• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Cow Pie

King Harvest
42 Badges
Jun 7, 2003
Visit site
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Semper Fi
The German unification.

I The Early Conquest
1492:

The Jewel of Germany, Brandenburg, Easily one of the strongest nations of the North. However, Some still doubt that we have what it takes to become a super power, Poland is foremost among our rivals. The Poles have not stuck their nose into our business yet, we hope to keep it that way.

We have declared ourselves the patriarch of Northern Germany, indeed, all of Germany requires our protection. The German League is formed, Thuringen, and Hessen throw themselves under our protection, soon the rest of Germany shall follow, willingly or unwilling is their choice. Taxcollectors are ordered in all provinces. Royal Marriages are formed with the minor states.

1493:

Having decided a target a colonel Kessel is ordered to march on Western Pomerania. War is declared and the Germanic League faces it’s immediate rival, the Hanseanic League. The Great North German Alliance consists of Holstein, The League, Pommerania, Hannover, The Netherlands, and the financier of the alliance, Portugal. The month is February.

On April Western Pomerania falls to assault, unfortunately Hans troops are advancing quickly on Brandenburg proper. This is not allowed to stand and the force quickly reroutes to destroy the advancing armies. Final Pomeranian armies are defeated but my allies are having a harder time than originally anticipated.

The random battles last into a year before Western Pomerania is gained in peace, the goal was reached, we know we can defeat the armies of the north, the next time however Pomerania shall not get off so lightly.

August brings the protection of Scandinavia to our responsibilities, Denmark joins the alliance, the only problem is that Holstein is their vassal so it is unknown if they live up to their word.

The Ottoman Empire annexed The Mamelukes, propelling their BB way up. The Teutonic Order annexed Pskov, gaining Pskov, and Ingermainland,. Another Eastern Power on the rise? Well anything is possible.

In response to the Turkish expansion A crusade was launched against the Muslims. Poland began the fight, France, Venice, and even Persia would lead their respective alliances against the Sultan of Constantinople. Of these Venice would be the only one to gain anything, defeating the Turks to the point that they had to give up Kosovo. The Turks gained Nuysaybin from Persia, but lost Kutch to Georgia (Yes your reading right). They got off lightly to have so many countries after them (I doubt I could have fended off that many nations four years into the game).

1499:
Sudden Death of Monarch, well that wasn’t expected… A new leader is gained and placed in charge of the military, the leader’s name? Casimir, the hero of Germany.

Having waited for the peace to end war is finally declared immediately on Pomerania, The Germanic League now consists of Germany, Cologne, Hessen, and Denmark. All of us join the battle against the Northern League. The war began in February.

April: Casimir assaults and takes Eastern Pomerania they are annexed soon after. The unification of the two armies under the brave Casimir was a joyous sight to behold. In July Magdeburg was taken.

1501: Bremen falls at the beginning of the month. Casimir than devotes his time to repelling Hannover armies. It took the end of the year for the League to accept their fate and get annexed by our forces.

1502-1504 The mop up operation

Now facing Holstein and The Netherlands the fleet of the League is recalled, nothing special, one warship and four transports. The Netherlands tried to invade Bremen but Casimir repelled them swiftly. The Netherlands took over as the alliance leader and they refused to accept a return to Status Quo, so a bold operation is undertaken, Casimir boards the newly acquired navy and they set out to force the Netherlands to White Peace.

The are met by The Netherlands Navy, and fearing for Casimir’s safety, and seeing that we could never win, the attack is forgotten and Casimir returns home. The fleet we faced carried a Netherlands force also, that force was destroyed as soon as they landed. Finally we pay forty nine ducrats to The Netherlands to end the war. But no, deception it was a separate peace, we still war with Holstein. Casimir fell their stronghold and they pay us nearly two hundred ducrats for peace, this is put to good use, that is to say, to pay of the French who have grown to hate us, I guess annexing two Catholic countries can do that for your reputation.

The World:

The world erupted into war once again, The Spanish and French alliances threw almost all of Europe into war, the Spanish paid a little over two hundred ducrats for peace, but they betrayed the Austrians, who were still at war with France, and more importantly Poland. The war ended with no land changing hands.

