• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Enewald: Didn't thought of that! :eek: Need to check the event trigger details! But it will not matter soon, you shall see ;)

FlyingDutchie: Haha! Annex them all quickly before stirring a debate or emotional plea! :rofl:
And yes! Mongol ships are making KILLLSSS!! Added another kill in yesterday game, a TP! Hey! It is still an enemy vessel!

Morlak:Yep, dark clouds shall be looming over their heads signalling their impending doom! Haven't decided to take North or South American first. But first thing's first. Need to take care of Eurasia!

Hax: They are almost practically finish! JUst some Belgian and French elements left with a sprinkle of Brits.

Mico94: That is exactly what Armies of Khan is good at!!! They and their A-word!

WHOAAAHH! I gonna wear it with pride! This green cookie looks yummy! :) ok, Khan not gonna eat it, but will wear it like an amulet of power!

Yess, it is worn with pride now, Lighthearter! See sig :D

Mongol ships sinking ... someone else!?! o_O *faints*

keep the fainting for when Mongol trades in their horses for helicopters... seriously don't see them doing that before 1956

btw still Belgian divisions knocking in Congo?? Belgian owns... trees

Last of Japan... and Nimitz!!

Sokraates: Mongols have come a looooOOOONG way :D

jonie-dinofreak: In the coming updates, even the trees shall be taken away ;) Helicopters? Another things that is far off as did not focus on Mechanized/Motorized inf, everything stop after 1940 cavalry.

OK, back to me weekend AAR update!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 3rd, 1949
In the heart of French Congo forest, Smushkevich’s CAS air-group engaged a militia division lead by a woman commander!

887jane.jpg

Air Marshall Smushkevich (CAS fleets): Hello, what do we have here! A pretty French blonde in the jungle! She must be running an animal vet in the jungle! Her militia army are probably park rangers! Too bad she’s on the wrong side!

May 5th,1949
The second generation Early Aircraft Carrier is in Mongol’s grasp!!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): One more step!!

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): Yes, we now have the King and Queen of the oceans! When can I have one operational?

Yanjmaa (Armaments): Still almost some years away unfortunately! We still need to research better carrier to match our rivals and it take sometime to build a carrier of course!

Later that day…

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): We got a report where we lost 5 sea transport to a marauding Japanese Fleet?

888sunklist.jpg

Grand Admiral Pryselov (Far East Fleet): Yes, a monstrous Japanese of 50+ ships is still prowling off the China coast! Our sea transport fleet had no chance! :eek: The weird thing is, they carried German flag even though they are Japanese ships! :confused:

Nyambuu (Intel): It means the Japanese is working in tandem with German on this. The ships must be on loan to German!

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): That makes it even more important to vanquish what remains of Japan once and for all! They are contributing ships to Hitler! We have enough problem already with the Allies!

Minutes later...

Grand Admiral Pryselov (Far East Fleet): We have free up the last of the Japanese holdings in South East Asia from the American invaders!

889indosecured.jpg

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): Ah yes! If Japan is annexed now, we shall have legitimacy over the area once and for all! And put an end to the IJN menace!

Amar (Head of State): Do it!

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): We also shall potentially get all their best scientist and researchers working for us from now on!! They have a long history of a strong navy, we can sure make some use of them here!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): So be it! :D

890annexjap.jpg

Japan is annexed, fulfilling Kublai Khan’s ambition 7 centuries ago!! The Imperial Japanese government, holed up in tiny Bonin Island nearby Iwo Jima in the Pacific for more than two years now finally realizes their futility of their way of their existence. And hence the Imperial submit to the rule of Khan!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Alright!! The Samurai sword finally falls to the Mongol bow!

With that, Japan is absorbed into the Mongol Empire!! THE SUN FINALLY SET FOR LAND OF THE RISING SUN. HER DEMISE IS COMPLETE!

But there is a surprise awaiting the Mongols….:eek:

891annexmap.jpg

Amar (Head of State): What??!! What happen?! :confused:

Luvsansara (Head of Gov/Foreign Minister): The low down Soviet claimed back their Eastern Siberia lands that they ceded to Japan in the Bitter Peace deal, by right that should belong to us now! But they declare their claim and the populace in that region rise and pledge back to their former leaders and assuming that we ‘will’ agree!!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Such blatant assumption! So much Mongol blood has been spilt and it is almost Mongol effort alone! Some or all must belong back to us!

Amar (Head of State): They cede it to Japan and we annexed Japan so what was once theirs should be Mongol’s! As easy as that! They didn’t have the courtesy to even request or should say… PLEA to have their land back!!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov/Foreign Minister): Things are a little touchy and if we press back with our claims and if they do not like it, our Empire is threaten! Not to mention half of our army commanders are Soviet including our very own Chief of Staff!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Oh! We have the longest unguarded border with them! They have access straight into the heart of the Empire! And our troops are off-position if they wanted to do anything funny!

Amar (Head of State): They gonna assume the same for Western Soviet which we will not tolerate as those are the key rich areas and a region where Mongol Empire of The Golden Horde once flourished! They willingly gave it up in return for peace but we free it so it is ours to keep! Luvsansara! Make sure that doesn’t happen! The Mongol dead shall not forgive us if that happens. Soviet better back down from their further claims!

And with that, a verbal protest is made...for now and a serious friction begin to occur for Soviet-Mongol relationship! The bear and the wolf… how long can they be together!

May 6th, 1949
For the loss of the barren Siberia, Mongol gains a lot more in terms of technology! They have inherit strong Japanese teams that are well versed with naval ship building and warfare! Not only that! All previously Japanese annexed nation teams also belong to Mongol now, like those of Dutch and Philippines! Shell and Philips companies now swear allegiance to Khan now!!!

