• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you voted already

2znv2nd.jpg

Attlee needs ye, unions need ye. Vote laboor, vote fur a tois day wark week!

(Attlee needs you, unions need you. Vote Labour, vote for a two day work week!)

Well, I *was* eyeing my Ingsoc hat, but the opportunity to spoil the vote is too tempting!
Conservative!
Oh, you magnificent bastard! I like you already. "Spoiling everything" is exactly what this poor old Britain needed and I'm glad you happened to come along at the right time.
Also, about this IngSoc thing, keep me posted, I might be interested. Creating para-Orwellian nightmares seems to be my speciality in this godforsaken AAR.

Last edited:
To put into context the significance of Dofon's vote on the polls - it has caused a swing of more than 50 seats in favour of the Right and has allowed the Conservatives alone to overtake Labour as the largest party in parliament. One Labour vote, however, could change things once again by sending us back towards a very close run thing.

Woah. You sly...mumbles

To put into context the significance of Dofon's vote on the polls - it has caused a swing of more than 50 seats in favour of the Right and has allowed the Conservatives alone to overtake Labour as the largest party in parliament. One Labour vote, however, could change things once again by sending us back towards a very close run thing.

Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have voted for Liberal!

Send the reactionaries back to the century they belong !

We have been fighting their wars, building their palaces, assembling their cars and cleaning their shit for ever.

It is time to control our fates

Vote Radical Labour !

United working class, free of domestic and foreign oppression

was that a vote?

Me thinks one should not bold their messages unless properly voting because it can confuse others and maybe give tommy a headache since he would have to go back and check whether that person had already voted or not if the bold text has a party in them.

Me thinks one should not bold their messages unless properly voting because it can confuse others and maybe give tommy a headache since he would have to go back and check whether that person had already voted or not if the bold text has a party in them.

Me thinks one should campaign any way he or she sees fit.

No, I agree that we should avoid bolding a political party's name unless we're voting for it.

It's not something I'll enforce but it would be easier if you only bold a party's name when voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.