• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, it sure is nice work (although there are loads of icon glitches in and around Canada), but I'm not sure I'd be able to play with it... it's simply too realisticly shaped, I'm used to Paradox's oversimplyfied maps. :D

THese icons are a problem as I could not remove them with matelli's tool and it is a pain to remove only specific icons manually. The only easy way to do it in a few minutes would be to kill all these mountain/woods icons at once. If someone prefers that I can upload such a modified file tonight or so.

Kasperus said:
THese icons are a problem as I could not remove them with matelli's tool and it is a pain to remove only specific icons manually. The only easy way to do it in a few minutes would be to kill all these mountain/woods icons at once. If someone prefers that I can upload such a modified file tonight or so.

Can you give me a link for the "province.csv" file and the bmp id's file of your map.

If that's your install then
Code:
minject watk290805.eu2map /D:F:\program files\europa universalis 2 /L:O

the /D: part must be always put in front of your dir (and you can disable smilies in posts you know ;))

I'm using Windows 2000 Pro SP4 - where will the Dos stuff be that I wish to move? I'm just copying and pasting it to my Megallen folder I assume?

Cheers

And to clarify... I am just using this
minject watk290805.eu2map /D:F:\program files\europa universalis 2 /L:O
- that would work?

You don't have to move anything. Just put all the magellan files in a dir, say F:\magellan and than start dos console and type
Code:
F: <enter>
cd magellan <enter>
minject watk290805.eu2map /D:F:\program files\europa universalis 2 /L:O <enter>
That should work