• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also maybe we should wait for this AAR to start so we don't end up in a prison for WPKs. :p

Yeah, I'd rather not share a cell with Frau Rosa again... don't ask.

The Rt. Hon Member for Norfolk is so delighted at the commencement of this AAR that his bodily functions have taken the liberty of acting independently of his consciousness and have dispensed their fluid content into my Honourable Friend's pantaloons without the assistance of a codpiece or other device?

(I'm assuming that, as my Honourable Friend has referred to me as "The Rt. Hon." I am, in fact, a Privy Counsellor. :p)

While a commendable description, I think perhaps the Rt. Hon. Member for Plymouth's ((going solely on the number of times I've seen you mention Argyle)) suggestion could be improved. Perhaps:

I am excited as a man who, having experienced a fitful night's sleep punctuated by nightmares involving gruesome deaths and horrendous imagery set to a backdrop of forgetting homework and sitting exams, awoke to find that, actually, not only was it a bank holiday, it was his birthday. :D

Reporting for voting. :D

the Rt. Hon. Member for Plymouth's

Member for Devonport, eh? Henceforth that's totally how I'm going to play this AAR. :D

Perhaps:

I am excited as a man who, having experienced a fitful night's sleep punctuated by nightmares involving gruesome deaths and horrendous imagery set to a backdrop of forgetting homework and sitting exams, awoke to find that, actually, not only was it a bank holiday, it was his birthday. :D

So not merely are you a member of the Privy Council, but you are also the Prince Regent? I didn't even realise we had one of those any more...

Member for Devonport, eh? Henceforth that's totally how I'm going to play this AAR. :D

Unless a certain A. Partridge ran for Parliament while I wasn't looking, it seems no one of much interest has ever stood for a Norfolk constituency (since the Cokes, of course.) :p

So not merely are you a member of the Privy Council, but you are also the Prince Regent? I didn't even realise we had one of those any more...

Nah. I have too many pairs of socks for that. :D

Unless a certain A. Partridge ran for Parliament while I wasn't looking, it seems no one of much interest has ever stood for a Norfolk constituency (since the Cokes, of course.) :p

I dunno, Chris Mayhew was a fairly interesting character even if you discount the whole LSD thing. Then there's Christopher Brocklebank-Fowler, who has the dubious honour of having been a member of as many different British political parties as Winston McKenzie....

Yeah, you're right... Norfolk blows. :D

I dunno, Chris Mayhew was a fairly interesting character even if you discount the whole LSD thing. Then there's Christopher Brocklebank-Fowler, who has the dubious honour of having been a member of as many different British political parties as Winston McKenzie....

Yeah, you're right... Norfolk blows. :D

Maybe it's time to inject some excitement into it again? I'm starting to feel guilty...

Once I've done with the '47 election in ABoGM I think I'll divert my attention elsewhere for a week or so. ;)

Now, Tommy: give us the first update! :D

Maybe it's time to inject some excitement into it again? I'm starting to feel guilty...

Once I've done with the '47 election in ABoGM I think I'll divert my attention elsewhere for a week or so. ;)

Yeah, your probably should - for Alfred Packer's sake, I mean. :)

Now, Tommy: give us the first update! :D

This! I want muh elections!

A portal opens, spitting out a bearded man, who (this time) manages to land on his feet and even catch the book which follows him out of the hole a few seconds later. It seemingly takes him only a few quick moments to fully understand the situation and gather himself enough to start moving, but either nervous or shaken, he drops his book when trying to reach the closest shadowy corner. The book stays laying face down in the dirt and any curious passer-by can read the title: "To Murder ALL the Baguettes: A German Fascist's Guide to Occitania"

A portal opens, spitting out a bearded man, who (this time) manages to land on his feet and even catch the book which follows him out of the hole a few seconds later. It seemingly takes him only a few quick moments to fully understand the situation and gather himself enough to start moving, but either nervous or shaken, he drops his book when trying to reach the closest shadowy corner. The book stays laying face down in the dirt and any curious passer-by can read the title: "To Murder ALL the Baguettes: A German Fascist's Guide to Occitania"

Well, Sir Oswald is actually still alive – and in the country. Maybe you can meet up? :D

((Well, he's glory days are kind of over, sadly. But at least I still have Enoch "Rivers of Blood" Powell.))

Powell wasn't a fascist though.

((Well, he's glory days are kind of over, sadly. But at least I still have Enoch Powell.))

I'm sure a paper hat would liven old Oz right back up again. :p

Powell wasn't a fascist though.
((Nah, not even by a stretch. But I still like him, he has my support no matter what.
Also, Fascism seems to be kind of... Ummm... Over? ...At this point in time.))

I'm sure a paper hat would liven old Oz right back up again. :p

((I'll give it a try, this is all I can promise. :)))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.