• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
one of moderators confirmed it recently

as for poland, for me number of provinces is fine, just names, positions of cities, provinces shapes and especially the oder river has to be modified.
abyway much less changes comparing to eu2 vanilla map

So what does the WATK map adds? is it an improved version over vanilla one?

TMA_Cool said:
So what does the WATK map adds? is it an improved version over vanilla one?
Very much improved over vanilla! I don't think I have played the vanilla map since I downloaded WATK.

There is less PTI, especially in Australia and South America.

Yeah, i noticed that in the centre of what later becomes Argentina, the terra incognita was removed. So i read it only works with AGC-EEP 1.41? not 1.5?

TMA_Cool said:
Yeah, i noticed that in the centre of what later becomes Argentina, the terra incognita was removed. So i read it only works with AGC-EEP 1.41? not 1.5?

Yeah, the latest WATK/AGCEEP conversion is 1.41. :)

TMA_Cool said:

I'm working on 1.51 for WatK :)

hehe, thats cool. I guess ill give it a try to the mod with the WATK map.

Hi Kasp !

I want to make modidication in Europe with WATK. did you reach the limit of 256 provinces in Europe regions ? or can I add new provinces (i especially want to modify Russia and France) without problems ?

Your work for this map is impressive :)

I did'nt know this tool :eek:

And yes....there are still a little places to add provinces (except in western Europe)

Elio Vasa said:
Repeated bug for a CTD in my scenario:
BYZ takes many (!) loans with amount = 0.
Maybe linked to WATK files or to a mistake in the lines of scenario?
Thx or any answer.
Aside of the fact that I haven't got the faintest idea how map files could affect loans, how do you got this information about BYZ taking '0' loans in the first place? :confused:

Herr Doctor said:
Kasperus, how is your work under the new design map?

Well, I finished my revisal of Siberia, middle east, Transoxiana, Iran and India (but I have yet no showable previews). However, the last two weeks I was occupied with study-related deadlines and exams preparation (which I conveniently started working at on last moment :eek:o ) so there has been no progress in that area... I spend christmas/new year away from my home PC so there won't be any work on this until 2007 anyway. ;)

Kasperus said:
How do you got this information about BYZ taking '0' loans in the first place? :confused:
Error message on loading the file. It's easy to correct (it happens only for BYZ).
Sincerely I tought You could have had experience about it.
Thx anyway.

Elio Vasa said:
Error message on loading the file. It's easy to correct (it happens only for BYZ).
Sincerely I tought You could have had experience about it.
Thx anyway.
I never seen something like that... Anyway, I presume it is an error in your scenariofiles but I don't have the faitest idea what you changed to get that... :confused:

He probably accidentally changed loansize to 0 for BYZ

It has happened to me once in an earlier Paraodox patch on a normal vanilla map, years ago. The game had set a countries loan to 0 and so it kept having to take out 0 loans.

it is not your map or scenario related, though as I said it was an earlier official patch. Haven't seen it with 1.09 though. :confused:

Aye.

Kasperus said:
Well, I finished my revisal of Siberia, middle east, Transoxiana, Iran and India (but I have yet no showable previews). However, the last two weeks I was occupied with study-related deadlines and exams preparation (which I conveniently started working at on last moment :eek:o ) so there has been no progress in that area... I spend christmas/new year away from my home PC so there won't be any work on this until 2007 anyway. ;)
So, something new? :) Perhaps some screenies?