We in the north are still shocked that Georgia defeated the Turks.

The world erupted again in 1516, another crusade has been embarked on. Venice however lost this fight clearly, loosing Mantua to the Pope in Rome, and having to give Illyria and Istria to the Sultan. Nubia defeated the Sultan and gained Sinai however.

Originally posted by Languish
Nice format... and i particularly like the world summary at the end. Good going my friend :)

Many thanks, also thanks to my royal marriages with everyone and their sister I got to watch alot of the action like the Polish war with Austria, and I surmised that The Golden Horde did well in a war with Poland (This wasn't included because it slipped my mind:rolleyes: ) They took a province from the crusading Poles.

And to those who wonder why I've not had my BB War yet (Since by this time I had conquered some of Persia, the Mams, Georgia, and annexed Hungary in my Turky game) Brandenburg is strong but still too weak to contend with anyone worth fighting I'm letting my BB go down right now (Horibly slow process) Casimir has been declared the Patron saint of Brandenburg, and is currently guarding against a large (Huge) Polish army on the Eastern front.

So I'm going to be a peace monger for awhile and emerge as a glimmer of hope to the world .:D ( How's that Pat?)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Cow Pie
So I'm going to be a peace monger for awhile and emerge as a threat to the world a little later.:D

Please, not "threat to" but rather "savior for":D .

-Pat

Ah good, another Pie AAR to fill the void left by the Turkish loss.

P.S. Congrats pat on post 400!:D

The Legacy of Casimir
This is all rather boring until the very end I had about three years of bliss.

1515:

April 16 I invite Russia into the alliance, April 22 Russia Dows Kazan.

1526:

August 30: To celebrate my in game B-Day I ended the peace and DoWed Hannover.

1527:

Jan-April Casimir defeats a Hanover detachment and fails to assault the capital. The allies armies than move on to Oldenburg.

April Casimir dies, shortly after Oldenburg falls, his apprentice, Georg takes over the army as Field Marshal. Georg lacks the advanced siege ability of the great hero Casimir but manages to fall the Hanover capital by October, their army joins our own, giving us about 20 siege cannons, 9K men and 2K horses.

Hessen one of our greatest allies has turned their back on the pope. This cannot be allowed, Georg is sent in in March.

Phillip the leader of Hessen marches his men and defeats Thuringen’s army, leaving his own capital open.

In October his capital falls and the men march to defeat the King.

November: Only to get their tales handed to them, the men are forced to retreat and are pursued relentlessly by Phillip for the rest of the year, finally stalemating with him guarding Orenburg.

Thuringen becomes Protestant, but since we’re at war they do not betray the alliance.

Around fifty ducrats are taken from Hanover for peace, this is put to good use paying off our neighbors.

Internally:

Leading up to the war I promoted Judges, having a completely Protestant state is kind of unnerving. I also spent the time waiting on Nationalism to go down.

Oddly enough I got the Conversion of Heretics in Kurstin, and than about five years later I got the Heretics event changing them back. The rest of the time was spent sending out merchants. I’m a fierce power in, Meclemburg, Danzig, Kurland, Norvogood, Venice, Genova, and Holland.

Been pimpin the world, finally managed to get a marriage to Poland.
The World:

The Crusades… Again.

1515: (This is right before Russia is brought into my alliance) Russia cedes Karelia to Sweden.

1516: Poland cedes 159 ducrats, bogutjar, and lugnast to The Golden Horde. What’s supremely scary about this? The Horde got beaten a few years later by Ryazan and had to cede Saratow. Poland is not out of the woods yet the Teutonic Knights have crusaded against the Polish, they occupy Kurland (Under Polish siege) Polotsk, and weliki.

May: The Cursade: Hungary controls Istria, Wurtemburg controls Illyria. Turkey is sieging Istria.

July: The Teutons pay 68 ducrats to Poland, wait they control two lands (Kurland fell to assault) and they pay?

August: Turkey cedes Kosovo, and Istria to Hungary, This is the largest I’ve ever seen Hungary, I don’t want Austria to annex them, Austria is scary enough as is.

