• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice AAR which looks very promoising wrt the AI!!.

Cheers, Ice :cool:

Speaking of EU1.. I downloaded your AI Enhancement (IGC) for EU1 two days ago Languish - works spiffy! Thought I'd give the original EU a run while counting the days to EU3... :D

Dakk said:
Speaking of EU1.. I downloaded your AI Enhancement (IGC) for EU1 two days ago Languish - works spiffy! Thought I'd give the original EU a run while counting the days to EU3... :D

Hi, and thanks a lot! :cool: I was never truly happy with the AI for EU1, even post-IGC, and felt that my changes made a real] change for the better - especially with regards to Colonisation. I'm happy someone has even mentioned my little piece of work - let alone played it.

Where did you find it? I wasn't sure - i thought i only had it located on my personal webspace - unless it's linked somewhere? Just curious... :)

Credits where credits are due Languish, I think you did a splendid job with the AIE! And (good) modders in general need more appreciation for their work. I've only started stumbling into the colonisation era but I shot off a columbus to see where the powers are settling and it seems really sweet. :)

I went to the EU1 forum -> Scenario and modifications, and right below what Nicolai called the queen of user-made mods he names your enhancement for said mod. It's your latest release I think (R7), and it seems to be hosted locally.

Cheers!
/D

Dakk said:
Credits where credits are due Languish, I think you did a splendid job with the AIE! And (good) modders in general need more appreciation for their work. I've only started stumbling into the colonisation era but I shot off a columbus to see where the powers are settling and it seems really sweet. :)

I went to the EU1 forum -> Scenario and modifications, and right below what Nicolai called the queen of user-made mods he names your enhancement for said mod. It's your latest release I think (R7), and it seems to be hosted locally.

Cheers!
/D

Thanks! Yeah colonisation works really, really well in r7 for EU1... :cool: - thanks for pointing out where you downloaded it. R7 is the latest version too. Feel free to PM me a screenshot/link - its always nice to see how the AI performs :)

Apologies to other thread readers for sidelining this thread :)

Stickying this thread temporarily so it remains visible. It will be unstickied once public AARs start to appear.

I guess this can now be unstickied as well.