• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good victory - bet losing two kings in combat stung a bit the morning after!

This looks like a nice AAR. I'll be following this. Nice expansion and gold from newly conquered provinces surely helps you colonize the continent. Although two dead kings is rather high price to pay.

Chapter V addendum

Chapter V addendum

95413-gorilla.jpg

"The Hausans and Beninese are just cats and dogs, they can never match our ferocity and fighting will. Cowards like them have no place in our world. They will see the glory of our empire."

Puss-in-Boots---Shrek-2-Poster-C10123744.jpeg

"My lord, have mercy on us Hausans...we will be your faithful servants. Our tremble to sounds of marching feet of your mighty armies, we bow to your supremacy over us."

04-CutePortrait.JPG

"Your highness, our Beninese countrymen are asking for your benevolence!"

These requests for mercy were fallen of deaf ears. The great kingdoms of Hausa and Benin were reduced to one-province chiefdoms as entire populations were killed or enslaved in retaliation for the assassination of Bernardo I and Pedro I.

western-gorillas-eastern-gorillas-02.jpg

"Or great kings died for the glory of our empire. Long live Bernardo I...long live Pedro I....Kongo will avenge for your lost!!"

Hausans and Beninese are nasty looking people. Luckily Kongo people are tougher folk.

Chapter VI: Kongolese Revanche!

Chapter VI: Kongolese Revanche!

Kongolese incursions to the north bogged down as Bernardo I and Pedro I were killed in quick successions by the fierce Hausans and Beninese. Its now time for them to pay and to destroy them once and for all.

The vaunted Kongolese arquebusiers were quickly assembled to quell local revolts in the occupied provinces.

Wolfgang-Weber-Mountain-Gorillas-103326.jpg

"Attention!" the General said to his troops.

"We are here to clean this mess. The Beninese and Hausans scums have pissed and crapped on us, its time for them to be destroyed. Let us avenged the loss of our beloved kings. This is for our highness King Bernardo and King Pedro!! Do you understand our mission soldiers?"

mandrill-baboon.jpg

"Sir, YES SIR!!" the soldiers shouted in unison.

The war now commences!