December: Kazan is annexed by Russia.

1516:

The Mongol Hordes (Golden Horde, Astrakhan, Sibir) invade Ryazan. We know how this turns out so no need to go into it.

1525:

The two first Protestant states commit suicide, Sweden Dows the first great alliance of Europe, Poland (France, Pope, etc).

And Wurtemburg Dow Bavaria (Austria, Spain, Hungary, Bohemia, etc) Wurtemburg pays 200 ducrats to avoid getting swallowed.

The time of near extinction

1529:

December: The GH cedes Bogutjar, and Samara to Russia.

1531: The Palatinat, Netherlands, and England convert to Protestantism.

1534: The Regency ends Joachim II Hektor comes to the throne.

1536: Denmark becomes Protestant and refuses to rejoin the alliance.

1539: December: The alliance with Russia and Thuringen ends, this leaves us with a massive problem, we could try again to band the German states to us, but with most of them Protestant it is doubtful they would attach themselves to a Catholic Nation. It is decided that our greatest ally in the world would be the French alliance, this will launch us into the world stage, and give us the support of our other greatest potential rival, Poland. The problem? Almost everyone in the alliance hates us, and France barely tolerates us.

1540: October, as expected we are thrust into the world stage when France DoWs England, now while our fleet isn’t enough to invade England, we can reach our cores in Prussia via Poland and the army under Georg’s command marches to Memel.

1541: May: Georg had reached Memel and settled in for the siege, when The Netherlands backed by Sweden Dow. Memel is assaulted and falls. Georg marches back swiftly to halt the Netherlands advance that took Oldenburg, and the constant landing of Swedish troops is more than alarming. A united force of Swedish and Netherlands troops were defeated. Georg moves into and retakes Oldenburg.

1542: The push into The Netherlands comes on about the same time that Bohemia DoW’s us. Georg carries out the siege determined to force The Netherlands to give up the city. This proves a tactical error, the 50K Saxon troops assaulted and took the capital and moved on to Magdeburg. At this point we decide to defeat the present force, thing’s look bad when we are defeated by a mix of Swedish, Austrian, Saxon, and Bohemian troops, some 70K in all. The troops retreat and regroup and march to take Silesia.

1543, As the attack on Bohemia continues Georg dies, his body shall be entombed alongside Casimir as one of the greatest Military men of our time, for defending Brandenburg in it’s time of peril, when all of her allies save France who couldn’t have done any good anyway, have forsaken her. Alcibiades takes over the army, a trainee of Georg like Georg was of Casimir.

1544: The King, Johann Georg takes over the army, the legacy continues. Magdeburg is given to the Saxons, this may look like defeat but in the long run this is victory. Magdeburg is a core province, and Saxony is Protestant, we can declare war on them without effect now. Silesia is given to us by Bohemia making it an even trade. And in the war in the North, Kent was ceded to France.

Internally:

Internally Trade and infrastructure were abandoned, this is mainly because of an event that saw us loose most of our infrastructure investment. The treasury is focused on to give us more wealth, and the transition from peaceful Northern power to Conqueror is about to begin, with two leaders meaning two armies to defend the East, and the West. We’ve been broken but not beaten, Saxony took all of our ducrats in peace and we rebuild slowly but steadily.

The World:

I was involved in the World stage for the first real time.

In 1529 the Horde was defeated by Russia, forced to cede Samara, and Bogutjar.

Around 1534, Sweden went to war with a Post Civil War Denmark, by 1438 Denmark had given Skane to Sweden. Spain went to war with the “Aztec’s other than the First Grand German War the world would have been in a general peace.

REVENGE: How Sweet it is
1544-1549

Internally, Externally, and in general: Peace!!! With the money problems left us by the Saxon route we only sent merchants to our own cot, but our merchants faired fairly well in the rest of the world. Two armies were created one under Johann and one under Alciabides. These are built up as are our relations with Poland, the other Alliance members hate us, and France is in the negative numbers for some reason. Thing’s must change if we intend to sandwich Germany.

