• Pre order now!

Paradox Development Studio brings you the sequel to one of the most popular strategy games ever made! Crusader Kings III is soon upon us and you can pre order it today!

Releasing September 1st 2020

SniperSOAP

Totalist Dictator
Jun 3, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
well, got a few things to report, first off the flag ext is kinda off for GEA resulting in the flag not showing properly, secondly the ministers for the Nanjing Clique randomly changed after I exited and reloaded to the ordinary ROC ministers (that occassionally show up in TGC when you get rid of Sun Zhongshan.) I would say more about the Qing but most of it has been already said.(MAN is a tag that can be used in lieu of CHI when the Qing are "restored".)
1) There were some minor issues with the naming, which resulted in quite the chaotic handling of the GEA's flag ext. I'm working on something for soon-to-be-released 1.01;
2) The issue isn't limited to China, but it can happen to france. As I can't locate the issue within the files just yet, I've set some persistent events that will adjust the ministers in due time;
3) I've contemplated about it too, but as of now the MAN tag has been planned to be used for something else about Qing.
Some things I noticed while playing as Germany until march 1925 (the British Revolution):
- The techs have been updated for a start in 1920 (a bit too generous here and there perhaps) but the units have still the same tech level as in 1914. Also the building queu has not changed. One would think that those ships would have been ready by then.
- When the Kingdom of Two Sicilies declares Independance in January 1920, Germany for some reason loses Malta.
- The flag of German East Asia does not show properly.
- Ethiopia loses Eritrea when Egypt becomes independent in march 1921 even though the later has no claims or cores to the area. There seems to be no event for Ethiopia about this either.
- The problems with colonies during the British Revolution has not been completely solved. For some strange reason Germany gets the greater part of the Dutch East Indies. Only Northern Borneo (formerly British) should become German.
1) The building queue will be updated soon through 1.01 patch;
2) The issue has been already corrected in 1.01 patch;
3) ^^^;
4) ^^^;
5) ^^^;

The 1.01 patch will be released in a couple of hours from now. Just the time to apply corrections, compress folder in Rar and upload it.

Conquerer1234

Lt. General
Aug 28, 2012
  • Darkest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Arsenal of Democracy
1) There were some minor issues with the naming, which resulted in quite the chaotic handling of the GEA's flag ext. I'm working on something for soon-to-be-released 1.01;
2) The issue isn't limited to China, but it can happen to france. As I can't locate the issue within the files just yet, I've set some persistent events that will adjust the ministers in due time;
3) I've contemplated about it too, but as of now the MAN tag has been planned to be used for something else about Qing.
The first one is easy to fix, however I would suppose the second problem has something to do with the scenario file for the nanjing clique or France not being set up correctly.
What you still including the Rework stuff involving south China yet not the north? (as I know a battle scenario was released in 1.9.2 detailing the rework.)

Oh, I don’t get why Kenya, Uganda, Zanzibar, Sudan, Egypt, Malaya, North Borneo, and the Pacific Islands aren’t British (surely you could’ve just grab the scenario files from the 1914 scenario and edit the owned and controlled provinces to make it accurate to the pre-revolutionary situation.)

according to the old wiki the French civil war should still be ongoing as it doesn’t end until June 1920 according to this article: http://editthis.info/kaiserreich/Commune_of_France#The_French_Civil_War

the scenario files would probably help with those issues.

Last edited:

SniperSOAP

Totalist Dictator
Jun 3, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Darkest Hour
  • Victoria 2
The first one is easy to fix, however I would suppose the second problem has something to do with the scenario file for the nanjing clique or France not being set up correctly.
What you still including the Rework stuff involving south China yet not the north? (as I know a battle scenario was released in 1.9.2 detailing the rework.)
I've looked thoroughly at the Scenario files to try and find problems, both through program and directly through the coding, but there was nothing that could be fixed in there since everything seems to be in order. I've included both North and South China bits for the rework, but the battle scenario is set in 1926 and between that date and 1920 there are a couple of events that create the same conditions for the Northern Expedition.

