• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So everyone agrees on Scottish independece? Excellent!

pBmT4kk.png

The Right Honourables II: Westminster Boogaloo

paradoxia2_zps42e341d7.jpg

Guess who's back, back again. Westminster's back, tell a friend.

But who's who?
Back row: Van5, videofan, Andrzej I, ThaHoward
Middle row:John Forset(t;))i, KingHigh99, Enewald, Dadarian
Front row: Tanzang, Caesaropope dom Contravarius, DensleyBlair

I'm also sure that the members of the fringe parties will be happy to pledge their support for PR. Because we lack a long established stable two party system, there will be no serious supports who would be threatened by PR. The only ones theoretically losing from it will be Liberals, who are then again the biggest supporters of it.

So Enewald only supports PR because Enewald will benefit from it. How typical.

Haha, my favourite part is the fact Tanzhang hasn't changed his pose since the 19th century :p.

Added to contents.

I like it!
Also how typical of the National Liberals to denounce something before even trying it :p

Haha, my favourite part is the fact Tanzhang hasn't changed his pose since the 19th century :p.

Added to contents.

The jacket w/ t-shirt look is the only bit of that portrait which is accurate, aside from the hair, to an extent.

I like how Dadrian hasn't changed one little bit. :)

Am I very much mistaken, or am I Bob Dylan? :D

Fantastic work, Dom Contravarius!

The jacket w/ t-shirt look is the only bit of that portrait which is accurate, aside from the hair, to an extent.

I like how Dadrian hasn't changed one little bit. :)
((Do you like the shirt? This was the very first thing I came up with.
Also, Dadarian HAS changed a bit, if you examine both pictures VERY closely.))

Am I very much mistaken, or am I Bob Dylan? :D
((Yup, you effin guessed it earlier, so I had to shut up.))

I approve. Much approval.

Aside from the fact I'm not Bob Dylan, my portrait could pass as me – even if my hair isn't as bouffant.

Besides from everything. That is practically me.

Aside from the fact I'm not Bob Dylan, my portrait could pass as me – even if my hair isn't as bouffant.
((Well, I'll keep that in mind next time. I would like to slowly crawl towards reality just by guessing.
Tanz is still a goddamn mystery.))

Besides from everything. That is practically me.

Your portrait was another of my favourites.

Contra really is a great asset to this AAR! :)

My portrait is also startlingly accurate. Just add spectacles :p

I love Van5 and Tanzhang's portraits too. Remarkably well done :)

Am I... am I Che Guevara? :laugh:
((Actually, it's former Ulster Vanguard leader William (Bill) Craig. Don't f-in ask, I have no idea how I found him.
Also, I think the position of Guevara was reserved to Enewald once, was it not? I won't be using him.))

At this point, I might just put up a picture of myself to have it pasted on that glorious uniform.

((What the hell is a "spectacle"? Do you mean, like, glasses?))

Unless My Rt. Hon. Friend has a habit of describing himself as a noteworthy event, then yes, I imagine so. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.