• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(723557)

Recruit
7 Badges
Apr 8, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Pillars of Eternity
THE WORLD IS MY JAM TART!

The world is my jam tart may seem like a strange thing to say but it shall be red and squishy with the blood of my opponents. Probably. Maybe. Kinda. Probably not. But let us not dwell on the future let us lay down some RULES!:

Rule 1: No tampering with gamefiles!
Rule 2: Stay on Vanilla 5.2
Rule 3: No reloads or cheating.
Rule 4: I will convert everyone to Catholic
Rule 5: No Republics. (I like to keep a dynasty going.)
Rule 6: It must be enjoyable for you!:rolleyes:

The time will come tomorrow maybe today when you will have your first update on this most epic of tales!

P.S I will be playing as Freisland!

Woops forgot the rules!

Everything is on Normal apart from No Lucky Nations!

Last edited:
PAART 1- Time to look at my country

After loading up the game and clicking on play (after selecting Friesland of course) I get the mission "Protect against Holland". WooHoo! Such as easy mission (read that sarcastically). Holland has two provinces and those two provinces have a base tax of 17 and 12 (well 11.97 but give me a break). The lovely province of Friesland has a base tax of 9.87. I think (I hope I'm right) that the base tax of your provinces determines your land force limits. Also having two provinces mean double manpower and recruitment times so yeah I'm screwed!

Well I thought to myself, I might as well buy A HORSIE to help towards the mission. Oh yeah I didn't mention,Holland has the same amount of troops to begin with as my land force limit :glare:. So after hearing my loyal mouse "Clickedy Click" on the province and recruiting a lovely, new HORSIE I look around at the rest of my screens. Here is a list of my sliders and their positions:
Centralization-Decentralization: +4 towards Decentralization. Good that's gonna be fun, fun, fun. This gives me a -12% production efficiency, -16% National Tax Modifier, -1.6 Maximum War Exhaustion (alright), -4% National Spy Defence and -20% Spy efficiency.
Aristocracy-Plutocracy: -3 towards Aristocracy. That's all right I suppose. It does help me get more HORSIES. This gives me a -15% cavalry cost (YAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY HORSIES), -3% regiment costs, +1.80 diplomats (helpful when at war ( I wrote a twat when trying to type "At War") and last but not least a +0.6 leader shock bonus! (More help for the HORSIES)
Serfdom-Free Subjects: -4 towards Serfdom. NOT GOOD. My armies hate my guts and want to run away from battle! This gives me a -20% stability cost modifier (not much use at the moment), -0.16 morale to my armies ( I told you they don't like me) So basically you get the idea. My Sliders are horrible :(

My king is all right in everything apart from Military: 6 Admin, 5 Diplomacy, and 8 Military!
I have one advisor to recruit a level 2 manpower modifier.:laugh: I am so going to get him.
Finally, I look at Imperial Integrity. Decide that I like it and stay in the HRE.
Thanks for reading PAART 1 and I hope you like the first PAART!