• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
((Inside joke, I said Early Grey Tea for all my life until 6 months ago :eek:o ))
((So, it's an inside joke to you and you only, for the rest of the people it's just nonsense, is it?))
In any case, we have not passed the record votes yet, have we?
I believe herr Lobenswert has not voted yet, is there any other notable Members of Parliament we're missing?

((So, it's an inside joke to you and you only, for the rest of the people it's just nonsense, is it?))
In any case, we have not passed the record votes yet, have we?
I believe herr Lobenswert has not voted yet, is there any other notable Members of Parliament we're missing?
The communists and reactionaries are clearly bribing people to not vote. For them ignorance is power. For liberals, democrats and progressoves knowledge and enlightenment is power.

The communists and reactionaries are clearly bribing people to not vote. For them ignorance is power.
Bah, the communists don't have the money for it and reactionaries have other things on their minds. Aristocratic, High Society things.

Last edited:
Bah, the communists don't have the money for it and reactionaries have other things on their minds.

Well that is where their powers lie. In peole who can't see how the world really is and therefore become apathic, accept status-quo or even believe in their lies. In USSR for example in the interwar period they were made to believe that they were the only country with ice cream, which the communist regime brought them and soon they could also have blueberry ice cream. And that all the hardship they face is because of the capitalist world destroying it for them.

And reactionaries are no better. There they also blame other groups and set up hate objects and lie about how it really is. And nelightened population may start to think for themselves and demand rights. An ignorant one won't know any better. Just look at the women in this country for example, brainwashed to believe they should stay at home and that their role is to make and feed babies. If everyone was enlightened and educated in this matter males and females would have seen this is wrong.

And that is the essence of any dictatorship and moral police; they want to keep us in the darkness so they might uphold their dominance.

Well, as of 2011 there are more women in the UK than there are men. (I'm using 2011 in lieu of the fact that I can't easily access census data from 1951.)

Well, as of 2011 there are more women in the UK than there are men. (And yes, I know we haven't hit 2011 yet, but I can't easily access census data from 1951.)

((Oh I see. But sexual miniorities = homosexuals, bisexuals(and pansexuals) and asexuals and transgender. However I assume the only sexual miniority during this time would be honosexuals, and the struggle there would be to legalize male homosexual sex.))

((Oh I see. But sexual miniorities = homosexuals, bisexuals, asexuals and pansexuals.))

I know, but I think the issue got confused somewhere down the line. I'm assuming that the Honourable Gentleman from Devizes was referring to gender.

(( However I assume the only sexual miniority during this time would be honosexuals))
((honosexual - Used to describe someone with an unusual dirty shoe attraction.))

This talk of such unnatural perversions disgusts me utterly, could we please not defile this old building of Parliament with it?
((No, but seriously, we're in 50s, feminism can already be considered a borderline acceptable topic, but any talk of buggers is FAR too early.))

Last edited:
((However I assume the only sexual miniority during this time would be honosexuals, and the struggle there would be to legalize male homosexual sex.))

There would be Asexuals too, as I'm sure the Member for Bexley would attest. ;)

There would be Asexuals too, as I'm sure the Member for Bexley would attest. ;)

Maybe, but it would not be a major issue. Like even today most LGBT groups and activists don't recognize, accept or think aasexuality is a real thing.

And member of Bexley? Do you got a link about him and his (a)sexuality?

((honosexual - Used to describe someone with an unusual dirty shoe attraction.))

This talk of such unnatural perversions disgusts me utterly, could we please not defile this old building of Parliament with it?
((No, but seriously, we're in 50s, feminism can already be considered a borderline acceptable topic, but any talk of buggers is FAR too early.))

I was merely explaining what a sexual miniority is :) And that out of character.

And member of Bexley? Do you got a link about him and his (a)sexuality?

Ted Heath, who, in our timeline, would later become prime minister. He never married or had any interest in women, aside from a childhood friend whom he admired for a while before the war.

Vote National Liberal and Americans will speak better English

or...

I shall pronounce zeitgeist
Traveling and Canceling (feck two l's)
trousers pants
flavor and color (screw yoer u's)
I will say genuine, route, and herb
Autumn? Pfft. Fall.
Get your muffins and biscuits right.
vydamins
And yes, I do a great English accent.

Vote National Liberal and Americans will speak better English

or...

trousers pants
Autumn? Pfft. Fall.
vydamins

Vote National-Liberal and we will become much more integrated with USA and write American-English, much better!

Vote National-Liberal and we will become much more integrated with USA and write American-English, much better!

Indeed, a vote for the National Liberals is a vote for American Cultural Domination!

Indeed, a vote for the National Liberals is a vote for American Cultural Domination!

America <3 They will let the Irish and Scots deep fry food and deep fry American chocolate bars :p

trousers pants
Autumn? Pfft. Fall.
vydamins

How ghastly...

Status
Not open for further replies.