- Jun 3, 2013
1) There were some minor issues with the naming, which resulted in quite the chaotic handling of the GEA's flag ext. I'm working on something for soon-to-be-released 1.01;well, got a few things to report, first off the flag ext is kinda off for GEA resulting in the flag not showing properly, secondly the ministers for the Nanjing Clique randomly changed after I exited and reloaded to the ordinary ROC ministers (that occassionally show up in TGC when you get rid of Sun Zhongshan.) I would say more about the Qing but most of it has been already said.(MAN is a tag that can be used in lieu of CHI when the Qing are "restored".)
2) The issue isn't limited to China, but it can happen to france. As I can't locate the issue within the files just yet, I've set some persistent events that will adjust the ministers in due time;
3) I've contemplated about it too, but as of now the MAN tag has been planned to be used for something else about Qing.
1) The building queue will be updated soon through 1.01 patch;Some things I noticed while playing as Germany until march 1925 (the British Revolution):
- The techs have been updated for a start in 1920 (a bit too generous here and there perhaps) but the units have still the same tech level as in 1914. Also the building queu has not changed. One would think that those ships would have been ready by then.
- When the Kingdom of Two Sicilies declares Independance in January 1920, Germany for some reason loses Malta.
- The flag of German East Asia does not show properly.
- Ethiopia loses Eritrea when Egypt becomes independent in march 1921 even though the later has no claims or cores to the area. There seems to be no event for Ethiopia about this either.
- The problems with colonies during the British Revolution has not been completely solved. For some strange reason Germany gets the greater part of the Dutch East Indies. Only Northern Borneo (formerly British) should become German.
2) The issue has been already corrected in 1.01 patch;
The 1.01 patch will be released in a couple of hours from now. Just the time to apply corrections, compress folder in Rar and upload it.