• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The good Lord Tufto has been added to the rolls of parliament.

((I think I have read enough to understand half of the stream of consciousness of this AAR))

I humbly request to be added to the Roll as the Conservative member for Stratford-upon-Avon.

The Hon. John (Jack) Davout
Brigadier (Rtd)

Done. Welcome My Honourable Friend – even if you are a Tory. Better than a National Liberal, I suppose.

All communists must call for the liberation of women, transgendered, and homosexual individuals. Gender roles must be abolished and people must be made free!

Then you should join the Feminist Alliance.

((But isnt transegendernism a little too avantgarde?))

Too much freedom for you to handle, huh? :p
Why are you people so pessimistic about giving the common man more liberties?

Because my freedoms aren't your freedoms and my liberties aren't your liberties. Let's leave it at that.

Too much freedom for you to handle, huh? :p
Why are you people so pessimistic about giving the common man more liberties?
Because the "common man" is as close to goddamn sheep as you can get, he has to be kept under the paternal watch for his own safety.

Last edited:
((This doesn't refer to me by any chance, does it? :p Because I was a horrible little right-winger back in '10 :D.))

Nah, I was referring to Will there, who has since confirmed that he's sticking with the Tories.

((The same can be said about Your policies, my dearest.))

Welcome, Davout.

((Nope as I've proven again and again they were issues. You're the one who yet have to prove it otherwise. But I can't find that transgenderism was on the minds of feminists and feminist movemnts during this time. Therefore I do not talk about it. But the rest were issues, and the feminists movemtns and pressure groups did in fact manage to lobby the government to actually enact many of their policies in the 50's. So until you disprove this, and all my other evidences I've provided, you have no basis to say that I am ahistorical.))

Because my freedoms aren't your freedoms and my liberties aren't your liberties. Let's leave it at that.

Yes my freedom ends where yours begin :)

Caught up! That took a while :p hope to join in on this, as the Hon. Sepulchrave Tufto, Viscount Tufto of Malvern, Whig Liberal MP for South Worcestershire.

(Viscount Malvern is actually a real title, so I think it's acceptable. And the Libs winning here is vaguely plausible :p.)

((This doesn't refer to me by any chance, does it? :p Because I was a horrible little right-winger back in '10 :D.))

((May I just say that as a member of the Liberal Democrats, if anyone does with to join them then please send me a message so I can refer them and get the nice shiny new plastic membership card which is the reward for signing up new members - my current membership card is paper and rather tatty looking :p ))

((May I just say that as a member of the Liberal Democrats, if anyone does with to join them then please send me a message so I can refer them and get the nice shiny new plastic membership card which is the reward for signing up new members - my current membership card is paper and rather tatty looking :p ))

Oh, I'd like to think that Tufto is smart enough not to do a silly thing like that. :p

((I suppose I could join to force a rift in the party.))

Yes up with the yellow banner of Classical Liberalism :D

200px-Yellow_flag_waving.svg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.