• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
HOLY KHAAAAAAAAAAAN!! The forum was down for last three days. After typing my response last Wed I couldn't successfully post it! Here's my belated message...

A heartfelt thanks to all who has followed the AAR! Khan would have been PLEASED!!! After seven centuries, his wondrous conquest still bring accolodes of admiration! :p

Morlak: That is a golden tear you shed for Khan! It's worth 100 enemies! :)

SovietAmerika : Khanmunism is not just an idealogy, it is a new religion!! Remember, Khan did return in the form of rain a few times in this AAR to wreakhavoc on the enemies proving he is somebody divine... of the gods! ;)

Acguy : More amazement in store, all the way till you see 'THE END'!!

Zeldar155 : Dance for Khan! Anything from belly dancing to breakdance! The former is preferred and female only :D

atty : Only an epic journey is worthy for Khan! Nothing less!

guy_montag : Sure, all are welcome to join Mongol Empire. (you have no other choice btw :rofl:) Only one option on planet Mongol!

quaazi : Aliens? *psst* secret to be revealed soon....

jonie-dinofreak : Only master of the world?? Khan's ambition has no boundaries... till the borders of heaven! Btw, don't store that away yet ;) And kool videos!

Fireaxe888 : Capital of a planet (or more ;) ) can never be small! You shall see the new Ulan Bator in the final update.

Beleg32 : Nothing less for the Great One!

UncleAlias: Never say Khannot! Yes we Khan!!

Grauuu : Impossible is possible with Great Khan riding with ya!

nhinhonhinho : I'm sure little Albania and Lux are green with envy!

Onni_Manni : Obvious isn't it? Everybody is already second guessing the next move :)

Zzzzz... : Beautiful is the word, Khan want. When Khan look up the sky, it is beautiful too! ahem.. ;)

FlyingDutchie : Two little home puppy pets for the fun of it! An explosive epilogue is expected so as the humble narrator of the tales of Khan I shall try to deliver the best. :p

Dear Hax! Thanks for an avid follower of Khan! You would have been made a Khan's General for your loyalty! Oh yes, an AAR break will be welcome!! Really need the time to catch up with the rest of other games i wanna play too! The Mongol campaign would have completed well before end of last year if I didn't do an AAR!

Mico94 : Up... up to the heavens is a nice place to go next :D

Epilogue almost done! If will be posted soon provided the forum doesn't go down on me! :p

:D:Dnice job, Thundergate!

Good Luck w/ a new Mongol world.

Acguy : The wait shall be short. :) Oh, unless the forum goes down!!

hoi2geek : Thank you, another avid supporter of Khan!

Zeldar155 : You won't be dissapointed i can assure you!

Hax: You shall be even better remembered. ;)

jonie-dinofreak: You shall see. heh!

EPILOGUE... this is it.

1324taugen.jpg

A battle between Mongol starship SS-1101 MKS Genghis Khan and a Romulan Warbird vessel rages within an asteroid field in the vast emptiness of space in the Taugan Sector. The smaller but more agile Romulan vessel has been struck by twin proton torpedo hits and was try to make the getaway into hyperspace position! But Commander Chakra Khan shall have none of it!

Feb 14th, 2522
Inside the bridge of the Mongol war vessel,

1325khanbridge.jpg

Commander Chakra Khan: Hah! There is no way the Romulan ship can escape us!

1st Lt Guyakhira Khan: Commander! Their smaller craft can outmaneuver and outrun us in this asteroid field! Once theyhave a moment of clearance, they can leap into hyperspace! They are slowly gaining distance from us!

Commander Chakra Khan: Huh?! How dare they! Nobody escape from my clutches! I cannot shame the name our starship carries! Employ the graviton torpedo!

1st Lt Guyakhira Khan: Right away! This gonna be fun! Won’t need a direct hit to nail ‘em!

The graviton missile fires towards the direction of the Romulan Warbird who is weaving in and out of the asteroid chunks! The warhead exploded when it hit an asteroid that the Romulan craft swooped behind releasing a 10km radial gravity field that sucks all into a singularity! The Mongol craft has veered off to starboard to avoid the effects of the terrible weapon…

Commander Chakra Khan: Let’s see if they could outrun a mini black hole! Muahahaaaaa!! :D

2nd Lt Rinkituh Khan: Commander, the Romulan ship is hailing us!

Commander Chakra Khan: Bring it up, let’s see what they have to say now!

Cmdr Ughan Tar (Romulan Warbird CO): What in the universe have you fired! You released a highly unstable subspace weapon that both Mongols and Romulans have agreed not to use in the conduct of the war! This is an outrage! :mad: The High Command shall not tolerate this deceit!

