• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, already working, I see.

I assumed that was the intent, you are a Fascist after-all ;)

Ye agree wi' independence? Stoat, let's start th' People's a' th' gang Devolution. Will th' communits join th' People's Devolutionary Front?

(You agree with independence? Excellent, let's start the People's Popular Devolution.

Will the Communists join the People's Devolutionary Front?)

Coz they oppress scootlund! Weel, nae Densely, Ah loch Densley.

(Because they oppress Scotland! Well, not Densely, I like Densley. )
I would definitely join the Devolutionary Front as long as all the countries involved work together in providing everything the population needs ;)

Oh great,another interactive AAR.
Communist Party of Great Britain
Sorry I am late.

Corrected! Frightening how powerful the electorial pact is, as the multiplier is being added to each party... Without the pact, both parties would have none, but with it, both of their votes are being tripled. I'm unsure how balanced that is, candidly.

Its not balanced at all and isn't intended to be. The Left's greatest concern is that no party has been able to assert itself as 'dominant' and therefore capable of challenging the Right in the event of its unification.

So, dear Right, why are you supporting such an oppressive and inequal system than capitalism ? :)

You'd have to ask the right wing! :D

Liberals, the decolonization was to fast.

Coz they oppress scootlund! Weel, nae Densely, Ah loch Densley.

(Because they oppress Scotland! Well, not Densely, I like Densley. )

Diolch yn fawr, fr ffrind.

((Thank you very much, my friend.))

Liberals, the decolonization was to fast.

Welcome!

Also, Tommy, are the Irish retaining the same number of seats from the last election, or will you play about with their figures?

You'd have to ask the right wing! :D

Aye, we liberals ur aw kinds ay moderate centrist type things. Gang team, scair goals an' burst th' enemy!

Wait, ur we nae watch rugbae anymair? Whaur is mah pint!?

(Aye, we Liberals are all kinds of moderate centrist type things. Go team, score goals and hit the enemy!

Wait, are we not watch rugby anymore? Where is my pint!?)

The Left's greatest concern is that no party has been able to assert itself as 'dominant' and therefore capable of challenging the Right in the event of its unification.
True enough. The Left vote seems to be almost evenly split amongst the four parties. I'm predicting, as such, a return of Churchill to office, sadly, since the tripled vote count for Nat Libs and Tories will likely be too much to overcome.

Welcome!

Also, Tommy, are the Irish retaining the same number of seats from the last election, or will you play about with their figures?

The reform of the electoral system mentioned in the gameplay update means I will move to the historical 615 member parliament and will once again use historical results for NI.

So, Natlibs, again? No entryism this time?
((I'm starting to feel like one of those Jehovah's Witnesses, only inherently more evil.))

I seek what is best for the Empire, and the Imperialist policies of the wonderful National Liberal Party suit these needs. Though...I miss that dicky old Mosley fellow.

The reform of the electoral system mentioned in the gameplay update means I will move to the historical 615 member parliament and will once again use historical results for NI.

Cheers. :) I can safely take data from 1950, then?

I seek what is best for the Empire, and the Imperialist policies of the wonderful National Liberal Party suit these needs. Though...I miss that dicky old Mosley fellow.
Bjeh, yeah... I haven't still voted yet, I think I might wait till the last possible second.
Also, I don't like the ol' Bulldog.

Conservative Party! Vote for the only party for the British people! We will give you houses and prosperity!

media_zpsbdf78981.jpg

And for Maggie!

True enough. The Left vote seems to be almost evenly split amongst the four parties. I'm predicting, as such, a return of Churchill to office, sadly, since the tripled vote count for Nat Libs and Tories will likely be too much to overcome.

in reality the alliance means the Nat lib and cons are not running against each other. In each constituency there is either a Tory or a Nat lib on the ballot, while there are 3 parties to the left on the ballot in each constituency. So the Nat liberal and conservative vote total in reality is for same candidates hence the multiplier.

I get these numbers:

Votes

Liberals: 9 [29.03%]
Labour: 7 [22.58%]
Conservatives: 6 [35.48%]
National Liberals: 5 [35.48%]
CPGB: 4 [12.90%]

31 Votes

Weighted

Liberals: 18 [30.00%]
Labour: 7 [11.67%]
Conservatives: 18 [55.00%]
National Liberals: 15 [55.00%]
CPGB: 2 [3.33%]

60 Votes

Seats

Conservatives: 332*
Liberals: 181
Labour: 70
CPGB: 20
Ulster Unionists: 10
Irish Nationalists: 2

*National Liberal seats counted in Conservative total.

Possible Coalitions

Conservative-National Liberal-Ulster Unionist: 342 seats [55.61%]
Liberals-Labour-Communists-Irish Nationals: 273 seats [44.39%]
Liberals-Labour-Irish Nationalists: 253 seats [41.14%]

It's not looking good for the left at the moment.

I get these numbers:

Votes

Liberals: 9 [29.03%]
Labour: 7 [22.58%]
Conservatives: 6 [35.48%]
National Liberals: 5 [35.48%]
CPGB: 4 [12.90%]

31 Votes

Weighted

Liberals: 18 [30.00%]
Labour: 7 [11.67%]
Conservatives: 18 [55.00%]
National Liberals: 15 [55.00%]
CPGB: 2 [3.33%]

60 Votes

Seats

Conservatives: 332*
Liberals: 181
Labour: 70
CPGB: 20
Ulster Unionists: 10
Irish Nationalists: 2

*National Liberal seats counted in Conservative total.

Possible Coalitions

Conservative-National Liberal-Ulster Unionist: 342 seats [55.61%]
Liberals-Labour-Communists-Irish Nationals: 273 seats [44.39%]
Liberals-Labour-Irish Nationalists: 253 seats [41.14%]

It's not looking good for the left at the moment.

My dear friend, what a glorious poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.