• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fLApR54.png

((I love how KingHighball looks fecking ecstatic in this picture. You can almost hear him cackling.))

I daresay it turned out better than expected given my artistic "ability".
((That's actually pretty nice. Little bit scarecrow-looking, but still.))

Does this mean I am a puppet of Enewald or what?

No, it means you're always on about either feminism or the free market and Enewald considers you a poser for not going on about the free market all the time :p

So, supposing politics in the Middle East plays like a game of Twilight Struggle, Western influences should keep Egypt from participating in any possible conflict with Israel in the near future, supposing Anglo-Israeli relations are still warm and fuzzy after the happy ending to the Suez crisis.
((XD Loving the creative content from all contributors! I humbly offer Alice Dofon de Fonne's likeness to the good Doctor for use in any creative works, even as a lowly Paper Hat sturmtruppen. Can crossdressers/transpeople join the ranks of the Paper hat menace, or just the dirty rainbow of Liberals? :p))

Don't know if contra view to kindly on us sexual miniorities and/or trans* :)

There is no such thing as a sexual minority, only a degenerate pinko Communist.

photoshop really needs to get a spell checker! Years of word, open office and gdocs has taught me to look for the little red lines :p

To be honest, I think I prefer consesnus to consensus - it sounds all snuggly and adorable :)

Now now, hedonism is for everybody! :D

I prefer "Degenerate National Bolshevist" my honorable friend.

Not for me :p

This is off topic though >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.