Late into 1549 the chance we’ve waited for came, the Austrians and the Hungarians have gone to war, of all the powers in the alliance we fear Spain and Austria the most, with the entire alliance occupied it should be simple to move in and annex Saxony. Due to our Royal Marriage with all involved parties, The Hungarians, Venetian, Russians, Spanish, and Austrian we get out the popcorn and watch the free for all.

Later on Savoy sees a chance to expand beyond her borders, with our foremost enemies gone the alliance Declares war on the “Alliance of The Little People” Genova, Milan, and The Knights of Rhodes. We join out of need for alliance and hope that this will increase Alliance relations.

In quick succession (I was going on one minute one year time so pretty much everything is short) Savoy annex Milan and the Alliance does it’s best to destroy Genova.

1550:

The time is right the Saxon armies some fifty thousand complete with a leader are seen separated and fighting in Austria. Furthermore it seems that the leader has even died. War is declared and all alliance members except Poland leave me, and so I single handedly destroyed the Balance of Power in Europe. Poland and I lead the Eastern and German forces and the remains of the French alliance are broken, France is asked into the alliance but they refuse.

The next few months is spent desperately trying to win France’s affection, which we managed to do, with a personal gift with our new year taxes. The BoP is restored the two great powers and one pretty good one are united against the Germans, and the HREmperor.

The two armies marched on Saxony, and Anhalt, the hope is Magdeburg will rebel and we can take it that much easier. Anhalt fell to Alicabides who moves to defeat Bohemian and Saxon armies. Forutnately for us our Polish allies under their monarch defeated the invading armies for us, this left us with the next dilemma what to take from peace. For a nation whose goal is to annex Germany that is of course the first option, the second was Magdeburg, but than I would loose my legit CB shield on Saxony. So once their capital falls, and the knowledge that a leader is coming my way I take Anhalt and fifty ducrats and run. The armies are stronger than ever and the next war is dated to take place in five years, the target? Now that would be telling.

Internally:

Once we reached naval tech 5 we dropped it for the war preparations bring our monthly totals to around 8 ducrats. We are still relatively poor (Turkey is still my benchmark of wealth, getting more the 2k D a year was nice :D) but our provinces aren’t as rebellious as they could be. Maybe one revolt every four years. After the war some money was put back into the Navy, but that will probably be moved to trade, Brandenburg’s fate doesn’t lie on the high seas.

The World:

Not only did I break The French alliance, I managed to preserve the Balance of Power into my favor. Only half the Spanish alliance helped Saxony. The Hapsburg alliance has been split into two factions, 1 (and the most dangerous to me presently) Austria, Bohemia, Bavaria, Saxony. 2. (More dangerous too France than me) Spain, Cologne, The Palatinat, and Naples. Another lesser alliance has formed, Hungary, Venice, Russia, and Georgia (That is a far flung alliance) It could prove a danger should Russia decide to attack the Polish but for the moment they seem content to try and take over the East, which they come closer too when they took Lugansk, and Linnetsk from the Golden Horde, the Hordes seemed to have disbanded and alone are merely waiting for Russian slaughter to come to them.

A short but important, and quite satisfactory period in history.

1560:

War with the Prussian Menace

The Prussians were fighting off the Swedish forces quite poorly, with such a small navy nothing else could be expected. So using or Polish friends as the bridge we went to war with the Prussians. Polish troops were practically non-existent so they were not much help.

The army survived the winter easily (Conquistador baby!!!) and arrived in Eastern Prussia, The Prussian forces meanwhile were occupied in Kurland. Soon The capital of Prussia fell and we moved on too Memel, the only thing, Kurland had no fallen as well. Prussian armies went back to their capital, the Western army was called in Alciabedes died on the way and a lesser colonel took over the march.

Alciabedes was admitted into the cemetery for fallen heroes as the hero of Saxony.

The reinforcements arrived in the thaw of spring, memel fell along with The Prussian capital, The army moves back south barely avoiding their army. The Prussians besieged Polish held Danzig before breaking off just in time to watch their capital fall. Unfortunately with their army returning and my lack of cavalry I decide to make my peace, taking Memel and around fifty ducrats from them.

