• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
then why don't the Austrians own Milan (as they owned it from 1713-1796,1814-1859) as they had owned it longer than owning Venice.
That would be asking too much and frankly Germany would have not accepted it. Venice is an important port in the mediterranean sea and so they would condone but having austria take also Milan would have destabilised the territory further. Plus KR canonically have AH stop at Venice, Belluno and Udine.

Ottoman Event tree has been completed and I have added also a small one for Egypt. I noticed that I will have to do something extra to give more help to the central powers and modify some ww1 events. Next Nation is going to be Russia so: Reworked Civil War and adding some flavour events that will lead to the formation of the United White Army.
Several events will be about German and Mitteleuropa Intervention in Russia in favour of the Whites (Plus the formation of Alash-Orda, Turkmenistan and Don-Kuban).
Also guys, am I the only one to not like the name change for Germany's Alliance from Mitteleuropa to Reichspakt? Even Central Powers 2.0 would have sounded more fitting...

Ottoman Event tree has been completed and I have added also a small one for Egypt. I noticed that I will have to do something extra to give more help to the central powers and modify some ww1 events. Next Nation is going to be Russia so: Reworked Civil War and adding some flavour events that will lead to the formation of the United White Army.
Several events will be about German and Mitteleuropa Intervention in Russia in favour of the Whites (Plus the formation of Alash-Orda, Turkmenistan and Don-Kuban).
Also guys, am I the only one to not like the name change for Germany's Alliance from Mitteleuropa to Reichspakt? Even Central Powers 2.0 would have sounded more fitting...
speaking of the German intervention in the RCW, there is a white Russias submod that does include all of those things.

