• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Eurasia

HoI3 AI ExperimentAAR
70 Badges
Jun 21, 2014
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • For the Motherland
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Prison Architect
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Stellaris: Federations
I am playing as the UK in a AAR. In my latest session I noticed some weird announcements. Units in the UK was being attached to the Army of India. Here is the problem.

The production queue is kind of organized by theater. The top of the queue is the Home Command (UK), under that is the Middle East, and so on. India did not have anything produced during this session. In fact it will not likely get for a game year. But I checked and it now has units in Dover waiting for pick up. I can only assume these units were taken from the Home Command. But I didn't do anything.

So, I know Theaters will send units to other Fronts. But they still CONTROL those units. They never GIVE them to other Theaters.

Now I know from my American AAR that Theaters can sometimes do things they were told NOT to. AIs had mixed and reorganized Fleets even when told they could not. But this is doing something they were not programmed to do.

So the question is - am I missing something? Or should I set my computer on fire before my game tries to hack into the internet and become Skynet?

Edit : I have to make a correction. It is not India the unit in Dover belongs to. It is East Africa. BUT there is now TWO Transport Flotillas heading to India which DO belong to India. And four Transport Flotillas loaded with garrison units heading to East Africa which is under its control. I have decided that the Production queue must have become scrambled. Because otherwise it means the Theaters are doing it themselves.

Found the answer. I forgot that the Production system sometimes has waves of units being created. The second wave of Home Command units are being made and are still at the top of the queue. But the first wave of units for some of the other Theaters are also being made. I assumed all the Home Command units would be finished before moving onto other Theaters. My bad.

Last edited:
  • 1Haha
Reactions: