBlair; knowing you, Davout. Aha.

What's this? A Blackadder cover band lurking in AARland. How delightful. I'm catching up but judging by the few updates I read I'm quite impressed.

Why thank you, Jape! Good to see you here! :)

Contrafibularites, my dear DB! :p Please update interfrastically! ;)

Just love this AAR - as much as its CK predcessor!

Just to give people an update, the next update is actually half done, so you can expect it sometime in the near future. And, unlike when I last said that, I don't mean three months in the near future.

Huzzah!

Promises, promises...

Most of your updates have been half done so far.

While I'm still hoping to stick to my promise of getting another update out before the 17th of July (which, incidentally, is only a stone's throw away from when I break up for summer,) I thought that, in light of the very sad news to have come to light this afternoon, I would take the chance to pay my respects to Mr. Rik Mayall – the best sword, the best shot, the best sailor and the best kisser in the kingdom – who died today at the age of 56.

Thanks for all the laughs, Rik. You'll be sorely missed.