Thank you for the advice, but I had already reviewed that mod if I could mix it with Uneasy Peace, but I noticed that it was mostly leaders/military ministers. I have already copied other ministers from KR list and done the government-related events. Russian Civil War will be a little bit different from what many thinks as I decided to not spend too much into the lore, expecially if it changes too much.
I decided this timeline as the mod's:
-UK starts an embargo against the Central Powers.
-Against the Staff advices, Wilhelm II doesn't Enact the Unlimited Submarine Net, thus avoiding worsening of American relations.
-Mehmed V decides to remove Ismail Enver from his post and assign Kolemen Abdullah Pasha as Minister of War. Reforms are undertaken and the Ottoman Army is modernised. Mustafa Kemal Ataturk is promoted to leader of the Syrian Front and Chief of the Army.
-Italy and Romania joins the war; Romania is unprepared for the Austrian counteroffensive and sign the Treaty of Bucharest.
-A Revolution sparks in Russia because of the inhuman war effort. Provisional All-Russian Government formed by Kerensky and Miliyukov is exiled to Omsk and doesn't control much of the Whites.
- Woodrow Wilson avoid any interations with the Weltkrieg as the Democrats popularity have decreased because of his interventionism.
- German Summer Offensive is decisive in putting France out of the War. The Second Treaty of Versailles is signed and France loses French Alsace and part of Africa, Madagaskar and Morocco included.
- Belgium surrenders and Adalbert I von Hohenzollern, third son of the German Kaiser, is chosen as new king. Half of Wallonie and Luxemburg are integrated in the Kaiserreich. Congo is annexed in the Deutsch Mittelafrika.
- Italy is defeated by the combined efforts of Austria and Germany and is splitted in two weak nations.
- Ottoman forces drive British troops out of Middle East.
- The United Kingdom accepts to sign the Peace with Honour offered by Germany. Japan sign a similar one.
- Germany obtains Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia from France and Hong Kong and the remnant of Shandong from Britain. Beiyang China accepts the German proposal of selling some lands in Shangai in exchange of the return of Shandong. Hong Kong and Macao (Portugal was part of the Entente) are left under German Control.
1920s
- Ottoman Empire experience reforms and Egypt is restored.
- A revolution hit Egypt in 1925 as a new constitution is drafted. It's similar to the German one.
- Egypt detach itself from the Ottomans in late 20s and obtain independence.
- Ottoman Empire forms the Southern Arabian Empire with Nejd tribe leaders, the Saudis, as its administrators.
- The United Kingdom and France suffers a period of unstable governments, until mid-1920s as revolutions topple their government. The Third Republic is exiled in French Africa and the Royal Family escape in Canada.
- Germany's semi-democracy is restored following the Osthilfe Scandal and Reich Kanzler Von Tirpitz starts the German Golden Age. Using his impressive diplomatic skills, Tirpitz is able to seize other territories from France and UK as revolts spread in their nations.
- Germany send a Volunteers Army formed by people all over Mitteleuropa. A Young Adolf Hitler is among the brave men.
- The Omsk Conference see the restoration of a Civilian-made Government and volunteers flock to the White Faction. Revolts storm in the Soviet Republic as a Battleship bomb the location of a speech made by Lenin that day. Vladimir Lenin, father of Russian Bolshevism is killed by the ensuing explosion and Mikhail Kalinin is chosen as new leader. Few months later, the Omsk Democracy is able to suppress communism and Russia is restored. Alexander Kerensky sign the price of victory, a copy of Brest-Litovsk.
- Aleksandr Kolchak defects and form the pro-Japanese nation of Transamur.
- The Basmatchi turns into Turkmenistan under Ismail Enver's guidance. Alash-Orda is created as a satellite against the Central Asian Tribes.
- Don-Kuban is created as a pillow-state between Russia and the Caucasus.
- The Monarchist Party led by Xu Shichang is able to restore a Qing Movement in Guangzhou. The Beiyang, Zhili and Fegtian Clique intervene against the Restorationist Movement. Germany sign an agreement with the southern government and send Hans von Seeckt to oversee a military intervention in Guangzhou's favour. Fengtian is pulled out of the war by a pro-Japanese Coup and the northern government surrender to the German Supremacy.
- Germany obtains a big chunk of the previous land of the reformed Qing Empire, administered by the Algostasien GmbH. Shangai and other ports are turned in an autonomous region controlled by an international government.
- The Italian Federation face a Civil War as the Commune of France supports directly the Italian Union. Two Sicilies enjoys a period of reforms and industrialisation.
- Austria-Hungary experience a slow, gradual decentralisation promoted by Kaiser Karl I.
- The 1927 Ausgleich fails and a crisis is barely avoid thanks to German mediation. Hungary becomes Autonomous.
- Iron Guards storm the Romania's government and create a National Populist nation.
- After five years of Republican Rule after Wilson's fiasco, a 'great' depression hit the American economy.
- India is shattered in three countries. Afghanistan declares a swift war and conquer half of Pakistan.
- Australia annexes New Zealand and proclaims the Australasian Confederation.
- Japan experiences a modest economic crisis that weaken the hold of the army and navy on the government.
1930s
- Alfred von Tirpitz dies of old age. Kuno von Westarp is chosen as a successor and starts a political 'interregnum'.
- The 1933 Elections in America see the Republican Candidate, Herber Hoover, return to the post of Potus. Some allude that the late Democrat candidate, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, would have gained a solid democrat victory if he had not been assassinated.
- Christian revolters create the Shanqing/Millenarian Movement state in Shaanxi, defeating an obsolete Qing Army.
"The crisis of the Black Monday and the paying of the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk has severely weakened Russian Economy. Today President Keresky is supposed to have a meeting with the ministers of the coalition to find a resolution to this problem."
A shot rang through the entire timeline as Alexander Kerensky falls on the ground, unmoving.