Oh, I don’t get why Kenya, Uganda, Zanzibar, Sudan, Egypt, Malaya, North Borneo, and the Pacific Islands aren’t British (surely you could’ve just grab the scenario files from the 1914 scenario and edit the owned and controlled provinces to make it accurate to the pre-revolutionary situation.)
Kenya was already German, Sudan is under Ottoman control as it's part of the Khedivate of Egypt which was awarded to Ottomans, the Peace of Honor gives some pacific colonies to Germany. The UK wasn't left unscathed and I wouldn't rely too much on what the old pages of the wiki says, especially when they get contradicted a lot by the newest pages.

according to the old wiki the French civil war should still be ongoing as it doesn’t end until June 1920 according to this article: http://editthis.info/kaiserreich/Commune_of_France#The_French_Civil_War
Especially the French Civil War page. In fact, there is this page dedicated to the 1936 HoS which refers to the CGT takeover as a revolution than a Civil War. I've been wary from actually putting too much trust into the page since the mods there aren't fixing the old bits of the lore that have been retconned.

the scenario files would probably help with those issues.
Yes, that's why I've been working with those since day 1. But thank you for the advice.

Conquerer1234

Lt. General
Aug 28, 2012
  • Darkest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Prison Architect
  • Victoria 2
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Arsenal of Democracy
I've looked thoroughly at the Scenario files to try and find problems, both through program and directly through the coding, but there was nothing that could be fixed in there since everything seems to be in order. I've included both North and South China bits for the rework, but the battle scenario is set in 1926 and between that date and 1920 there are a couple of events that create the same conditions for the Northern Expedition.

Kenya was already German, Sudan is under Ottoman control as it's part of the Khedivate of Egypt which was awarded to Ottomans, the Peace of Honor gives some pacific colonies to Germany. The UK wasn't left unscathed and I wouldn't rely too much on what the old pages of the wiki says, especially when they get contradicted a lot by the newest pages.

Especially the French Civil War page. In fact, there is this page dedicated to the 1936 HoS which refers to the CGT takeover as a revolution than a Civil War. I've been wary from actually putting too much trust into the page since the mods there aren't fixing the old bits of the lore that have been retconned.

Yes, that's why I've been working with those since day 1. But thank you for the advice.
this page on the wiki says it was a civil war, well, in fact the Egypt page says something different, the whole Peace with Honor article says no territory of Britain, Portugal and Japan would be transfered to Germany, naturally it would include Egypt-Sudan, Cyprus, Kuwait, Kenya, Uganda or the Malay Territories. the British Pacific Possessions would also be exept from the transference to Germany.

SniperSOAP

Totalist Dictator
Jun 3, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Darkest Hour
  • Victoria 2
this page on the wiki says it was a civil war, well, in fact the Egypt page says something different, the whole Peace with Honor article says no territory of Britain, Portugal and Japan would be transfered to Germany, naturally it would include Egypt-Sudan, Cyprus, Kuwait, Kenya, Uganda or the Malay Territories. the British Pacific Possessions would also be exept from the transference to Germany.
The Commune of France page is outdated (Last change was in early 2019, before there were some retcons to the origins of the Commune). Once again, you aren't accepting legitimate explanations. The page of the Peace with Honor states that the treaty is a 'formal white peace', but not a nominal one. It follows the Nine Articles from the 1919 Ceasefire, which the ninth one states that the Allied Powers have to abide by the minor territorial treaties imposed by the victors of the weltkrieg. The Egyptian Khedivate was 'nominally' under British control, but the Ottomans had a large influence over politics despite their inability to breach through the Suez Channel, Sudan was part of the Khedivate/now-Sultanate. Kuwait was occupied following the closure of the Arab Revolt, with the small nation pledging support to the rebels and declaring war on the Ottomans, ending up annexed by the German-Ottoman operations against the Arab Nationalists. The Pacific Isles were abadoned by the British and French following the rising of instability within their countries, especially France when the CGT took over Paris and imposed a provisional government.

Conquerer1234

Lt. General
Aug 28, 2012
  • Darkest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Prison Architect
  • Victoria 2
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Arsenal of Democracy
according to the Cyprus page on the wiki, only Cyprus was transferred to the Turks in 1921, Egypt and Sudan remained under British occupation until 1925. (even then it wouldn't go under Ottoman direct control given it was a tributary state since 1867) inferring out of that situation and with the Copenhagen Armistice being a white peace (with the eventual exclusion of Cyprus) Egypt, Sudan, Kenya, Uganda and Zanzibar should technically still be under British rule.

• 1Like
Reactions: Korsteeni

SniperSOAP

Totalist Dictator
Jun 3, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Darkest Hour
  • Victoria 2
Playing as GER. 1940. No war.British revolution. Russia has crushed the Soviets.
The mod has yet to have events beyond early 1930s. It's stated in the Changelog of latest version.