• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Okay... the US... WOW. I do not envy those poor South American Countries.

France is looking enormous as well.

You should load as the US and annex Guatemala.

So here's who I think will be the last ones standing
US
France
Britain
Russia
Japan
India
China

The end is aproaching... UK must have a monster resource base. If they did a proper amphibious attack, Zombie Napoleon would be defeated once and for all.

I'm betting on France in that war. Russia has the disadvantage of not having immense territory with immense IC spread on it, so they can't simply retreat far away and build a giant army with their monster IC.

I wonder if anyone could do a MDS version of the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny. Just liberate everyone who has to be liberated so we can have lots of countries.

Last edited:
Australia and New Zealand? How are those two doing?

I think India might turn out to be pure evil, snatching the UK's African empire the second it has completed it :p

It's just wonderful to see the oddities of the wars as they develop. Would you be able to post the "Ships Sunk" list next time you show army, navy and air force comparisons? I'm wondering if there has been any naval warfare to speak of.

I know I saw France using a fairly decent air force. I wish there was some report that showed is anyone else was using an airforce as opposed to just building one.

Keep up the ultimate crazy awesomeness!!!

what is the troop density on the Russian front like? IIRC Russia had a lot less troops there than France so my expectation is they will be pushed back soon, too.

Oh and the US army is HUGE. :eek: mercy be with their enemies once they start building landing ships...

Russia tends to have anywhere from 4 to 6 divisions along the French border

I wonder why the USA hasn't attacked the Caribbean islands yet, it seems they see Dominican Republic as a too powerful enemy :rofl:

Are those Partisans in Brazil?

Yes, those are partisans

Australia and New Zealand? How are those two doing?

Just sitting around waiting for Japan

It's just wonderful to see the oddities of the wars as they develop. Would you be able to post the "Ships Sunk" list next time you show army, navy and air force comparisons? I'm wondering if there has been any naval warfare to speak of.

I know I saw France using a fairly decent air force. I wish there was some report that showed is anyone else was using an airforce as opposed to just building one.

Keep up the ultimate crazy awesomeness!!!

I actually took a look at the ships sunk list yesterday, and its quite sizeable. Most of the sinking has been done by the UK, US, Japan, Argentina, and I think a few French or Brazilian ships.

And I've seen quite a few air units flying around. Most notable is the British flying over Ireland.

The end is aproaching... UK must have a monster resource base. If they did a proper amphibious attack, Zombie Napoleon would be defeated once and for all.

I'm betting on France in that war. Russia has the disadvantage of not having immense territory with immense IC spread on it, so they can't simply retreat far away and build a giant army with their monster IC.

I wonder if anyone could do a MDS version of the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny. Just liberate everyone who has to be liberated so we can have lots of countries.

Yes. And enable the nukes from the start, to spice things up.

I am affirming my previous statements: LIKE ALLWAYS THE US WILL WIN:mad:

best. update. ever.

Oh wow, if the Brits were to play it smart they could destroy the French easily.

I love that sneaky grab of Baku, too. Cheeky blighters :p Still, once the US turn their attention outwards... I think that might be the end of the Empire. The Home Islands are among the most densely wealthy provinces on the planet, but damned if anyone can figure out how to protect them!

Wondering if maybe we could get a look at the IC of the big players remaining? Maybe the top 10?

Yes. And enable the nukes from the start, to spice things up.

Or make two versions: The normal and the nuke-less version for people who don't like the fallout!

I would like to see nukes. That would make a great AAR. Wish I knew scenario editing.

Just read through this AAR and I must say, fantastic! A great idea and a brilliant read :cool:

Anyone know if the scenario works in Armaggedon? I'd quite like to try it out for myself

Yes it looks like a chicken :rofl:

Personally I think it has more of a swan.

Really, it's an essential difference.

;)

Last edited:
Update VII - January 1, 1939 - July 1, 1939

Beginning this update, is Oman. Britain annexed the last of the Middle East countries, painting the entire region pink. And so now the Middle East is preparing for an epic France vs Britain vs Russia vs India battle that should hopefully be quite interesting and absurd.

7-34Oman.png

In Asia, Japan continues its amphibious assault south by finishing off Indonesia, a country who it had essentially defeated a few updates ago. And so now with Indonesia gone, the path to Australia lies wide open to Japanese invasion. Which is what they may do after occupying the rest of Australian New Guinea.

7-33Indonesia.png

Up next is Chile. Argentina took out its skinny neighbour, as it prepares to deal with its foes to the north. Especially the United States, who are currently spilling over into the continent from Panama.

7-32Chile.png

Portugal is finally defeated, as someone finally got around to occupying the Azores. And so while Portugal's "sit on an isolated island and hope everyone forgets about us" strategy ultimately fails, though they did beat Spain. And as you will note in the following screenshot, the Brits have essentially been kicked off the peninsula, with the exception of Gibraltar.

7-31Portugal.png

Now over to North America. California is finally defeated, and the US has succeeded in occupying the entire mainland and turning it a solid blue. And remember, you can all blame the Confederates for this entire thing. Its completely their fault.

7-30California.png

Europe gets one fewer country, as France finishes off Hungary. Despite hiding out in Romania, presumably while wearing fake moustaches and using a terribly sounding Romanian accent, the French managed to find them, and annexed them. And so now the Franco-Russian border stretches all the way across the continent.

7-29.png

28th place, or possibly 24th, or some other number, goes to Benin-Sahel. The British continue their domination of Africa, leaving just Gabon, Rhodesia, and Angola hanging around. And I must say, Angola is doing a ridiculous job of surviving.

7-28Benin-Sahel.png

Alright, I lied earlier. Turkey still existed, so technically the British didn't finish off the Mid East, but Turkey was almost defeated then anyways. And now we can make it official, with the French annexing Turkey. And so now we can have that big four way mayhem I promised a while ago.

7-27Turkey.png

And lastly for these six months, we head back to Africa, where yet another country is knocked out by Britain. This time its Rhodesia. And so now there is only two standing between Britain and control of Africa. Its a shame we aren't playing Risk, as Britain could use those extra soldiers per turn you get for controlling a continent.

7-26Rhodesia.png

France seems to be slowly pushing the Russians back, having pushed the border back a bit since the last update. They seem to be having trouble dislodging the Brits from Gibraltar. Russia has reached the Middle East, and the Indians have hit the Caspian Sea. Ireland is still hanging around, which is odd, considering how amphibious crazy the Brits have been. And everyone is ignoring Cyprus.

7Europe.png

In Asia, Japan had just about finished off Manchukuo, and appear to be making gains in China. They have also taken all of New Guinea, and Australia is reinforcing their northern coast. And Japan's gains in Indochina have remained relatively unchanged. India is slowly pusing outwards, with gains in Central Asia and Thailand. And the British have landed and taken Sri Lanka.

7Asia.png

Africa is almost completely pink. Angola is still there, and will presumabley be gone soon. And Gabon is just awaiting the inevitable. And just like Cyprus, everyone is ignoring Madagascar.

7Africa.png

Finally South America. Argentina has taken all of eastern Brazil, while the US has occupied Colombia. The two are heading right towards each other and it won't be long until the two battle it out, with presumabley predictable results.

7SouthAmerica.png