Thank you for the advice, but I had already reviewed that mod if I could mix it with Uneasy Peace, but I noticed that it was mostly leaders/military ministers. I have already copied other ministers from KR list and done the government-related events. Russian Civil War will be a little bit different from what many thinks as I decided to not spend too much into the lore, expecially if it changes too much.
-Against the Staff advices, Wilhelm II doesn't Enact the Unlimited Submarine Net, thus avoiding worsening of American relations.
-Mehmed V decides to remove Ismail Enver from his post and assign Kolemen Abdullah Pasha as Minister of War. Reforms are undertaken and the Ottoman Army is modernised. Mustafa Kemal Ataturk is promoted to leader of the Syrian Front and Chief of the Army.
-Italy and Romania joins the war; Romania is unprepared for the Austrian counteroffensive and sign the Treaty of Bucharest.
-A Revolution sparks in Russia because of the inhuman war effort. Provisional All-Russian Government formed by Kerensky and Miliyukov is exiled to Omsk and doesn't control much of the Whites.
- Woodrow Wilson avoid any interations with the Weltkrieg as the Democrats popularity have decreased because of his interventionism.
- German Summer Offensive is decisive in putting France out of the War. The Second Treaty of Versailles is signed and France loses French Alsace and part of Africa, Madagaskar and Morocco included.
- Belgium surrenders and Adalbert I von Hohenzollern, third son of the German Kaiser, is chosen as new king. Half of Wallonie and Luxemburg are integrated in the Kaiserreich. Congo is annexed in the Deutsch Mittelafrika.
- Italy is defeated by the combined efforts of Austria and Germany and is splitted in two weak nations.
- The United Kingdom accepts to sign the Peace with Honour offered by Germany. Japan sign a similar one.
- Germany obtains Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia from France and Hong Kong and the remnant of Shandong from Britain. Beiyang China accepts the German proposal of selling some lands in Shangai in exchange of the return of Shandong. Hong Kong and Macao (Portugal was part of the Entente) are left under German Control.
1920s
- A revolution hit Egypt in 1925 as a new constitution is drafted. It's similar to the German one.
- Ottoman Empire forms the Southern Arabian Empire with Nejd tribe leaders, the Saudis, as its administrators.
- The United Kingdom and France suffers a period of unstable governments, until mid-1920s as revolutions topple their government. The Third Republic is exiled in French Africa and the Royal Family escape in Canada.
- Germany's semi-democracy is restored following the Osthilfe Scandal and Reich Kanzler Von Tirpitz starts the German Golden Age. Using his impressive diplomatic skills, Tirpitz is able to seize other territories from France and UK as revolts spread in their nations.
- Germany send a Volunteers Army formed by people all over Mitteleuropa. A Young Adolf Hitler is among the brave men.
- The Omsk Conference see the restoration of a Civilian-made Government and volunteers flock to the White Faction. Revolts storm in the Soviet Republic as a Battleship bomb the location of a speech made by Lenin that day. Vladimir Lenin, father of Russian Bolshevism is killed by the ensuing explosion and Mikhail Kalinin is chosen as new leader. Few months later, the Omsk Democracy is able to suppress communism and Russia is restored. Alexander Kerensky sign the price of victory, a copy of Brest-Litovsk.
- The Basmatchi turns into Turkmenistan under Ismail Enver's guidance. Alash-Orda is created as a satellite against the Central Asian Tribes.
- The Monarchist Party led by Xu Shichang is able to restore a Qing Movement in Guangzhou. The Beiyang, Zhili and Fegtian Clique intervene against the Restorationist Movement. Germany sign an agreement with the southern government and send Hans von Seeckt to oversee a military intervention in Guangzhou's favour. Fengtian is pulled out of the war by a pro-Japanese Coup and the northern government surrender to the German Supremacy.
- Germany obtains a big chunk of the previous land of the reformed Qing Empire, administered by the Algostasien GmbH. Shangai and other ports are turned in an autonomous region controlled by an international government.
- The Italian Federation face a Civil War as the Commune of France supports directly the Italian Union. Two Sicilies enjoys a period of reforms and industrialisation.
- Austria-Hungary experience a slow, gradual decentralisation promoted by Kaiser Karl I.
- The 1927 Ausgleich fails and a crisis is barely avoid thanks to German mediation. Hungary becomes Autonomous.
- Iron Guards storm the Romania's government and create a National Populist nation.
- After five years of Republican Rule after Wilson's fiasco, a 'great' depression hit the American economy.
- India is shattered in three countries. Afghanistan declares a swift war and conquer half of Pakistan.
- Japan experiences a modest economic crisis that weaken the hold of the army and navy on the government.
1930s
- Alfred von Tirpitz dies of old age. Kuno von Westarp is chosen as a successor and starts a political 'interregnum'.
- The 1933 Elections in America see the Republican Candidate, Herber Hoover, return to the post of Potus. Some allude that the late Democrat candidate, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, would have gained a solid democrat victory if he had not been assassinated.
- Christian revolters create the Shanqing/Millenarian Movement state in Shaanxi, defeating an obsolete Qing Army.
"The crisis of the Black Monday and the paying of the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk has severely weakened Russian Economy. Today President Keresky is supposed to have a meeting with the ministers of the coalition to find a resolution to this problem."
A shot rang through the entire timeline as Alexander Kerensky falls on the ground, unmoving.
oh, China is getting changed as Arabia also got changed in KR4 0.6, and the German Colonies in the East are now a separate puppet of Germany independent of Berlin, rather being under Singapore. (why not Raubal is beyond me)

