• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

SniperSOAP

Totalist Dictator
50 Badges
Jun 3, 2013
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 -  Back to Hell
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 - Second Wave
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
"..The world has yet to recover fromthe defeat of the democratic forces of the Entente as Germany begin to fill the role of new Greatest Power. But will it hold true against the unfairness of time? How much will this uneasy peace last before another Great War will happen?"

Experience the chaotic events that precede the Kaiserreich Timeline as the world tries to find the calm the Weltkrieg has thrown away in its wake.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Credits goes to:
Kaiserreich Team: Forum Thread
The Great Campaign 1914-1999: Forum Thread

Mod is still work in progress...
Current Situation:
Germany Event Setup: Partly Complete! (New!)
France Event Setup: Partly Complete! (New!)
UK Event Setup: Partly Complete! (New!)
Italian Federation Event Setup: Reworked!
Kingdom of Two Sicilies Event Setup: Partly Complete!
Italian Civil War: Complete!
Austria Event Setup: Partly Complete!
Ottoman Empire Event Setup: Partly Complete!
Russian Civil War KR Path: Complete!
Russia Event Setup: Reworked!
USA Event Setup: Partly Complete!
Spain Event Setup: Partly Complete!
Japan Event Setup: Partly Complete!
Mexico Event Setup: Partly Complete!
Brazil Event Setup: Partly Complete!
Argentina Event Setup:Partly Complete!
Canada w/ Commonwealth Event Setup: Partly Complete!
Beiyang/Guominjun Event Setup: Partly Complete!
Kuomitang/Qing Event Setup: Reworked 2nd!

Fengtian Clique Event Setup: Partly Complete!
Freeistaat Mittelafrika Event Setup: Partly Complete!
Ethiopia Event Setup: Partly Complete!
Ireland Event Setup: Partly Complete!
Mongolia Event Setup: Partly Complete!
Bulgaria Event Setup: Complete!
Romania Event Setup: Partly Complete!
Bohemia Event Setup: Partly Complete!

Hungary Event Setup: Partly Complete!
Denmark Event Setup: Partly Complete!
Serbia Event Setup: Partly Complete!

Finland Event Setup: Partly Complete!
Portugal Event Setup: Partly Complete!
German East Asia Setup: Partly Complete

--New Progress Bar:
- Integration/Adjustments events from KR into the Mod: 87%
- Ahistorical events within the mod: 12.8%

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
about Italy apparently in KR it isn't the north is nationalist and the south is communist anymore, apparently it is the opposite now.

I wish you luck in this. It sounds like a hell of a lot of work, but it will be a rewarding one.

Same.
I've got too much on my plate to actively help with this, but I've made a ton of graphics (minister pics mainly and some shields/flags) that may be helpful to you.

Good luck but that is a way too much work.

My suggestions for seeing this mod completed :

- Permission from KR team to use their events so that 1936-onwards will be integrated relatively easily.
- Integrate your mod entirely into GC. Delanonne could help you a lot. While he manages historical 1914-1991 line, you would add your 1914-ahistorical line gradually. Small pieces in each GC update maybe. This way you work would also be tested so many times.

What would be wonderful is that if someone else adds Fatherland mod events for post-1945 ahistorical setup. This, along with your work would be grand unification of all mods.

about Italy apparently in KR it isn't the north is nationalist and the south is communist anymore, apparently it is the opposite now.
I had this already planned. The Federation will 'possibly' turn syndicalist while the Kingdom of two Sicilies will have it easier (if we exclude the Mafia problem from the context.)
Same.
I've got too much on my plate to actively help with this, but I've made a ton of graphics (minister pics mainly and some shields/flags) that may be helpful to you.
It would be helpful to have as much material as possible. Thank you for your offer.
Good luck but that is a way too much work.

My suggestions for seeing this mod completed :

- Permission from KR team to use their events so that 1936-onwards will be integrated relatively easily.
- Integrate your mod entirely into GC. Delanonne could help you a lot. While he manages historical 1914-1991 line, you would add your 1914-ahistorical line gradually. Small pieces in each GC update maybe. This way you work would also be tested so many times.

What would be wonderful is that if someone else adds Fatherland mod events for post-1945 ahistorical setup. This, along with your work would be grand unification of all mods.
I think I will ask for permission and then add later on as I don't think that without having the main focus of the mod fixed things would be truly working..
Fatherland seems like another good addon but I will have to modify certain things since I noted that there are some bugs and some events that I think are unfit for the mod.

Some pics of the alpha ICW (It's most possible choice, yet there is still many opportunities to save democracy and avoid war.). Still working the Italian Union Government and Interventions.
Screenshot (3).png
Screenshot (4).png
Screenshot (5).png
Screenshot (6).png
Screenshot (7).png
Screenshot (8).png
Screenshot (9).png

Note that Venetia will be reliquished to Austria after the Weltkrieg. French Commune will give massive support to the Italian revolution, similar to German intervention in the Spanish Civil War.

Good luck with this. Shouldnt Italian Federation get Nice, Savoy, and Corsica or do they get that after the fall of France and the rise of Commune of France?

I really like the colors you are using. It is good for the eyes to not always see the same ones over and over again.
Good luck with AH. It will be a mountain task, since it basically is a disaster to be happen at any time and every way.
Also the Russian Civil War and Chinese theatre will be headache. So many outcomes to happen.
You are doing very good work with this as I see that you are using milestones. So Italian civil war, Two Sicilies etc. and derive the paths from there. If you would not use those, than it would be a mess. It is always easier to derive from a path later, than to not have a path at all.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Good luck with this. Shouldnt Italian Federation get Nice, Savoy, and Corsica or do they get that after the fall of France and the rise of Commune of France?
In the new Kaiserreich Patch they don't get those provinces as the federation should canonically turn communist.
I really like the colors you are using. It is good for the eyes to not always see the same ones over and over again.
Good luck with AH. It will be a mountain task, since it basically is a disaster to be happen at any time and every way.
Also the Russian Civil War and Chinese theatre will be headache. So many outcomes to happen.
You are doing very good work with this as I see that you are using milestones. So Italian civil war, Two Sicilies etc. and derive the paths from there. If you would not use those, than it would be a mess. It is always easier to derive from a path later, than to not have a path at all.
I'm trying to do the easiest parts first and then finish with the more difficult ones. I will add some events regarding Mitteleuropa intervention in the Russian Civil War and those will be crucial in the White Army Victory. Thankfully in the KR mod there is a scenario about the Chinese Civil War and German Intervention so it should be quite easy to have it done fine. Thank you for your support! ;3

Very interesting idea,
What is exact start-date and end-date of mod's scenarios?
Will this mod work as standalone or it will be only merged with TGC mod?