• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
wow thanks guys- seriously that means alot glad your enjoying it....cant wait to see the nations of earth descend into chaos....

Well... further :D

Further Descent

The likelihood of Britain and her allies being drawn into a European war has only increased further with the conflict in China, the initial stages of our strategy has been ordered to be drawn up.

1. Norway shall be watched, her proximity to not only Britain but the Commintern makes her valuable, should she fall into enemy hands, steps will be taken to ensure her strategic position is for British use.

2. Naturally the defence of our French allies is paramount, they must not be allowed to fall, without French aid Britian would lose her foothold on mainland Europe and be forced into a solely defensive war. Our defeat in this circumstance would be academic regardless of our refusal to surrender

The Worsening Situation in Asia is both worrying and promising. China looks to be facing inevitable defeat, however the resistance she shows may weaken both Axis and Commintern forces. Secondly, the hostilities between the Axis and Commintern can only be beneficial to the Allies, a war between the two in asia would be huge and the resources and manpower both sides would be forced to divert to this front can only aid the Allies at this point in time.

The Initial stages of the Japanese invasion

The further descent of the Chinese...

Our Initial steps into tank and submarine technology has begun, they will be key to our war effort.

lifeless said:
why submarines? carriers are the way to go! :D

Ah but my subs can be built in large numbers cheaply and do alot of damage-- they have always served me very well as Germany and Japan.

Also LOVE my tanks.
Ahh :)

Walter Model said:
Well, Tanks for the update!

:p

Man thats old ;)

I guess i should go check how 'ole Ironside is doing in France....

Is there an update in the air?.....

wow great revival, really like your idea for an aar. is it likely that comintern and axis will declare war on each other? also can you ally with belgium and netherlands? dont want to leave them to fight alone..

im hoping the commies take france, ive never seen a dday against commmunist europe, or atleast never seen one succeed.

cuchulain said:
wow great revival, really like your idea for an aar. is it likely that comintern and axis will declare war on each other? also can you ally with belgium and netherlands? dont want to leave them to fight alone..

im hoping the commies take france, ive never seen a dday against commmunist europe, or atleast never seen one succeed.

I fully intend on getting as many allies as i can! Definently including the Netherlands and Belgium, however would inviting Belgium in make France harder to defend?

*With Ironside defending France they cannot lose!*

*sheer act of Brivado to make self feel better about possible, inevitable loss of Mainland France*

An invasion of Communist europe would be..challenging, its kind of why i have eyes on Norway, a sort of forward , european base that is still isolated enough to defend.

A Somewhat Lighter Note

Due to the already impressive Naval strength of the axis and the continued build up of the Communist German Navy the pursuit of very advanced submarines has been decided to be key to our strategy. They will be mass prouduced, resulting in the surface fleet becoming the second force in the British navy for the first time in History.These new advanced submarines will be used firstly to defend Britain, with their expected success and cheap production cost they will be added into fleet of 6 and sent on patrol to cause heavily losses to the Axis navies and to Eliminate the Comminterns feeble navy as soon as possible.

The Large ammounts of time and resources are deemed worth it to gain such an early advantage over the other powers and to defend Britain

We also have smaller problems to keep a watchful eye on...

Ireland at this stage has no means to persuade us into accepting these outrageous demands, however should she show sympathy to the cause of either the commintern or the axis, she would have to be ......corrected.

The situation in Spain is still being watched very closely, more extremist ideologies on the French doorstep could create severe problems for us in the future.

The Spanish Nationalists have all but won

We do feel , however, that the future British tanks should act as a deterrent to Franco and any others who dare threaten Britain and her allies!

British tank design continues to advance

AOK. 11 said:
A moon base will be advantagous, especially considering the ULTIMATE WAR is going on.

Anyway, great AAR.

:p

Thanks guys, i have reread this AAR to myself and im flattered by your kind words.

The rockets are kind of a last resort, i wont persue them further for quite a while yet as they will cost too much -- i figure IF France falls i can atleast dish out some punishment to enemy IC and Infrastructure [and airbases] from Britain while i regroup!

EDIT

Just to add, im finding rather amusing how everyone seems to be making a tradition of writing Ultimate war or ULTIMATE WAR :D

The Hounds are Stirring.....

Britain is continuing to modernise and build. Planning is continuing for a future Liberation of Norway and so in anticipation of this and future Amphibious invasions the training of marines is essential and thus is underway

The British military continues to strengthen and grow

British Advances into rocketry have been halted for the time being along with our plans for nuclear research as there are many other areas that we must advance in, our economy simply will not allow us to through vast ammounts of money at whatever we please.
Fighter aircraft are an absolute necessity to help us defend our island. the royal navy can block the seas but cannot fortify us against ariel bombardment [a threat which would cause havoc with our sensitive economy] and paratroops being dropped. We mainly,however wish to focus on our ground troops as this is where any war would be won and lost thus we will pursue more advanced forms of artillery to the best of our ability-- the army will also be aided with armoured cars and anti-aircraft batteried to protect them from enemy aircraft.

Then.....

The Hounds Awoke....

lifeless said:
the hounds awoke huh? hmm...great update :)

Im quite looking forward to making the next update.

The dial is going to turn a notch toward...Ultimate

Interesting concept, I'll be following :)

Yoy21 said:
Hounds awoke? DOGGIES!!!!!!! :D

;) i think you misunderstood the deeper meaning i was going for....

But as long as your enjoying it! :p

You mean this AAR was not allready an 11 on the ULTIMATE scale?

Anyway, great update.

By the way, are you building any new warships for the RN?

Oh excuse me.

By the way, are you building any new ULTIMATE warships for the RN?