• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
seems like eu2vic watk files are down, can someone upload them?

thanks in advance, alsjeblieft:D

Can somebody please give make me an entry for WatK, which adds a port to Zeta? In Aberration 4 Kasperus the province represents the sea republic of Ragusa - which looks odd without a port.

Thanks in advance.

Does the EU2Vic converter work for Revolutions? Also the link to download it seems to be dead, would it be possible to get it back up?

maly_kz said:
Link in 1st post doesn't work...
:( Oui, on n'arrive plus a télécharger ce mode... snif.

There is no link to any CK to Watk converter in the first post... I'm not even aware of there being such a converter. :wacko: There was a Watk to Victoria converter but I don't have the files anymore so I cannot update the link.

Kasperus said:
There was a Watk to Victoria converter but I don't have the files anymore so I cannot update the link.

Does annoye here have the files and would be kind enough to upload them? I'd be greatly interested in them and im sure I would not be the only one.

Well after not playing EU2 for 2 years or more I decided to do it again. I would love to use your map mode but looks like I am a total noob and have no clue how to make it to work.

I have EU2 1.9 and I downloded latest WATK but where do I unzip it? EU folder? Scenario folder? Map folder? How do I make it work? Any help would be greatly apriciated. :)

Kasperus said:
The what on watk4??? :confused: Still not a native English speaker here...
Sorry! :rofl:

Okay... WATK4 - when is it ready? Or, at least, when can I see some of it?

As your continued #1 fan & official WATK fanboi I demand screenies! :D

Oh... Well, no idea really. Lack of free time has been a serious issue and after I moved to my new place recently, all my research notes and maps got somehow 'displaced'... Probably they are between the tons of stuff I haven't got to pack out yet though until I find them I can't continue anyway. And besides that nowadays the little free time I have gets spent on SC4 anyway ;) I will get back to it though, just don't know when....

Kasperus said:
Oh... Well, no idea really. Lack of free time has been a serious issue and after I moved to my new place recently, all my research notes and maps got somehow 'displaced'... Probably they are between the tons of stuff I haven't got to pack out yet though until I find them I can't continue anyway. And besides that nowadays the little free time I have gets spent on SC4 anyway ;) I will get back to it though, just don't know when....
SC4? SimCity? :D

Well, just let us know what's going on.

BTW... WATK4 will be EU2, right?