• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;dcXNXKtu8z4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcXNXKtu8z4[/video]
Ironically, someone already posted that here.

Th' heel is aw thes? Ah gang tae mah girlfriend's fur a body nicht an' thaur is anither 10 pages! Ur ye aw bapit? Ah need tae spick th' voice ay Scootlund an' droon th' voice ay Englain in whiskey. Hoo can Ah gab ye yoo aw willnae gonnae-no? Ah need tae make th' most important fowk list!

That said dom Contravarius, 'at is a mighty braw picture ay me. Needs me in a kilt thocht, loch a proper highlander. Th' beard is a braw tooch. mighty an' strang loch th' Scots at Sterlin'.

(The hell is all this? I go to my girlfriend's for one night and there is another 10 pages! Are you all daft? I need to speak the voice of Scotland and drown the voice of England in whiskey. How can I talk you you all won't stop? I need to make the most important people list!

That said Dom Contravarius, that is a mighty fine picture of me. Needs me in a kilt though, like a proper highlander. The beard is a nice touch. Mighty and strong like the Scots at Sterling.)

And it'll probably be posted several more times hence. ;)

'at bludy sang is naethin'. An awfy mewlin' ay wee puppies. Girnin' Englishmen fa ken naethin' ay true poverty!

(That bloody song is nothing. An awful mewling of little puppies. Whining Englishmen who know nothing of true poverty!)

Th' heel is aw thes? Ah gang tae mah girlfriend's fur a body nicht an' thaur is anither 10 pages! Ur ye aw bapit? Ah need tae spick th' voice ay Scootlund an' droon th' voice ay Englain in whiskey. Hoo can Ah gab ye yoo aw willnae gonnae-no? Ah need tae make th' most important fowk list!

That said dom Contravarius, 'at is a mighty braw picture ay me. Needs me in a kilt thocht, loch a proper highlander. Th' beard is a braw tooch. mighty an' strang loch th' Scots at Sterlin'.

(The hell is all this? I go to my girlfriend's for one night and there is another 10 pages! Are you all daft? I need to speak the voice of Scotland and drown the voice of England in whiskey. How can I talk you you all won't stop? I need to make the most important people list!

That said Dom Contravarius, that is a mighty fine picture of me. Needs me in a kilt though, like a proper highlander. The beard is a nice touch. Mighty and strong like the Scots at Sterling.)

To be fair, we did get an update out of it, so...

I'm exempt, then. Wonderful. :)

Yoo're th' voice ay Weels ... unfortunately. Fa woods e'en want tae bide in a place whaur men sin' an' kimmers wark th' fields?

(You're the voice of Wales ... unfortunately. Who would even want to live in a place where men sing and women work the fields?)

To be fair, we did get an update out of it, so...

Shush ye, allaw me tae greit in proper blasted Scottish style, surroonded by radge men an' whiskey!

(Shush you, allow me to complain in proper blasted Scottish style, surrounded by angry men and whiskey!)

Shush ye, allaw me tae greit in proper blasted Scottish style, surroonded by radge men an' whiskey!

(Shush you, allow me to complain in proper blasted Scottish style, surrounded by angry men and whiskey!)

You're a fraud. No true Scotsman would spell whisky incorrectly!

Yoo're th' voice ay Weels ... unfortunately. Fa woods e'en want tae bide in a place whaur men sin' an' kimmers wark th' fields?

I've always found it pleasant enough, so... :p

You're a fraud. No true Scotsman would spell whisky incorrectly!

Fa spells whiskey as watter o' life? Ur ye bapit ur somethin'? Ah bit ye dornt e'en bevvy!

(Who spells whiskey as whisky? Are you daft or something? I bet you don't even drink!)

Fa spells whiskey as watter o' life? Ur ye bapit ur somethin'? Ah bit ye dornt e'en bevvy!

(Who spells whiskey as whisky? Are you daft or something? I bet you don't even drink!)

Scots. And you'd be right about the not drinking thing. :)

Actually, it's dom Contravarius.

...And I just might not be as evil as those bourgeois oppressors, zomeguy, think about that. Who else would be better to follow in the battle against the evil capitalists than the man, who doesn't have anything to lose, the man who has led a cavalry charge on Reichstag, the man who is legendary for his abilities in guerrilla and paramilitary warfare?
Believe me, I might not be the most orthodox communist, but I am most certainly the most capable fighter.

Let the Rivers run Red with Blood of Bourgeoisie!

We can most certainly form some sort of alliance as long as we can agree on some base ideals. I am certainly weary of a Fascist Britain; after all, we didn't fight Fascism for 6 years to see it prevail at home. Forward and onward to victory! Workers of the World, Unite!

We can most certainly form some sort of alliance as long as we can agree on some base ideals. I am certainly weary of a Fascist Britain; after all, we didn't fight Fascism for 6 years to see it prevail at home. Forward and onward to victory! Workers of the World, Unite!

Workers ay th' warld? Ye pure techt workers ay London ye big git. Ye ur sae predictable. sae when dae ye plan tae instill th' death squads an' purgin' non-ceilidh members.

(Workers of the world? You mean workers of London you big git. You are so predictable. So when do you plan to instill the death squads and purging non-party members.)

Truly the only way to save Britain from communist hordes is to purge it in the flames of a civil war; I cannot fathom why any of you gentlemen would tolerate having bloody Bolsheviks running our beloved fatherland. The times are dark and the hour of action is upon us, we must stop the red contamination before it corrupts the very core of our society and strangles out the flame of freedom. I demand a motion to ban the Communist Party!

Oh, fascism? That's a thing of the past, it's NATIONAL BOLSHEVISM that I'm propagating here.

Good to see that at least SOMEBODY has opened their eyes at last.

Looks like the right is showin' it's true colours. Now that thev lost, all tok of liberty and freedoms are out ther window and it's bannin' killin's and purges galore! Who's the stalinists now, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.