There is Full IC Takeover already; is there an option/possibility of having 'Full Manpower Takeover'?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Eugenioso

Banned
5 Badges
Sep 15, 2008
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Darkest Hour
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
Hello gents. Quick question: is it remotely possible to enforce a FMT option? I know its possible to alter the MP gain in misc.exe, im just wondering if its possible to implement that as well, seeing there already is a FIT button.

(And before you ask, im trying to see if i can turn DH into a more Risk-style game. No mod prospect though, just a fun flat ratio 'conquer territory for more infantry' type of game. If anyone is willing to help me with this though, im all ears!)

As you stated above, within the misc.txt file there are lines dedicated to the ratio that relates to IC and manpower received from conquered provinces. It is likely, therefore, that if the relevant lines are edited within the misc.txt file, one can create a modification that alters the default settings concerning manpower and IC received from conquered provinces. And it seems you're aware of this possibility?

Curious... So now looking at a misc.txt file, and it seems the following lines are worth considering:
#56 "Non-National Province Manpower Multiplier [...]"
and
#58 "Colonial Province Manpower Multiplier [...]"

It's likely that the option from the menu settings alters the misc.txt information prior to the start of a scenario. If this is true, then manually editing the misc.txt file will likely have the same result, albeit without an option present from the menu's settings.

Of course, can be mistaken here and will probably be corrected if incorrect.

Hello gents. Quick question: is it remotely possible to enforce a FMT option? I know its possible to alter the MP gain in misc.exe, im just wondering if its possible to implement that as well, seeing there already is a FIT button.

(And before you ask, im trying to see if i can turn DH into a more Risk-style game. No mod prospect though, just a fun flat ratio 'conquer territory for more infantry' type of game. If anyone is willing to help me with this though, im all ears!)
Why not simply hand out cores to all conquered provinces to make them national provinces? Either manually by editing the savegame or create an event that adds a core on conquered non-national provinces.