• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommy, is it possible to ... ugh ... collection information on all CPGB voters and have them visited by their friendly neighbourhood police officer?

I can feel the cringing from the Right. Pity its the Stalinist faction.

Whence do all of these communists appear? We get a fresh batch every election... :D

Yes, yes!
The Communists are getting stronger! Only they can potentially tear this country apart!
VOTE CPGB.
YOU KNOW YOU MUST.
NO SERIOUSLY, DO IT.

I'm sure they have some secret channels from whence they rally this support. Just look at all the crazy people in groups like Red Paradoxians. :p

They spring up from the 9th ring.

No one willing to argue with my mornings posts?:p
Even replied to videofan about the quiz.

I took the quiz, I am a Liberal Cosmopolitan whom 87% of all participants are more radical than. It was a good time.

I wonder what would happen to the monarchs if the Communists had an important role in the parliament :p

ZAlSgxp.jpg

I'm sure they have some secret channels from whence they rally this support.
Which would, actually, be against the rules of the IAAR that Tommy has laid down.
- Campaigning outside the thread is forbidden.
That being said... while it is really strange that it's different people every election, I don't believe the Red Paradoxians are actively campaigning to get votes here.

Status
Not open for further replies.