• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Densley is missing one conservative vote - so they will be winning by even more now.

Also , atomicsoda's description of the situation in regards to the electoral pact provided and excellent description of the mechanic.

I believe Densley is missing one conservative vote - so they will be winning by even more now.

Indeed, that would be Mr. NikoHoI3's vote – a.k.a., the Honourable Member for Finchley. :D

My word, this isn't looking good so far. This is exactly why we need proportional representation, so the Conservative blockheads can't lose the popular vote and yet win most of the seats!

((In fairness, I like the system we're using, too, but in deference to my party's and my own IRL preferences I must argue against it :p))

Bjeh, yeah... I haven't still voted yet, I think I might wait till the last possible second.
Also, I don't like the ol' Bulldog.

We must work to maintain the Empire for glorious utilization against our foes my good fellow! Tis our way!

*Slowly extends tophat*

Because you listed Communism, Stalinism I cannot and will not vote Communist.
Maybe some day the Communist party can progress toward Menshevism

I agree comrade. I am disappointed to see the party for which we all fought to turn to a stalinist puppet. Perhaps instead of legitimising Labour Left we should stay in the Party and try to change its course.

However, we do have to show a clear message that stalinism is not the preferred way towards the proletariat's liberation from its oppressors.

I vote Labour (radical).

Red Ted, Liverpool.

We must work to maintain the Empire for glorious utilization against our foes my good fellow! Tis our way!

*Slowly extends tophat*
You know what? You, Sir, and the United Right might have convinced me to change my plans.
At least I somewhat weakened the commies with this National Bolshevism-thing.
God, I'm awesome.

Here's how things would look if we had PR:

Seats

Conservatives: 219
Liberals: 164
Labour: 146
CPGB: 73
Ulster Unionists: 10
Irish Nationals: 2
Independent: 1

Possible Coalitions

Conservative-National Liberal-Ulster Unionist: 229 seats [37.24%]
Liberal-Labour-Communist-Irish Nationalist: 385 seats [62.60%]
Liberal-Labour-Irish Nationalist: 312 seats [50.73%]

As one can see, with proportional representation, the left's fortunes change dramatically. United, they could achieve a majority of 78 seats. A Lib-Lab coalition could also work. The right would be impacted severely, even with the electoral pact.

Last edited:
Stop the spread of Communist Authoritarianism and the oppression of the formerly free peoples of Europe and Asia!

Restore the prosperity and freedom offered by the Free Market!

Partner with the United States as our closest ally and friend!

End the tide of nationalization that is stymying our economy and restricting the free enterprise and ingenuity which made this country great!

I VOTE NATIONAL LIBERAL

There's two major issues I see with NatLibs, the first one is this hardcore emphasis on free market and the second one is the strongly pro-US foreign policy.

What's wrong with 'Murica?

There's two major issues I see with NatLibs, the first one is this hardcore emphasis on free market and the second one is the strongly pro-US foreign policy.

Are you a communist?
Because that is exactly what a communist would be saying. :p

Either you are a friend of freedom, or a slave of Stalin!

Seeing as quite a few people have been given/assumed constituencies, I thought it might be an idea to collate them for easy reference (these are off the top of my head, by the way.) So, without further ado, I give you:

Members of Parliament
Ordered alphabetically by constituency.

Belfast South: The Rt. Hon. Mr. Van5 Grant-Covington, MP
Bethnal Green: The Rt. Hon. Konrad dom Contravarius, PC, MP
Birkenhead: The Hon. Mr. Jape, MP
Bolsover: The Hon. Mr. Lenin Cat Cary-Grover, MP
Bolton West: The Hon. Mr. Scrapknight, MP
Cambridge: The Hon. Mr. James Terraferma Stuart-Meade, MP
Devizes: The Hon. Mr. Thoctar Robert-Solley, MP
Finchley: The Hon. Mr. NikoHoI3, MP
Glasgow Central: The Most Hon. Dadarian MacDadarian, Chief of Clan Dadarian, PC, MP
Great Grimsby: The Hon. Dame Alice Dofon De Fonne, DBE, MP
Islington North: The Hon. Mr. Jeeshadow, MP
Liverpool Edge Hill: The Hon. Mr. Red "Ted" KLG, MP
Liverpool West Derby: The Rt. Hon. Miss Rose Howard, PC, MP
Ludlow: The Hon. Mr. Noco19, MP
Montgomeryshire: The Rt. Hon. Mr. 99KingHigh, MP
North Norfolk: The Rt. Hon. DensleyBlair, Viscount Blair of Dunny-on-the-Wold, PC, MP
Oxford: The Hon. Mr. atomicsoda, MP
Plymouth Devonport: The Rt. Hon. Mr. Tanzhang, PC, MP
Roxburgh, Selkirk and Peebles: The Rt. Hon. Mr. Sometimes, PC, MP
Rutland and Stamford: The Hon. Antonine Anthony-Potter, OBE, MP
South Shields: The Hon. Rt. Mr. Andrzej the First, MP
South Worcestershire: The Hon. Sepulchrave Tufto, Viscount Tufto of Malvern, OBE, MP
Stratford-on-Avon: The Hon. Brigadier (Ret.) John Davout, MP
Sunderland South: The Rt. Hon. Mr. John Forseti, MP
Walthamstow: The Hon. Mr. Zzzzz, MP

Last edited:

Fear not, for I too am not exactly fond on National Liberal policies. However, their policies seem the most opposite from the insane Stalin-huggers, and thus will be the most effective shield from their influence. Once the shield is established, then we may deviate.

*Guffaws whilst adjusting his tophat*

Seeing as quite a few people have been given/assumed constituencies, I thought it might be an idea to collate them for easy reference (these are off the top of my head, by the way.) So, without further ado, I give you:

Members of Parliament
Ordered alphabetically by constituency.

Bethnal Green: The Rt. Hon. Konrad dom Contravarius, PC, MP
Bolton West: The Hon. Mr. Scrapknight, MP
Darlington: The Hon. Mr. John Forseti, MP
Devonport: The Rt. Hon. Mr. Tanzhang, PC, MP
Finchley: The Hon. Mr. NikoHoI3, MP
Gorbals: The Most Hon. Dadarian of that Ilk, Chief of Clan Dadarian, PC, MP
Liverpool: The Hon. Mr. Red "Ted" KLG, MP
Norfolk: The Rt. Hon. DensleyBlair, Viscount Blair of Dunny-on-the-Wold, PC, MP

Then I shall be Robert Solley of Devizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.