• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ah, great AAR, excellent ending, going back to Morocco, waiting for the next one, spl.

Hmmm...

So I figure you now have about as many provinces in Africa as you do in America....

That's a lot of southern African-Americans....

Famous southern blacks include Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and Rosa Parks, among others. Oh yeah can't forget Jimmi Hendrix :D . Very cool people. :cool:

So, with more than half your territory populated by such very cool people, and you're capital there, I can- finally- give my seal of approval to this AAR :) .

Oh yeah and the gameplay was decent too, maintaining a war that far overseas, even as the south it's iimpressive. Not to mention the earlier stuff, which, though horrifying at the time, given recent events can be appreciated for good work. :)

Amob_m_s said:
Hmmm...

So I figure you now have about as many provinces in Africa as you do in America....

That's a lot of southern African-Americans....

Famous southern blacks include Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and Rosa Parks, among others. Oh yeah can't forget Jimmi Hendrix :D . Very cool people. :cool:

So, with more than half your territory populated by such very cool people, and you're capital there, I can- finally- give my seal of approval to this AAR :) .

Oh yeah and the gameplay was decent too, maintaining a war that far overseas, even as the south it's iimpressive. Not to mention the earlier stuff, which, though horrifying at the time, given recent events can be appreciated for good work. :)

My capital is still in the cool location of Houston!

I'll forgive you since I get an Amob_m_s seal of approval though...(Yes! Finally! :) )

It was actually easy, I saw that morocco was getting owned and their land tech was 26 so..... :D

I never actually made a treaty at the end, I just took the 2 screenshots, saved, and closed the game. Maybe I'll let you see the odd world that I was fighting in....(And the many things I never mentioned)

Last edited:
spl said:
My capital is still in the cool location of Houston!

I'll forgive you since I get an Amob_m_s seal of approval though...(Yes! Finally! :) )

It was actually easy, I saw that morocco was getting owned and their land tech was 26 so..... :D

I never actually made a treaty at the end, I just took the 2 screenshots, saved, and closed the game. Maybe I'll let you see the odd world that I was fighting in....(And the many things I never mentioned)
why don't you do that. Take many screenshots of the world and post them. I for one want to see how this world ended.

It is now impossible for me to recover my old EU3 files (computer issues...) so I can't post any screenshots, I can't upload the save either. :(
I lose my little mini-mod I used for this with a bunch of events too :mad:

I'll survive...