892techteams.jpg

Yanjmaa (Armaments): Wow! This is a load-full! Our naval progress shall double with this!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov/Foreign Minister): At least we see an immediate gains from the annexation!

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): And I suppose there should be no IJN naval activities in the Far East from now! We only need to deal with the Allies.

May 8th, 1949
Mongol entered a new age of naval warfare! Fleet in Being doctrine has been learnt!

893vickersarm.jpg

Yanjmaa (Armaments): We did it! Everyone passed their exams and our navy officers are now are of a new breed of higher competency! This new development raise our naval organization levels from 35% to 55%! More than 50% improvement! :D

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): Ah yes!! We should be able to slug it out longer in sea battles!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): All this is good but not enough! We shall learn up the relevant immediate doctrines. Soviet have all the blueprints that are of much use to us to half the learning cycle! We shall begin by learning Hunter-Killer Group tactics next!

As usual 4/5 or all 5 imperative Mongol war projects has been focused on navy! It’s navy all the war! Mongol last unconquered frontier!
On a surprising note, a South African team out-skilled all available Japanese teams in developing new carrier model!! Hail Vickers-Armstrong Ltd from South Africa!!

And back to the sea front near Papua New Guinea where Nimitz fleet has been reduced to a single pathetic non-descript destroyer...

894nimitzattack.jpg

Ulanhu (Chief of Air-force): Nimitz! I shall have the glory of destroying you! Death at the hands of Calvary Air Strike! The modern day version cavalry of death and terror!! Over lands… over seas!! The Cavalry rules!!!

In a late evening attack, General Ulanhu’s CAS fleet approaches Nimitz’s hapless ship and as they neared, they swooped in at sharp angle at the last destroyer of Nimitz formerly grand fleet, the 38th Destroyer Division! What a boring name! Two bombs hit and this totally unremarkable ship start listing to the starboard, smoke pluming from there and the center.

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): Yeahh!! You all got him!!! We are victorious!! American grand fleet has been sunk by the Mongols!! Till the last of it!

Ulanhu (Chief of Air-force): Let her slowly sink in agony, to remind them longer of their defeat and let my cherish this victory even more!!

As night fall, the stricken ship began to list more and more. In the pitch darkness, screams of panicked and drowning men pierce the silent night. The sinking hull of 38th Destroyer silhouette one last time against the moon light before disappearing beneath the waves. Did Nimitz survive? Nobody knows in the ensuing chaos. There is no other Allies ship for him to hopped into anymore! It is the end of the road. A sad end.

Fleet Admiral Chester W. Nimitz, one of American Navy’s best. But yet, he falls in defeat into the in the hands of the aerial Mongol hordes! An ancient nation is now making a comeback to claim their rightful place in history. Nothing less than to be the master of all.

895lastnimitz.jpg

Last edited:
And so ends Japan. Do ze Germans own that monstrous fleet now?

Too bad about the French parkrangers :D.

Beria, I am disappoint.

if you annex Germany, your allies shall get their core lands in the process.
So make a peace with Germans, them ceding all they can, while allowing you to give nothing to the russians.

or he could quit the alliance with soviets,put troops on border invade siberia... and annex Germany AND Soviet Union at the same moment (2 enemies annexed on the same day,in the same hour by the same super power, am I the only one who sees the funny thing of it?):rolleyes:

Well, if this provocation isn't an excuse for an event, nothing is. Let the Soviet Union pay for ... err ... exisiting! Yeah, that's it. :D

LOL Delex got banned!
also, you should kick the hammer and sickle out of the russians.

When I left this board, the Mongols had just defeated Japan.

When I came back, the Mongols had just annexed Japan.

Nothing's happening in this AAR :p

FlyingDutchie: I think so! German own at least some part of the IJN as I'll show in my next update. Shocking numbers!

SovietAmerika: Why dissapoint with poor Beria? Anyway, the #2 man of the late-Stalin gonna learn the hard way not to mess with the Mongol one day.

Enewald & jonie-dinofreak: Can't make peace with german(hard-coded) and you can't break an alliance during war. As Sokrates said it and I did mention before, it has gotta be an event! When I annex Japan, I totally forgot about East Siberia will fall back to USSR. My mind was only stuck on the more important Western USSR. Anyway, I did not want to reload and do this event for Japan annexation as it has little strategic value. But I will certainly will not tolerate all key Soviet industrial area being given back! :) Rest assured!

Delex! Where art thou? :) Your blunt ways or sharp words may have cross some moderator's tolerance. But I welcome all your critics at least on this thread! Hope to see back.

Hax: Don't worry about that. USSR shall not regain back to a big grizzly!

Lighthearter: Yep, the Rus princes all kowtow to Mongol and pays large tributes. It is history repeating itself.

Sokraates: Event is coming. Plan to trigger it when the last VP of German is captured.

rule_them_all: Those Rus who refuse to go with the way of the Khan volunteerily will find themselves permanently tolling in the mines with their HAMMER and fields with their SICKLE for their Mongol masters!

Lordban: Yeah, rite! :) Japan is defeated in 1947 but annexed only in 1949. Why? Because Japan's holding in SE Asia has already mostly fell to US. If I annex japan there and then, these many islands will legally belong to US which Mongol planned to capture. Since US is one of the last nation Mongol to take on, I do not want to pay occupied territory maintenace for soooo long.

Hax: Sure is! this thread is almost ONE year old (4/4/2009) and it will not stop till it is a nice orange on a global scale! :)

I will not be able to post a mid week update this week, got an emergency to attend to earlier this week.