The BB standings: Spain 15, Brandenburg 14 * Woot Woot * Savoy 7.

Internally: The Land tech was once more the prime focus.

The World: Regional Wars were common Venice went to war with The Pope, and gained Mantua and Romagna. They later lost Kosovo to the Turks. And the move that caused me to pick the Prussians to Dow was the Swedish DoW on the Order, seeing this as a Golden opportunity I delivered Prussia the dow. This war ended with Estvia going to Sweden.

Last edited:
The Cemetery for Fallen Heroes.

Cemetery at Berlin:

Casimir: Defeated Pommerania, Hanseanic League, and Holstein. The conqueror of The North, expanded Prussia beyond it’s own borders and helped forge the crown jewel of Germany. Died defeating The enemies of the state.

Georg: The hero of the First German intervention, a time when the world around invaded the fledging nation of Brandenburg and occupied much land. Although the loss of land was hard to swallow the bravery and the counterattack embarked upon and finished by his successor was a great moral victory to the war weary Germans.

Alcibiades: The Hero of the Second German intervention, Under his guidance the tactics passed down since Casimer’s age were perfected and for the first time two large field armies were created. The plan to destroy the Saxons went on and the Saxons and Bohemians were defeated shortly. Died marching to the aid of his king in the Second Prussian Campaign.

The Great Defense

Internally: an Excellent Minister is appointed and research is redirected to infrastructure, we now hope to get ahead of the pack before switching back to Land, if all goes well Governor’s will be appointed in every city by the end of the century. The armies are built up the navy doubled in size over the past few decades by events. As usual the economy was maintained at the same time that land was gained.

The World:

In the world Russia entered the stage as the Bad Boy. They took over the Golden Horde in 1563, and the Teutonic Order shortly after that, it became common concern among us that they would do the same to Prussia but luckily the Prussians paid out their coffers to remain a nation.

Somewhere along the lines the Austrians annexed the Bavarians, through Diplomacy I am sure. The Bavarians did not like this fact and soon rose in rebellion, it was destroyed. Also somewhere without our notice the Hapsburg faction led by Austria fell apart. Bohemia now heads up the German state of Thuringen in direct opposition to our continued rule in the area.

The Council of Trent was held and The Spanish, the Austrians, and The Pope became the notable members of the group.

The Great War broke out, The Netherlands large army of around 65K under the lead of the monarch was put to the test when they were Dowed by Cologne, part of the Hapsburg alliance which now includes Tuscany, Naples, Genova, and Austria. This is especially good news due to what we plan for the next year.

1571 with war fever breaking out across Europe the English government is broken by rebels.

71-75: The Netherlands did well gaining money and Zeeland from Spain, and annexing Cologne, this is disturbing but not entirely unexpected.

1563-1570:

The peaceful years were spent deciding on the next target and rebuilding the army. But 1669 the target was finalized, Hessen would be the next nation to join the glorious German League.

Hessen Dowed The enemies of the state all come into attacking range, the true enemy of the North, The Netherlands have their army far away and are open to all attack, Kleves is their small minor self that have already been attacked by the likes of Spain, who’s power in the north is less than comforting.

Enemy armies were beaten and Analt was besieged by ten thousand Hessen troops that managed to slip by Johan’s army. More troops are raised to destroy the threat.

Johan Georg takes over the country, the warrior King is currently preparing to take Munster now that the capital of Hessen has fallen. In November Russia DoWs Sweden which is probably why they did not pick on me in the BB war that ensued after the fall of Hessen at the end of the year. In December Munster falls one year after the capital, the Catholic province is welcomed to the nation, Hessen is annexed completely leaving us with the problem of the Netherlands who were being beaten by Polish and French troops.

1572:

Denmark, Saxony, Bohemia (Thuringen), and England (Scotland) Declare war on us. We focus on the Dutch knowing that their maps are going to be invaluable to the Brandenburg Empire. It fell in June and we took it and two hundred ducrats for peace, good news for us. We establish a tp in Roanoke and fail to make one in Delaware.

