• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*throws haggis at Densley*

We really shouldn't do this to each other, seeing as we're in the same party now, but...

*replies with daffodil-laden bara brith*

:D

Oh, marvelous: Vote Liberal and engage in a pan-Celtic food fight.

What a monstrosity of humor. The horror! :eek:hmy:

Thistles fur a' fowk!

(Thistles for everyone!)

*starts throwing thistles everywhere*

It's in celebration of our pro-devolutionary stance. :p

How you manage to keep your Whig wigs so impeccably clean in spite is one of the world's greatest mysteries.

I will go out on a limb and say that I actually like proportional representation.

That, among other things, means that my vote shall go to the Liberal Party once again! Sure, we may have only won eleven seats in England, but I won one of those and am proud of it. ((Any suggestions as to where? I am not quite familiar enough with British electoral districts to know what areas might swing Liberal, other than generally speaking "Scotland and Wales"...))

And to my Labour friends, I wish Mister Atlee the best of luck. Very respectable gentleman, he is.

I will go out on a limb and say that I actually like proportional representation.

That, among other things, means that my vote shall go to the Liberal Party once again! Sure, we may have only won eleven seats in England, but I won one of those and am proud of it. ((Any suggestions as to where? I am not quite familiar enough with British electoral districts to know what areas might swing Liberal, other than generally speaking "Scotland and Wales"...))

And to my Labour friends, I wish Mister Atlee the best of luck. Very respectable gentleman, he is.

Welcome back, My Honourable Friend.

I like it too, just not in this AAR. :)

One seat in Huddersfield and Bolton, and many, many more in the West Country. :)

Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.