Lets just say the Hashemites are gone and the land is split between the Rashids and the Sauds. (Hejaz is a part of the Ottomans)

China ( KR4 0.7 and KR 1.9? ) is a lot different from the current version, as in the Millenarians are moved to Shandong (and are a German puppet), the AOG is now the German possessions and Guangzhou, the Nanjing area and the stuff south of there is now the LEP, (a puppet of the AOG) the Shanxi Clique now exists and owns Shanxi, and Shaanxi, and Schezchuan is now split off of Yunnan.

oh, China is getting changed as Arabia also got changed in KR4 0.6, and the German Colonies in the East are now a separate puppet of Germany independent of Berlin, rather being under Singapore. (why not Raubal is beyond me)

Lets just say the Hashemites are gone and the land is split between the Rashids and the Sauds. (Hejaz is a part of the Ottomans)

China ( KR4 0.7 and KR 1.9? ) is a lot different from the current version, as in the Millenarians are moved to Shandong (and are a German puppet), the AOG is now the German possessions and Guangzhou, the Nanjing area and the stuff south of there is now the LEP, (a puppet of the AOG) the Shanxi Clique now exists and owns Shanxi, and Shaanxi, and Schezchuan is now split off of Yunnan.
As I've said, I will work with pre-0.6 canon for a major reason: This game has a limited set of tags and I'm tried to fit as much as possible without causing any not-canon events. I'm sorry if this mod will have a setup quite different than KR4 but I'm quite restricted by the game system. If someone wants to do something similar but for HOI4, they can contact me but I am not mod-savvy about HoI4..

As I've said, I will work with pre-0.6 canon for a major reason: This game has a limited set of tags and I'm tried to fit as much as possible without causing any not-canon events. I'm sorry if this mod will have a setup quite different than KR4 but I'm quite restricted by the game system. If someone wants to do something similar but for HOI4, they can contact me but I am not mod-savvy about HoI4..
there are enough tags for everybody and their mother in KR to get a country. I mean the 1.05 update added 60 new tags, so I am sure that isn't the problem. I think it is because you personally don't like the KR4 changes to the lore.

