• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pretty much know what I want, I've only gotten 3 campaign speeches written so far.

You work fast. I like that. :)

All parties int govment are committed to bringing an end ter the Empire and the false scarcity that drives exploitation of t' workers 'ere at 'ome. If that's not a topplin of the Old World, what is?

There is nothing wrong with wanting to extent British liberty and freedom abroad, but let us pay due care and heed not to extinguish British liberty and freedom at home in the process! We did not spend six years at war with fascists abroad in order to suffer sixty years of fascist rule at home!

Let us pray they rebound at most by 1979... :p

I dunno, I reckon 1968 might be a more likely date for that... In Birmingham at least. ;)

[video=youtube;o4Dx1nnAoUU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4Dx1nnAoUU[/video]

There we go! This one is much better. :)

I cannot adequately express in words how much I hate that particular rendition...

I dunno, I reckon 1968 might be a more likely date for that... In Birmingham at least. ;)

We'll have some fun there, I'm sure. Provided, of course, you like stringent immigration policies. :D

We'll have some fun there, I'm sure. Provided, of course, you like stringent immigration policies. :D

I love that guy's speeches though, even if I happen to think that voluntary or forced repatriation is a silly idea.

Whey, luckily for you there wont be ne instruments when we sing et in parlement!

That is the only way to sing The Red Flag: a group choir preferably made up entirely by workingmen. Hopefully all of our Labour members will know all the words this time, unlike the 1945 contingent in real life. :)

Ah, yes. Good ole' Mr. Powell. His spectacular attack on immigration is exactly what the Conservatives need to win the election!

"Like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood""... He is the only MALE capable of saving the UK. :p

The Thames should be foaming with the blood of communists and labourites.

Indeed, Comrades. My sentiments exactly, but let us pay due care with out denunciations to not shun those in the Communist Party who do not agree with such heavy-handed, Blanquist sentiments.

Thank you very much for that, I will go on record as saying I am no Blanqui or Stalinist.
Tanzhang said:
You work fast
I've never done an iAAR so I got really excited and started researching and writing

I've never done an iAAR so I got really excited and started researching and writing

Here's a useful tip: Mr. Contravarius is evil. ;)

Now of course I couldn't possibly support this sort of extreme and bloodthirsty opinions.

...But you have my sabre.

Peterloo Mk. II? Oh my God! The readers of the Manchester Guardian were right! :eek:

Here's a useful tip: Mr. Contravarius is evil. ;)
Actually, it's dom Contravarius.

...And I just might not be as evil as those bourgeois oppressors, zomeguy, think about that. Who else would be better to follow in the battle against the evil capitalists than the man, who doesn't have anything to lose, the man who has led a cavalry charge on Reichstag, the man who is legendary for his abilities in guerilla and paramilitary warfare?
Believe me, I might not be the most orthodox communist, but I am most certainly the most capable fighter.

Let the Rivers run Red with Blood of Bourgeoisie!

Status
Not open for further replies.