• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glorious Revolution version two!

Earl_of_Romney.jpg
Oh, I see following our words of not eroding the people's freedom Mr Enewald? :p

Escudo_Isengard.svg

The Cult of Hayek formally requires that the National Liberal Party and Liberal Party work together to promote proper Freedom and Liberty across Britain.

All others are anti-thought pretenders that enforce false Liberty and obviously Statist thought.

May He be with you always.

Escudo_Isengard.svg

The Cult of Hayek formally requires that the National Liberal Party and Liberal Party work together to promote proper Freedom and Liberty across Britain.

All others are anti-thought pretenders that enforce false Liberty and obviously Statist thought.

Oh please tell, how is Hayek so much of a great prophet when he can't understand the difference between a fan of videos and a doctor?
:p

Can't wait for the next installment :D

Oh please tell, how is Hayek so much of a great prophet when he can't understand the difference between a fan of videos and a doctor?
:p

Because I don't read names, but look at flags primarily to tell people apart. You two have the same flag.

Escudo_Isengard.svg

I preferred Dadarian MacDadarian of that Ilk. :(

Ye said whit? Ah huvnae changed ye wee jobby. Ah am simply usin' thes as a satire ay 'at aeddled divit Enewald an' his coorrupted views. Ah am still Dadarian MacDadarian ay 'at ilk.

(You said what? I haven't changed you little shit. I am simply using this as a satire of that addled idiot Enewald and his corrupted views.

I am still Dadarian MacDadarian of that Ilk.)

I would only say that those who call other idiots may be idiots themselves.. Take the plank out of your eye.

Says the person advocating anarcho-liberal feminism in the 1950s?

Ye said whit? Ah huvnae changed ye wee jobby. Ah am simply usin' thes as a satire ay 'at aeddled divit Enewald an' his coorrupted views. Ah am still Dadarian MacDadarian ay 'at ilk.

(You said what? I haven't changed you little shit. I am simply using this as a satire of that addled idiot Enewald and his corrupted views.

I am still Dadarian MacDadarian of that Ilk.)

I was simply shocked at how quickly your accent changed, My Most Honourable Friend.

Because I can get to an easy access translator I have on my computer for communicating with my family in Scotland. Otherwise it's on my phone ... like now.

And we are back to throwing insults around? Shame on thee.
If your arguments were superior, you would not have to defend them by insulting me as your best debating method. :)

Says the person advocating anarcho-liberal feminism in the 1950s?

I am not ;) But I think it say more about you. That you think that wanting better conditions for women results in anarchy. Oh no, it will only lead to a better and more just society.

I am not ;) But I think it say more about you. That you think that wanting better conditions for women results in anarchy. Oh no, it will only lead to a better and more just society.
There has not been a good and just society since the First World War, my dear Gentleman.
((Your statement is truly funny, considering what IRL has happened to the world 60 years later, hehe!))

There has not been a good and just society since the First World War, my dear Gentleman.
((Your statement is truly funny, considering what IRL has happened to the world 60 years later, hehe!))

Well then we could strive toward one? One about the rule of law, social liberty and a free-market :)

((What do you mean?))

Well then we could strive toward one? One about the rule of law, social liberty and a free-market :)

((What do you mean?))
By "good and just society" I meant the good old Empires of Austro-Hungary, Germany and Russia. Rule of law - yes, social liberty - for those who deserve it and free market - no.
((Well, honestly, me and dom Contravarius share *some* views on this Brave New World of ours. I'll probably leave it at that.))

As a slight hint to what might be included in the next update - I just found out I currently live about 10 minutes from the house where Jo Grimond was born :p. I might go have a look tomorrow.

As a slight hint to what might be included in the next update - I just found out I currently live about 10 minutes from the house where Jo Grimond was born :p. I might go have a look tomorrow.

Ooh, you mean the twine factory with the camel on the gate?

Status
Not open for further replies.