• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember him too and his insightful thought that the anarchists should have pushed for the great war, as it was the Marxists who were going to rush in and get shot :D

:rofl:

I dare say his spirit will never perish among many.

Like you and Gladstone?

Like you and Gladstone?

Among others, yes.

Also, Tommy, I don't suppose there's any chance you kept a record of who voted for which parties (specifically the Liberals)? My trawling through the thread only comes up with seven enlightened personages...

They'll rebound eventually, trust me. ;)

In my experience, these things are incredibly reactionary. When the leftist situation gets unbearable, people will switch I'm sure, as you say. :)

Among others, yes.

Also, Tommy, I don't suppose there's any chance you kept a record of who voted for which parties (specifically the Liberals)? My trawling through the thread only comes up with seven enlightened personages...
I remember, I never had such problems with the glorious paper hats, there were just exactly enough of them to keep track of.
...and by that I mean like four or five if I was lucky.

In my experience, these things are incredibly reactionary. When the leftist situation gets unbearable, people will switch I'm sure, as you say. :)

I think it will be more of a matter of the National Liberals no longer having a place to go. ;)

I was under the impression that he couldn't post, at all. He could only PM and leave visitor messages.

He couldn't post in any game forums at the time.

Among others, yes.

I'm afraid I only take a vote tally, no note of who voted for whom.

I remember, I never had such problems with the glorious paper hats, there were just exactly enough of them to keep track of.
...and by that I mean like four or five if I was lucky.

My fellow anarchists did not survive the great purges that followed the bloody Marxist coup in LTRCT. :(
Butchered by Marxists pigdogs they were.

My fellow anarchists did not survive the great purges that followed the bloody Marxist coup in LTRCT. :(
Butchered by Marxists pigdogs they were.

Kadon had it coming. And besides, I never saw Frau Keynes eating a baby!

You should really click the link then because no.

...crap.

I'll fast forward to "The Market is free, so much money for me!" thank you very much.

You're really going to enjoy life under Eden and Macmillan, I know it. :)

Down with Nicolas, the proletariat will rise once again.
Heh. So, what brand of communism do you follow, then, brave worker? Hardline Stalinist? Trotskyist? Blanquist? Anarcho-communist? Not a single drop of National Bolschevism in you, is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.