• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great update. Good thing we ditched the unionists, bloody communists.

Oh hey, the Tories approve devolution? Wheel doon me a hat 'n call mae Patty, 'at's gaed news.

Great update. Good thing we ditched the unionists, bloody communists.

Oh hey, the Tories approve devolution? Wheel doon me a hat 'n call mae Patty, 'at's gaed news.

Thrope Has gone to far! :angry:

He has abused the Orange liberals and our moderate union allies for the last time!

I join 13 of my colleagues and defect to the Labour party!

I also strongly condemn the radical red terrorism and the crimes being committed against my Catholic brothers and sisters in Northern Ireland.

-The Rt. Hon. Mr. Van5 Grant-Covington, MP for Belfast South

Thrope Has gone to far! :angry:

He has abused the Orange liberals and our moderate union allies for the last time!

I join 13 of my colleagues and defect to the Labour party!

I also strongly condemn the radical red terrorism and the crimes being committed against my Catholic brothers and sisters in Northern Ireland.

-The Rt. Hon. Mr. Van5 Grant-Covington, MP for Belfast South

I hope you enjoy Stalin like the Czechs have. Have a nice day.

I'm not a communist though? :huh:

Communists, Labour, Unionists. All seek the same things, no real difference. Fifth columnists all of you.

So, even the hardliners of the CPGB are now betraying the working class and their own principles? Who will I vote for now?:angry:

(Oh well, rhetorical question. Through thick and thin.)

Tories, Liberals, abstaining. All good.

wtf? Why do the communists denounce violent trade unions and the PA? What the flying fuck?

I think we need another "purge" of this party, this time, by the PA.

How would they lose everything?

wtf? Why do the communists denounce violent trade unions and the PA? What the flying fuck?

I think we need another "purge" of this party, this time, by the PA.

Yes, Communist purge! PURGE! Go amongst your ranks and look for deceit, kill all those of suspicion. Look into your internal voids and understand that you are on the dark side. Shoot the revisionist, purge the counter-revolutionary, run down and shoot splitters like a dog in a back alley.

Give in to your hate, make the Party pure again. Stop at nothing until the Party is pure, unadulterated evil. Until the Proletariat Throne can be built from the skulls of the vanquished and all can sip from the chalice of the Worker where it is understood that all are equal under the Party.

Blood for the Blood God!

... because Britain is a civilized nation that doesn't condone excessive violence, maybe? And a Communist uprising at this point would likely be completely quelled, as the Communists do not have the numbers for such a movement. Yet. So the leadership denounce the violence and bide their time for another, better opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.