Personally, I am fine with it being different and more like KR for DH (my actual opinion regarding the mod is it is highly implausible at best and ASB at worst), but even then China is the wild card as it is slated for revision in KR1.9? (I need abject confirmation that this is actually going to happen and not just something I saw on the now dead KR forums)

1920s
1930s

I think yuo known yet, but here there's the official timeline of KR http://kaiserreich.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_World_History_since_1914

Here some news:
I decided to take a small detour today since I just had the results of an important uni exam (that I have passed, yay) and I decided to give my own touch with some custom ministers' traits.
Here are some:
Karl I - Bohemian Kaiser
Alfred von Tirpitz - Admiral-Chancellor
John Maclean - Scottish Socialist (might change to Celtic Communist, I'm up for a vote)
Franz von Papen - Non-Aligned Chancellor
The Duma - Oligarchic Senate
All German Colonial Leaders minus Goring - German Officer
Kuno von Westarp - Unpopular Compromiser
Amanullah Khan - General-King

The timeline is outdated, man. If you had played the last version of KR for DH or directly KR4 you would have known that.

Really ? I read this passage and I thought it was updated :
  • Mere hours after the announcement of this nation-ending 'peace', the Republic of Italy was proclaimed in Milan by incensed nationalists. All treaties signed by the House of Savoy where to be considered null and void. The competing Socialist Republic of Italy, modeled after France's syndicalist revolution, was proclaimed less than a week later in Torino, and thus the Italian Civil War begun

Really ? I read this passage and I thought it was updated :
  • Mere hours after the announcement of this nation-ending 'peace', the Republic of Italy was proclaimed in Milan by incensed nationalists. All treaties signed by the House of Savoy where to be considered null and void. The competing Socialist Republic of Italy, modeled after France's syndicalist revolution, was proclaimed less than a week later in Torino, and thus the Italian Civil War begun
The Kaiserreich for HOI4 was partly updated. Just for the nations that have been changed mostly. Germany's timeline still have Von Papen as the starting chancellor, yet both in HOI4 and DH from 1930 to 1936 the Reich-Kanzler is Kuno von Westarp. I have noticed that most of the timeline rework is buggy and filled with grammar errors. If someone can send me a well-made 'historical' timeline for Kaiserreich, I will have it put in the first post and his/her name made part of the credits.

Ok guys, finished the Russian Civil War, Post Civil War and made events for the creation of Alash-Orda and Turkistan (I had access to Britannica.com for info about 'Turkestan' and I found out it was actually Turkistan.). I made sure that Soviet Union experience a major downgrade if you go KR path and that the Whites receive more volunteers during the war.
I'm still debating if this mod should be with both OTL and KRTL or just KRTL. Vote down so I know what you would like to see.
Next one in the list is.. United States of America! Boi, oh Boi!

Last edited:
Ok guys, finished the Russian Civil War, Post Civil War and made events for the creation of Alash-Orda and Turkistan (I had access to Britannica.com for info about 'Turkestan' and I found out it was actually Turkistan.). I made sure that Soviet Union experience a major downgrade if you go KR path and that the Whites receive more volunteers during the war.
I'm still debating if this mod should be with both OTL and KRTL or just KRTL. Vote down so I know what you would like to see.
Next one in the list is.. United States of America! Boi, oh Boi!

Maybe your own interpretation of events?

I mean there are many illogical things that happen in the Kaisereich timeline, such as a German intervention in Russia AND China, conveniently killing off political figures, and in general just strangeness.

KR is a fantasy mod, not very much grounded in reality. It is however very fun to play, I'm just not sure how plausible it is.

Finished USA Event chains and god why TGC choose that ugly photo for John Jack Reed?!
Anyway, next part is.. SPAIN!

Finished USA Event chains and god why TGC choose that ugly photo for John Jack Reed?!
Anyway, next part is.. SPAIN!

Better?

John Reed.jpg

Attachments

• John Reed.rar
    2,5 KB · Views: 10
Spain Event Chain Completed! Next part is.. Japan!
I already started to work around the nation and I finished an historical event file for TGC (already sent to be added) and I will have to do one a bit more different.
It seems that KR Japan has different governments than OTL...