• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Seems we're heading nearer and nearer towards a France vs Russia showdown with UK interference here. Whorever takes over Continental Europe gets to fight the Brits.

Brazil is losing to Argentina because they're too spread. Brazilian troops in Panama are the only thing stopping the USA from taking over South America. They're getting closer to Belém, I hope my grandfather can find some shelter or I'll never exist!

Africa seems doomed to become a big british colony, unless colonial anger fires up and partisans take over. The loss of Gibraltar will probrably give the UK serious problems in the Middle East, though I'm not sure about Africa.

Also, aren't Scotland and Wales releaseable? Is there some way to release FDR, DDR and normal Germany with each one having certain parts of territory and the same claims? You could put that into the Ultimate Showdown scenario.

Like I said before, I'm betting on a UK victory here. OP could put our bets on the first page, the one who wins get a cookie. How about that? What are your bets?

My bets?

(1) Russia Wins

(2) UK Wins

(3) USA Wins

Barring those, everyone else is screwed. Japan is tough, but they can't expand fast enough. Once the other superpowers spot them in their war with China, they will quickly be smashed in a multi-front war and will pay for their over-expanded empire with many enemies.

India is a regional power. If Russia was not busy in the west, they could easily roll over and squish those Indians. At any rate, India will last quite a while as it is in a fairly strong position

Brazil is eventually going to be taken down by the American behemoth. Once the Yanks cross Colon and Panama, they will spread across the continent and Brazil will die

France cannot win, I guarantee it. The French are mighty tough with Zombie Napoleon and all, but they are fighting against both Russia (Who is pretty damn huge right now) and Britain (who is pretty stretched like the RL British empire, but still sizable), not to mention all the puny "Rebel Nations" attempting to survive (like the Austrians/Czechs, though Yugoslavia qualifies as well). The French are going the way of Napoleon: Big victories often, but not permanent victories.

You know, call me crazy, but even without the force comparison it was clear that the Chinese have the largest army around. They've got enough to have men in a good, what, 75% of their provinces? I think I'm going to have to revise their finishing position upwards. If they can push back Japan they can turn their attention in other directions, and pretty much any neighbor they take out will be a huge boost to them, even if only in strategic depth. If they can hold on while they continue to build their army up they could become very, very formidable.

Any ideas why the US is struggling to deal with California? Their army is nine times the size, so even with invasion forces for South America and an Atlantic defensive wall they should be able to outnumber the Calis a good 3:1.

More importantly, what the heck are the Kiwis going to do with all those transports? I think the Aussies ought to watch out!

I just like imagining what the politicians of the day make of it all :D

The Franco-Russian clash should prove very interesting :D

Russia will be doomed once France attacks. France has most of its army lined up for the offensive across eastern Europe, while Russia has its army dispersed and will need months to shift forces from Asia to its western frontier.

My money is on France dominating all of Europe.

UK has many forces in peripheral theatres, however, if they decide to focus on France they can land forces all across fortress Europe, potentially totally destabilizing thr French Neonapoleonic empire.

I just noticed.

France fresh from victories in Europe, invades Russia. At the same time, france is in a potentialy long war with the British in Spain.

Is history repeating itself?

Exactly the same thing I had been thinking a bit earlier :p

How the hell did the chinese built so many troops?

I bet for Argentina conquering south America and maybe retaking the Falklands before USA can reach it. If the Ai is smart, it should finish California first.

This is awesome, but for the purposes of the scenario, maybe adjust the build AI for countries that might not otherwise construct a navy? China with transports would be a force to be reckoned with in this situation.

Ever since the Byzantine Empire, I'd say.

OFFTOPIC Bulgarians stopped the islam from inviding Europe ;) And to the aar why was Bulgaria so fast pwned.I could made at least 3 militias to the beginning of the mess and yugoslavia had only 1-2 INFs

From the east, nonetheless.

OFFTOPIC Bulgarians stopped the islam from inviding Europe ;) And to the aar why was Bulgaria so fast pwned.I could made at least 3 militias to the beginning of the mess and yugoslavia had only 1-2 INFs

It was the polish army that bailed the Austrian empire at the gates of Vienna who stopped the Ottomans from taking over all of europe. Bulgaria was gone long before that.

And about why, because Bulgaria is inbetween a lot of their enemies, atleast in this instance. And AI doesn't build militias when it can afford to build infantries. :p

How the hell did the chinese built so many troops?

I bet for Argentina conquering south America and maybe retaking the Falklands before USA can reach it. If the Ai is smart, it should finish California first.

It's China. Even USSR tends to be outnumbered by China, near endgame, and in this, when everyone starts at zero...no contest. Honestly surprised the Chinese AI didn't build more MIL, though.