• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a bad feeling for the rest of this AAR...

The Election of 1945
Well, then, I think everything turned out as expected, in the end, the Right was never going to win this.

Oooh, nice. But far too many Germans. ;)
Well, I can only see one clearly German character and it is 99KingHigh as a German Staff officer arguing with the very Belgian-looking air commodore Mr. Sometimes. There's a few a Brits and one certain aristocrat in a Russian Cossacks officer uniform, also one jewish lady.

I got a bad feeling for the rest of this AAR...
Hey, we can still come back from that, friend, a little lie here, a little scheme there and we are right back on top!

Hey, we can still come back from that, friend, a little lie here, a little scheme there and we are right back on top!

Because this defeat was so bad, and people tend to usually stick with their initial options - we are in for a long...long...ride.

Because this defeat was so bad, and people tend to usually stick with their initial options - we are in for a long...long...ride.
Well, for starters, how did my proposition sound? We could take over the Communist Party, my friend! You just have to believe.

Come hell or high water, (or rather, Steel or Ashdown,) it is my God-given duty to keep the party afloat! :D

Yes, indeed. When one conjures up images of hell and high water, Steel is exactly the political David who immediately comes to mind. :)

Contravarius said:
Well, I can only see one clearly German character and it is 99KingHigh as a German Staff officer arguing with the very Belgian-looking air commodore Mr. Sometimes. There's a few a Brits and one certain aristocrat in a Russian Cossacks officer uniform, also one jewish lady.

That was yours truly? As much as I liked the picture before I love it even more now, jolly good! :)

Eh, I should probably at some point put the actual names below the picture or something.

That would be good idea. :)

Also, we need to get a link to it somewhere easily accessible.

That would be good idea. :)

Also, we need to get a link to it somewhere easily accessible.
Emm, photobucket? Would that work?
paradoxia_zps49477e4c.jpg

http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b529/contravarius/paradoxia_zps49477e4c.jpg

Who's who? Try and guess.
Back row: Mr Sometimes and 99KingHigh, Enewald, Dadarian, ThaHoward (sorry 'bout the dark hair:))
Front row: Tanzang, Lobenswert, dom Contravarius, DensleyBlair

Last edited:
Oh come now, we all know who we are in that pic, don't we?

Oh come now, we all know who we are in that pic, don't we?

I certainly do. And I know who you are. It would be a nice reference for those uninitiated, though. :)

It wo' tense here and there, but looks like justice, peace and fairness 'ave won the day. 'Ere's ter atleast five years of a guvment by and for the people!

Hurrah!

I certainly do. And I know who you are. It would be a nice reference for those uninitiated, though.

Kinda sucks that my avatar is still based on a meme though...

Kinda sucks that my avatar is still based on a meme though...
This jolly old guy is in my opinion the absolute best representation for the bastard in you, my friend, I really couldn't come up with anything better.
Also, is he a meme? Did not know.

Oh that's Mz Howard? I thought ye just included Merryl from Dragon Age 2 for funsies
I thought my ex-wife should look at least attractive enough to wrap me around her fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.