• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lysander's conquest of Greece is going extremely well, considering that the Emperor is bit of a slow thinker.

Sorry to never finish this and say nothing about it. if I remember correctly the game was filled with crashes that required some time consuming editing. I think I pin pointed the crashes to settlers being sent and the barbarian aggressiveness or size changing during the time the settler was sent to the time the settler reached the destination.

Sorry to never finish this and say nothing about it. if I remember correctly the game was filled with crashes that required some time consuming editing. I think I pin pointed the crashes to settlers being sent and the barbarian aggressiveness or size changing during the time the settler was sent to the time the settler reached the destination.

whatyearisit.png

Dear got it is ages...
Planning on any new AARs? :p

Reactions:
18309d1264018105-racism-ignorance-laziness-just-plain-stupidity-necromancy.jpg

You made me think that there was another new Rome AAR! :(

It did make me notice it and read it, though, which I hadn't done before. It was quite amusing.