• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I somehow end up in there, I have to emphasize that I like alcohol-free beer :eek:o. Also, would be nice if the pub was named "Tommy's" and Tommy was a bartender - but that's just a suggestion.

So if I somehow end up in there, I have to emphasize that I like alcohol-free beer :eek:o. Also, would be nice if the pub was named "Tommy's" and Tommy was a bartender - but that's just a suggestion.
((Is EVERYONE in Paradox Forums a goddamn teetotaler?
Also, I like the idea of Tommy being the owner of the place, but maybe we can come up with something better than "Tommy's"? Hum-hum. I mean, the simplest road would be to name the place "The Westminster", but I think we should let the writer do his/her thing.))

Also, I like the idea of Tommy being the owner of the place, but maybe we can come up with something better than "Tommy's"? Hum-hum.))

((It's the taste man. I just can't stand the taste of regular beer. How about "The Red Paradoxian"? Not really original, but hey, I've slept only 3 hours today, it's a miracle that I am able to communicate properly))

((It's the taste man. I just can't stand the taste of regular beer. How about "The Red Paradoxian"? Not really original, but hey, I've slept only 3 hours today, it's a miracle that I am able to communicate properly))
((Yeah, but I usually don't like the taste either, reminds me of camel piss. I only tend to enjoy Czech the beers.
But I just get rid of the problem by JUST drinking the harder stuff, whiskey, vodka, sometimes rum. Mostly whiskey, though. I think I might have a problem.
Also, the "The Red Paradoxian" would not be a bar in which you could find such characters as Enewald or KingHigh, really.))

Also, I like the idea of Tommy being the owner of the place, but maybe we can come up with something better than "Tommy's"? Hum-hum. I mean, the simplest road would be to name the place "The Westminster", but I think we should let the writer do his/her thing.))

Come to Tommy's – the only bar in Westminister not subsidised by the government! :p

I'll say it now, the Pub is named The Westminster and a young bartender named 'Tommy Forever' runs it. Also do not take anything in these stories seriously, it is mostly going to all of the IAAR cast taken to the ultimate extreme. It's going to be silly, so treat it as such. Anyhow, I must return to classes, toodles! <3

Our darling ThaHoward:

aarcomic1_zps59ba9451.png

((Also there NEEDS to be snooker table in there. Is somebody watching snooker world championship? O'Sullivan is going to lose, I think. Which is a shame, since I'm a great fan.))

((Is EVERYONE in Paradox Forums a goddamn teetotaler?))

I'm not - you can't be a lifelong political Liberal without the comfort of a drink now and again :p

No, I think I got it right the first time. The alcohol is like a poison for your sense of right and wrong, a hammer for your moral compass. It lets you keep calling yourself a human being, it keeps the thoughts of suicide away.

I daresay it turned out better than expected given my artistic "ability".

k5Qle19.png

So why is Enewaldball yellow and black again? :huh:

No idea, yellow/black, or red/black; you can still understand who is being represented. :p
Now someone needs to draw the golden gildings that surround the avatar.

Ah, glorious Polandballs.

And in other news, GLORIOUS CONSERVATIVE VICTORY. This has been a message from the Ministry of Truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.