• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, hold a referendum on whether to retain or abolish the monarchy - it might be a foregone conclusion but it would establish the principle that the monarchy owes its existence to the support of the people rather than ruling by divine right.
This, and the motion to abolish the House of Lords may see me swing to the Right, I hope you know! Though, I am, I suppose, only a sometimes-member of the Liberals. Oddly, a member of Labour who defected to the Liberals, but never supported the Orange Liberals.

This, and the motion to abolish the House of Lords may see me swing to the Right, I hope you know! Though, I am, I suppose, only a sometimes-member of the Liberals. Oddly, a member of Labour who defected to the Liberals, but never supported the Orange Liberals.

Well in times of status-quo you should expect members and voters to radicalize themselves and find a new platform.

Let me reassure all citizens that private property and private enterprise is the cornerstone of our economy. There are historical imbalances in the distribution of wealth and property, as well as social barriers, which require some direct intervention to correct over time, and as Liberals we support the power being turned over to the lowest possible level in both government and industry, but that is all we seek to achieve.

Indeed, once a fair, fee and open society has been fully established then I will happily become a conservative defender of the status quo.

Yes! Without Labour the liberals can't form a government now!

Yes! Without Labour the liberals can't form a government now!

That's no problem. We've arranged a special presentation for Labour MPs in a soundproof room with locked doors after which we anticipate that many of them will join the Liberal party.

That's no problem. We've arranged a special presentation for Labour MPs in a soundproof room with locked doors after which we anticipate that many of them will join the Liberal party.

Labour-strategists-campai-001.jpg

Just got my economic thesis back. Even if I disagreed with the proffessor, curriculum and text books and tried to "disprove" them, the proffessor gave me top grade and said "it can't become any better". And then we had a discussion and said I am nearing a level where I am capable of creating theories and hypothethis of my own :S

So you can expect me to talk about economics - but I will keep it inside the frame of refferences of Keynesianism :) But I do have some ideas have the economy can be improved here in United Kingdom, even with Keynesian principles and point of view.

Labour party do not accept middle class folks, and extert threats?

remove statists from premises. :p

That will be difficult considering 99%+ of UK want statism.

Last edited:
Rosa's feminist agenda ( :p ):

• Make a reasearch who will out where and how women and sexual and ethnical miniorities are being discriminated. Then make out plans to combat them.
  • Allow women in the stock exchange! It is extremely discriminatory that women are not allowed to be a part of the financial market solely due to their sex.
  • Open up rape crisis centers, or encourage private organizations to do this.
  • Laws against domestic violence. If a woman experience domestic violence, she are to be allowed to filed a case against the husband. And the other way around of course.
  • Equal pay.
  • Define and criminalize discrimination. In social life or instituational.
  • Legalize and humanize abortion. A doctor should have the right to carry out the abortion, only if he is 1) in the private industry, 2) If it is no other doctors there.
  • Open shelters for those discriminated and feeling oppressed by others.
  • Actively support and encorage civil rights movements.
  • Institute a child care pay for families (women) who are expecting a child, and until the kid is of x years of months.
  • Leave for pregant women (after x number of years) and x number of months leave once they have given birth.
  • Educate on birth control and sexuality. Hand out free contraception to women.
  • Reform the school system, to tear down the gender differences and prejudices and systematic oppression of women, ethnical and sexual miniorities. Teach pupils and students about works as "The Second Sex". Also increased sex education, and teaching about the horrors of rape and reach out to pupils and students who have been raped or discriminated in any way. Male or female, black or white, hetero or homo.
  • Women and Men will be completely legal before the law.
  • Being pregnant are no longer a reason to fire someone.
  • In public schools and colleges, merge the women's schools and men's schools. Encourage private educational institutions to do the same.
  • Abolish the Church of England as the official state church. Complete secularization of society.
  • Same legal rights and liberties for every citizen in United Kingdom.
  • Try to also bring these new laws to the rest of the Commonwealth.
  • Abolish conscription. Also make the same sets of rules for women to enter service in the armed forces. If a woman wish to serve, or to be an officer she should be entitled to do so.
  • Sexual Offences Act to overhaul all law relating to sexual activity and to introduce new legislation on the basis that all sexual activity is legal provided that all parties involved consent and that all parties involved are capable of consent (including the provision of an age of consent). - Proposed by Antonine.

Atomicsoda begins making plans for relocation to the crown colony of British Honduras.

I see all of My Honourable Friends have gone mad. Is this what happens when we leave the Liberal Party in someone else's care? :p

Atomicsoda begins making plans for relocation to the crown colony of British Honduras.

