• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks to one and all for your kind comments and congratulations. To answer a few specific questions:

Snin - thanks for posting! It's always nice to discover those "hidden viewers". And thanks for your comments - adulation is always welcome! :D

King Yngvar - for a nation to become France, they need to own Paris (Ile de France) and France needs to have completely disappeared, and all that BEFORE 1515, so the French Catholics would actually never have become France. But as we saw, they were very proud of being the French Catholics, and not just France! :)

Who won the Presidential Election? Well, it all happened after Dec 31st 1819, outside the EUII window, so of course we'll never know... My vote would have gone to Mel MicMac, I think. ;)

And finally, yes Valdemar, I intend to be back soon. I'll be off for two weeks to the Homeland from the 21st, so I'm undecided whether to launch into a new AAR before that, or wait till I'm back. As for what it will be - no, not a Holstein WC attempt, jwolf - I'll leave that to players of a higher calibre than me, such as Scott! All I'll say for the moment is that I've been doing a lot of research the last few days into the history of my current home. No, not France, but Provence... This would be another first, as far as I can see, which is surprising since Provence looks like a very interesting nation with distinct possibilities, especially in the EEP.

Well, now I've spilled the beans, I'll probably be launching it sooner rather than later, in case someone else spots how interesting it looks and decides to steal my thunder... :D

I just read the last few instalments and it was great.

I loved the part where the King and George Washingtom were talking LOL. Nice to see it completed and in one piece. Very well done AAR, glad to have read it through.

I see you will play provence next, another funny one or serious history?

Farquharson, this was a wonderful piece of work! I was inspired to read it after mention was made in Braedonnal's new Scotland AAR, and recognizing your great humor from your Provence AAR, I just had to check it out. So glad that I did. From beginning to end, you mixed excellent gameplay (except taking London a tad too early) and fantastic humor from start to finish. It provided me with a very pleasant Sunday afternoon. Thank you sir for that and for writing such a great AAR!!

great stuff,
I read but couldn't resist and skipped ahead, I was amazed when I looked at the maps.