• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enewald, I've said it hundreds of times but I'll say it again. People are not annoyed with you because you hold certain opinions - they are annoyed with you because you express those opinions incessantly and in a dogmatic fashion. If you were a communist or a social democrat or a fascist or a Green instead it wouldn't matter one little bit.

And that is your opinion. You need to read only a few good books to understand truly where-from my 'dogmatic' views derive from. :)
Dogma as it is, is merely an opinion, not an objective thing in itself.
I'm terribly sorry for not being enough mainstream for you folks.

And that is your opinion. You need to read only a few good books to understand truly where-from my 'dogmatic' views derive from. :)
Dogma as it is, is merely an opinion, not an objective thing in itself.
I'm terribly sorry for not being enough mainstream for you folks.

You just don't get it. It has nothing to do with your actual views - I don't give a damn about them - and everything to do with the dogmatic manner in which you express those views: Irrespective of circumstance, irrespective of AAR, irrespective of debate topic.

Agreed.
For blood, violence and Reign of Terror!
Yes, hooray!
Moreover, having a semi - strong or atleast semi - influential communist presence in the parliament would mean a more radical reaction from the right.

Moreover, having a semi - strong or atleast semi - influential communist presence in the parliament would mean a more radical reaction from the right.
Yup, that's what I always thought, too.
Radicalization of the Left will naturally bring about the radicalization of the Right.
((Phah, it just dawned on me, I know exactly the right face to represent you in the next Right Honorables. God, how did I not notice it earlier?!))

Last edited:
Yup, that's what I always thought, too.
Radicalization of the Left will naturally bring about the radicalization of the Right.
Exactly. I like how we understand each other.

You just don't get it. It has nothing to do with your actual views - I don't give a damn about them - and everything to do with the dogmatic manner in which you express those views: Irrespective of circumstance, irrespective of AAR, irrespective of debate topic.

Everything I do, is dogmatic from your point of view? ;)
Getting a bit too personal now?

No, not everything: there's nothing dogmatic about your usual AAR commenting. :)

Interestingly enough, Tanzhang can be almost as annoying as you are.

Good news is that you are usually a good commenter, just when it gets to the subject of freedoms and the economy that you grow into a fanatic of religious proportions.

Good, now the Iraqis are driven out and the world can see that we are still a power to not be trifled with - and that we won't hesitate to protect our interests. Too bad that Macmillian got cancer.

Good, now the Iraqis are driven out and the world can see that we are still a power to not be trifled with - and that we won't hesitate to protect our interests. Too bad that Macmillian got cancer.

If it makes you feel any better he recovered and lived for another twenty-odd years IRL. ;)

This is not North Korea with one party allowed!

But the DPRK has four political parties within it's government....

Additionally, since we are arguing about dogma within AARland. I'm surprised I haven't been used as an example of 'the problem' yet. Seeing as how in every IAAR I vote only for the Marxists, and I tend to be known as the crazy Bolshevik cat lady in this section...

If it makes you feel any better he recovered and lived for another twenty-odd years IRL. ;)

Well I am concerned about his health, but I was mistly thinking about a,stable government. I wonder what kind of platform the conservstive party will propose now.

But the DPRK has four political parties within it's government....

And DDR also have multiple parties. So of course, they are fully democrizied ;) Rxcept for the fact that if you vote agains tthem you wiøl be surveilled, can't get a job, the other parties are forced to enter government and so on.

And DDR also have multiple parties. So of course, they are fully democrizied ;) Rxcept for the fact that if you vote agains tthem you wiøl be surveilled, can't get a job, the other parties are forced to enter government and so on.
Is this the infamous "guided democracy"? Interesting concept, for sure.

Additionally, since we are arguing about dogma within AARland.

Interactive AARland. ;)

I'm surprised I haven't been used as an example of 'the problem' yet. Seeing as how in every IAAR I vote only for the Marxists, and I tend to be known as the crazy Bolshevik cat lady in this section...

Or Lenin Cat, for that matter. I assume your tendency to not launch into long tirades about economic policy or "freedom" (while simultaneously arguing for the need to restrict the freedom of others) at the slightest provocation works against you in these stakes. :)

I would love to see proof of that outside of 'anonymous South Korean intelligence'.

I'm not sure whether she's talking about North Korea or the DDR there. :p

I'm not sure whether she's talking about North Korea or the DDR there. :p

He. And I'm talking about the DPRK obviously.

Interactive AARland. ;)

Or Lenin Cat, for that matter. I assume your tendency to not launch into long tirades about economic policy or "freedom" (while simultaneously arguing for the need to restrict the freedom of others) at the slightest provocation works against you in these stakes. :)

I'll take that as a compliment to my laziness. I just don't like arguing online much. I thoroughly disagree and dislike the persons opinion, but I just try to keep it to myself.

Well I for one tolerate the pact with Labour. The important thing is for people to bear in mind is that the electoral pact will only survive if the Liberals remain the dominant force within it - yes, let's give Labour a free run at some seats but let's not treat them as equals in terms of seats when they manifestly are a minor party these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.