1573: The Saxons agree to a white peace after we take Maglemburg we assure the people that we will return for them some day. The Norsemen are defeat on our soil by our Polish allies (I love having Poland as an ally its such a change). Our allies also destroy Bohemia and we convince them to white peace. This left us with the problem of England. The Scottish were imposing upon us but we figured we could handle them. For the next two years we tried getting a White peace but no luck, the Scots took Kent from France and than France took Kent back. We paid two fifty ducrats to England to end the war. Our religiously split country began falling apart at the seams through WE. A failed invasion of England was stopped by Scotland, our forces landed on their soil and almost had Yorkshire (I think) taken when the Scots came with a leader and kicked us out, thus convinced we ended the war As soon as England offered us peace.

That's crazy how not only are England and Scotland allied, the Scots are doing the English's fighting for them! :rolleyes:

Screenies. :D

The great war of Holland:

Fast Forward seven years the world remains at general peace, Russia gained Karelia from Sweden. Poland decided to break this time of peace by declaring war on Sweden. We joined the alliance out of obligation despite the souring of relations when the sent us a Trade Embargo that was lifted a few short days later.

The declarations came in this BB war was against, The Netherlands, Bohemia (Thuringen, Saxony). The first target was Saxony, the capital fell to us and they paid eighty ducrats for peace. Our allies defeat Bohemian armies but the Netherlands and their (Multiple) leaders are the most frightening thing.

A large force led by Johann began trying to regain our lost land, with our Polish allies liberating Silesia from Bohemian subjugation. Hannover rebelled against our enemies of Thuringen who were beaten by the Poles who settled with cash rather than annexation. The Poles gain Melmet from the Bohemians in a peace agreement. We made a white peace with the Poles and Thuringen.

The army of less than three thousand had been stationed in our small colony in Roanoke, when the English decided to Declare War we moved up and down the shore of the America’s capturing all the Trading posts we could find, the only competition was from a less than one thousand army of English troops conscripted at the last minute. We dominated the Continent and when the English refused to give us Santee we burned down all their trading posts. In the end we got what we wanted.

This left The Netherlands, Willem of Orange was beaten and this ended Netherland rampage across my lands, soon after their capital fell to us. They still did not want to cede us much in the end we liberated Munster and they gave up Manhattan and Manicouagan. Probably the biggest thing that happened was our turn to Protestantism, As the war with England dragged on the nation began revolting from under me, it was the only solution, since we were still at war I knew the alliance wouldn’t be broken so I took the chance and changed. The session ended in 1590 with peace still going on.

Internally: We reached level five infrastructure shortly before changing to Protestant. We’ve fallen behind in the tech levels but once stability is restored to normal that shall be taken care of, we are currently stronger than ever before.

The World: Not much happened Sweden still wars with Poland, and I think went to war with Russia again.

The First Spanish War

1603:

The troops were just preparing for their invasion of The Palatinat when we were suddenly invaded by the Bohemian scum. The army remains on task leaving Bohemia to their struggle at Sileasia.

1604:

Spanish troops are forcibly redirected when the Netherlands go to war with them. Meanwhile the Bohemians gain Ostmarch from Austria. And we gain Mainz for peace with The Palatinat. And our war with the Spanish ended when France gained Franche Comte’.

1605:

Scotland gained independence from England (How’d I miss that one?) the young fledging nation is pitied by the King, who grants the nation into the grand alliance. The King also sees that if Scotland can gain independence and keep it than they will become quite useful against the English dogs. The English King sent a letter to us which we replied as following.

“You dirty scoundrel you, the Scottish shall live on, because you can take their lives but you can NEVER take…. THEIR FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!!!

P.S. Your Father was a Hamster, and your mother smelt of Elder Berries!”

The English King has yet to make a response.

In addition to that, the French have imposed themselves upon my territory, they annexed The Palatinat.

Netherlands is forced to pay Spain for peace.

1608:
Johann Sigismund becomes the ruler of the Brandenburg kingdom. Bavaria also gains it’s independence from Austria, and Austria’s allies all abandon the power. We almost go bankrupt next year in getting relations high enough for them to join the alliance, but we finally did what needed to be done.

Internally:

We reached land tech twelve and have begun building larger fortifications in strategic area’s.