I think you would like yourself in Rhodesia ;)

I see all of My Honourable Friends have gone mad. Is this what happens when we leave the Liberal Party in someone else's are? :p

Gone mad? How? By wanting social freedom and justice? That is what social-liberalism is about my friend. How can you for example defend the law that prohibits women from entering the stock exchange?

Liberal outbreak has begun, nowhere is safe now.

((And I would be surprised if there will be such thing as "British Honduras" after this government. After all, Liberals are only good in losing our colonies and imposing social changes))

Liberal outbreak has begun, nowhere is safe now.

((And I would be surprised if there will be such thing as "British Honduras" after this government. After all, Liberals are only good in losing our colonies and imposing social changes))

((Would be interesting if the conservatives tried to retake the colonies!))

I found some interesting statistics. From the last election Conservative got 20 votes (17 Rightist, 3 one nation), Liberals got 19 (13 yellow, 6 orange), National Liberals 6, CPGB 9 and Labour 8.

So in the current election one might have thought that the one nationists would have migrated to Liberals, thus giving them 3 more votes, and perhaps the strong Labour rise was because of the Oranges, especially considering some might flee to CLGB all the while National Liberals should go to Conservative party and some to Liberal party. It would mean that the liberal party, conservatives and labour would gain a little more votes. But nay, look what happened.

Conservatives got 20 votes, that is the same as last time. No change, not even from merger with National. Liberals. Liberals got 17 votes, that is 2 votes less, okay that may be explained that sone oranges have gone to Labour due to the pact. But here is the interesting thing, both Labour and CPGB have gained 5 votes each!

So what to conclude? Did the conservative, liberal and national liberal voters go to Labour and Communist party? And we got 2 new voters, and two conservative voters left Tories for CPGB (for whatever disillusioned reason) so then we can expect those to vlte for Tories. So 2 tories go to Labour, 3 NL go to Labour? Then we have 3 NL's left. One of them left for Liberals. So then 2 Nat-Libs went to CPGB, one Liberal to CPGB. Then we have a 3 increase, but where is the rest? It just doesn't add up, mathematically or logically :s

What happened? And wonder if the Liberals and National Liberals got radicalized to the left and right. I.e going to both Conservatives and Labour-CPGB. Interesting result.

And if Contra, Andarak and Enewald ahd voted for Conservstives, they would have gotten 36% effectively making the lib-lab to 45% and then maybe forcing them to a miniority government. But if Those three and I had voted for Tories, they would have gotten 38% and tve Lib-Lab 39%. Then with the support of UUP the Tories might have succeeded the Lib-Lab. If all the National Libs voted for Tories, they would have gotten 41% and with me 42%. Clearly something wrong happened, but some small changes could put the Lib-Lab iminiority government, or even Tories ruling with or without the UUP. Clearly the CPGB have effed thibgs up for the right. So the Tory-National Liberal merger failed miserably, and strengethened the Labour and CPGB greatly. And if 3 NL's voted for Lib-Labs, but had voted for Tories instead, they would be as big as the Tories. So it is a lot of speculations about what kade the drastic surge to the left. Was it NL's or every party going ot the Left? We know at least that two of them were people who went from the Right to the Far far Left.

But considering the Conservatives got as much votes as last timel they didn't really fail, especially considring that 2 votes were supposed to be for them, but used at the communists. So actually they got 22 votes, but still neither an increase nor decrease. So as far I see it they don't really need to moderate. Especially considering they got so much vites in the first ølace due to the Rightists faction and thy redefining their platform.

Last edited:
this guna be good... LIBERAL CIVIL WAR

COMRADE DADARIAN VERSUS EVERYONE.

These last 5 pages are just golden. :rofl:

Not everyone, just you and who represent you. That's all.

Not everyone, just you and who represent you. That's all.

Well that would have resulted in a Tory majority. So you should be more happy than mad at him.

Gone mad? How? By wanting social freedom and justice? That is what social-liberalism is about my friend. How can you for example defend the law that prohibits women from entering the stock exchange?

I think you're mixing "My Honourable Friend have gone mad" with "I'm a misogynistic bigot". :)

That said, I am very much looking forward to the coming term in coalition with the Honourable Gentlemen in the Labour Party. I hope a spell in government will do both of our parties good.

I think you're mixing "My Honourable Friend have gone mad" with "I'm a misogynistic bigot". :)

That said, I am very much looking forward to the coming term in coalition with the Honourable Gentlemen in the Labour Party. I hope a spell in government will do both of our parties good.

So who were you reffering to? And how did they "have gone mad"?

I see all of My Honourable Friends have gone mad. Is this what happens when we leave the Liberal Party in someone else's care? :p

I think the loony left is a Liberal phenomenon in this timeline...

Status
Not open for further replies.