Commander Chakra Khan: But aren’t your long-wave communications knocked out by our earlier torpedo hits? That is what my sensor say of your ship! You should know better!

Cmdr Ughan Tar (Romulan Warbird CO): Oh no… but still you should not use it even others do not know!

Commander Chakra Khan: You are wrong you fool! If no one else know there is of no consequence! So instead of saying I should not use, I would say I CAN use it! So long moron, your transmission is breaking up! Must be the nasty gravitational effects…. muahahaHAAAAAAA! :rofl:

Cmdr Ughan Tar (Romulan Warbird CO): NooooOOOOOO **bzzzkkkkk****

1326romulandie.jpg

Only static is heard as the Romulan Warbird ship start crushing upon itself as the craft is sucked towards the epicenter of the miniature black hole. The ship finally imploded with a couple of asteroid chunk in the vicinity into a singularity which finally exploded and vanish in a burst of x-ray leaving nothing but a pure void in space.

1327ss1101.jpg

Commander Chakra Khan: There! Mission accomplish! Intruder to our sector destroyed! Soon we shall be going into the Romulan Star Empire and start annexing each star system one by one!

1st Lt Guyakhira Khan: You think it will be a challenging fight like what we faced when we subdued the Klingon Empire?

Commander Chakra Khan: It is only hard during the final battle of Kronos when they fought to defend their home-planet. With the Vulcan’s space technology we acquired from, we have been expanding at a greater rate than ever! Romulans will be tougher take as they are technologically superior to the Klingons but on par with Vulcan which means us. But we shall take every star system in this galaxy down as our Great Khan would.

1st Lt Guyakhira Khan: Hahaa! We really need to thank the Vulcans! Those pointy eared beings are so silly to trust us after the initial contact sharing the knowhow of improved hyperspace travel that is far more reliable and efficient! They were snobbish humanoids with their advance technology while we learn to catch up and use it against them after they belittle us and treat us as secondary to them for 200 years! When we subdued them we milk them even more of their technology like what we do to do the Japanese race half a millennium back in WWII to help us create our first ocean going battleship fleet!

Commander Chakra Khan: Yep, it all begin from there. But we have not seen the end yet. The Mongol Empire is near the outer rims of the Milky Way galaxy, there is still so much more star system to conquer!

Circa 2525.
True to their ambition, the first of the Romulan holdings in the Devron Sector is assaulted and taken and shall serve as the springboard to the rest of the Romulan Star Empire.

1328gamma.jpg

Commander Chakra Khan: Romulan home-worlds, the twin planets of Remus and Romulus are only 10 light-years away from us now with the fall of this outpost! We may need to take on one more closer star system before we take on their home planets!

1st Lt Guyakhira Khan: We see that the Romulan government structure is similar to the Roman Republic of the ancient times.

Commander Chakra Khan: Yes, the Roman Empire that also fear the Great Khan. The Roman Empire have to give tribute to Khan remember! It shows we could have wiped them all out! If our Great Khan can militarily defeat the Romans we should be able to defeat the Romulans as well! Old history has been too European-centric. If only our Khan ancestors after Genghis Khan continue to push west all the way to Atlantic, we would have achieve what we have done back in the 20th century in the 13th! All historian talk about greatness of European kings, knights and their better weapons all folded when they meet Mongol in battle for the first time in Eastern Europe. The claim of Western power greatness are all simply hot air!

1st Lt Guyakhira Khan: Which shows Mongols war tactics and strategy always outwits more advanced nations like how we subjugated the Vulcans.

Commander Chakra Khan: We milked the Japanese and German on technology in the 20th century just like how Genghis Khan milk siege weapon tactics from the Chinese way back then and to continue that to more recent times, we have now milked advance space technologies from the arrogant and emotionless Vulcans.

In seven years time, the Mongols have unleashed their devastating firepower on the Romulans. To impair their military abilities, planet Remus is destroyed crippling a significant portion of their defenses ability.

1329remusdeath.jpg

The following year, the militarily diminished Romulans have to fight for survival against the onslaught of the Mongols as the space hordes descend upon their last home world.

1330romulus.jpg

Then the sword fell on Romulan’s neck, when the most elite starship captain of the Mongol Space Fleet, Commander Chakra Khan puncture through a small gap in Romulan space defenses and delivered an antimatter bomb into their administrative command center sending the whole Romulan armed organization into disarray. Romulan Empire quickly crumbles after that… and with their annexation, Mongol inherit their empire, tripling the size of the Mongol Star Empire as Romulan has an empire that span 100 x 160 light years across covering dozens of star systems.

