• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A new dawn has broken, has it not? :p

suspicious_fry.jpg

Well that was fun, going to keep an eye on how the government does to see if I stick with the same party or start to...no Tanny not to spite you. :laugh:

Well that was fun, going to keep an eye on how the government does to see if I stick with the same party or start to...no Tanny not to spite you. :laugh:

Oh you better not. :)

Working on a campaign speech now, running is tough stuff

I would at least wait for the manifestoes to be published before committing yourself to any particular party. :)

The Victory of the People

Today is a great day for all the peoples of british isles, for we the Communist Party of Great Britain achieved a great victory in 1945 elections. We earned more votes than the National Liberals, ensuring us with the status of third power. Together with the Labour Party, we formed a strong leftist coalition. Comrades, the workers of Britain seized 10, Downing Street ! A new era begin, it's time to topple the Old World !

Workers of Britain, unite !

The Final Struggle start here and now !

The Final Struggle start here and now !

Yeah, just totally write the Liberals out of the coalition as if they played the part of Bronstein in one of your Soviet histories.

And ignore the fact that only the Communists (of the parties eligible this election) are attempting to "topple the Old World". Good job projecting your intentions to betray your coalition partners. And people wonder why there can be such a hard reactionist swing in IAARs...

Good job projecting your intentions to betray your coalition partners. And people wonder why there can be such a hard reactionist swing in IAARs...

Comrades, please: let us not scuttle the Popular Front at the first sign of bad weather!

I would at least wait for the manifestoes to be published before committing yourself to any particular party. :)

Readin' the manifestos is good policeh but tis not as if the torehs and their boot-lickers are suddenleh gonna become staunch dfenders o' the working classes.

Yeah, just totally write the Liberals out of the coalition as if they played the part of Bronstein in one of your Soviet histories.

Aye, the foundation stone of owwa New Drewslem is in the Beveridge Report produced by Libruls' William Beveridge. The party should be respected and welcomed in t' people's govment, so long as they remain committed to those principles.

I have no such intention just yet. Merely noting that heavy-handed revolutionary propaganda, especially with a heavily militant theme after several hard-fought years of war, is not the best way to earn nor keep allies who may not be of a like mind.

And ignore the fact that only the Communists (of the parties eligible this election) are attempting to "topple the Old World".

All parties int govment are committed to bringing an end ter the Empire and the false scarcity that drives exploitation of t' workers 'ere at 'ome. If that's not a topplin of the Old World, what is?

I have no such intention just yet. Merely noting that heavy-handed revolutionary propaganda, especially with a heavily militant theme after several hard-fought years of war, is not the best way to earn nor keep allies who may not be of a like mind.
Aye, the foundation stone of owwa New Drewslem is in the Beveridge Report produced by Libruls' William Beveridge. The party should be respected and welcomed in t' people's govment, so long as they remain committed to those principles.

Indeed, Comrades. My sentiments exactly, but let us pay due care with out denunciations to not shun those in the Communist Party who do not agree with such heavy-handed, Blanquist sentiments.

Status
Not open for further replies.