• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is some good stuff. :) I hope I continue to do as well as I have been so I can see if my Prussia can become as great as this!

Braedonnal said:
This is some good stuff. :) I hope I continue to do as well as I have been so I can see if my Prussia can become as great as this!

Bah, I didn't unify Southern Germany,nor could I get any real Colonial Dynasty set up. The Alliance was bad ass but in the end it kept me from gaining French and Austrian land, thereby preventing my original goal.

Cow Pie said:
Bah, I didn't unify Southern Germany,nor could I get any real Colonial Dynasty set up. The Alliance was bad ass but in the end it kept me from gaining French and Austrian land, thereby preventing my original goal.

The Netherlands and Poland-Lithuania plus your Indian holdings are nice compensation for lacking in South Germany. You own all Scandinavia and bits of England. You have a nice empire there, don't sell it short. Revolutionary France would have trouble with that monster for sure! :D

Braedonnal said:
The Netherlands and Poland-Lithuania plus your Indian holdings are nice compensation for lacking in South Germany. You own all Scandinavia and bits of England. You have a nice empire there, don't sell it short. Revolutionary France would have trouble with that monster for sure! :D

eh conquering the lowlands wasn't that impressive, just had to wait for when they didn't have a leader and the rest was simple, and PL annexation was just a spur of the moment thing, the 3 seige guy you'll get later comes in handy, but by then you wont have anyone left to conquer.

von Sparr was nice in France, as they fortify like mad. As for having no one left to conquer, you might be right. We will see.