1331romebomb.jpg

Back in Mongol capital city of Ulan Bator, the victory is well received!

1332ulanbator.jpg

One of the most decorated Mongol warrior of this time Commander Chakra Khan is honored in a victorious banquet! Towards the end of sumptuous event, Chakra find personal time alone for himself as he ponders back his achievement. From the towering high skyscraper balcony, he looked admiringly 500m below at the Warrior’s Memorial Park where a 40meter tall equestrian statue of Genghis Khan that has stood there since it was sculptured in back 20th century after breaking away from Soviet and thus allowing back the worship of the true Mongolian hero. Alongside a little distance away stood the statue of Field Marshall Horloogiyn Choybalsan that was build later after his passing in 1962, the military leader who lead the Mongol army to global unity. Still remembered was his sole regret in life… not being born to Khan bloodline. If only he was Horloogiyn Khan he said. Also at a short distant away, stands the statue of Fleet Admiral Suthabaya Hax Khan, the first man who lead an extraterrestrial war against the surprised and unprepared Vulcans, defeating them completely in 2444 A.D. in a battle that took less than 2 short years and from there beginning the establishment of the seed of the Mongol Star Empire. Chakra Khan ponders if he had earned his place among the Mongol history greats. What a great thought he thinks! He gaze up upon the night sky, the twinkling stars littered the heavens. “Those are all gonna be mine if not already mine…. my stars, my gift to the Mongol Empire!”, as he thinks aloud.

Another golden age of the Mongol Star Empire has begun!! Yet another new dawn!

With the significantly enlarged space empire, the weapon factories such as one here in Chungqing in the Szechuan district of the China Province works tirelessly to churn out arms for the growing legion of the Mongol Space Marines.

1333chungqing.jpg

And above ground in orbit such as the one here at the desert planet of Vulcan 16 light years away from Mongol, space station factories assemble space crafts to ensure the dominance of the Mongol Star Fleet especially in the recently acquired Romulan territories. The immediate action here is to exert control over the Romulan’s former holdings lest they rebel and breakaway if they sense weaknesses. They must suffer the wrath of Khan if they ever do that!

1334vulcan.jpg

Once upon a time, Genghis Khan has said, ”With Heaven's aid I have conquered for you a huge empire. But my life was too short to achieve the conquest of the world. That task is left for you!” Remembering the words, the descendants of Khan set out to fulfil their obligation in service to the Great Khan. Towards the end of 13th century, the task is not accomplished yet but it is not forgotten even seven centuries later!
Mongolia was then known as the “tumor of Asia” in 1936 as the hordes started spreading their cancerous conquest across large swath of the Asian continent to reclaim the dream. That task was finally completed in 1952 when the entire world is in Mongol Khan’s grasp completing their long overdue mission. There is no pity for those who are subjugated. As Genghis Khan has said, “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you!”
But that is all nothing compared to the scale of dominance Mongol is now doing when they start looking up towards the stars. The word cancerous is such an understatement. Even viral or plague is a not strong enough words as now droves of star systems are taken consisting hundreds of planets.
One thing shall remain the same. The ubiquitous Mongol cavalry shall continue to be seen leading the crucial charge in various campaigns against new worlds wherever possible. Armed with rocket booster, foldable wings and energy weapons, Mongol steed can now take off into the air and perform as an Air Cavalry unit literally! With these, Mongol shall march onward to fulfill Great Khan’s title meaning “Universal Ruler” which the Mongol now interpret it as Ruler of the Universe!

1335zetavolantis.jpg

Beware all rivals of the Mongol Empire! As Genghis Khan has said more than a millennium before, “It is not sufficient that I succeed, all others must fail.” Hence there can only be one... KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!

~ THE END ~

Epicly awesome epilogue; I knew it would be fuckin' A!

It makes me so glad to have served Khan!

(OOC: Too bad there wasn't any Shao Khan though XD)

All hail the Galactic Universe of Khan!

Thank you Thundergate, thank you for all those joyful times reading your updates, and for making me believe the Adidas motto:

Impossible is nothing, not even a World Conquest with Mongolia.

Farewell!

Also at a short distant away, stands the statue of Fleet Admiral Suthabaya Hax Khan, the first man who lead an extraterrestrial war against the surprised and unprepared Vulcans, defeating them completely in 2444 A.D. in a battle that took less than 2 short years and from there beginning the establishment of the seed of the Mongol Star Empire.

I'm honoured! :cool:

LOL horses in year 2544 AD :D (the last picture).

Fantastic work Thundergate! You should highlight this AAR in your signature!

r