• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That Lithuania...
It was a very fun game to follow. I might be greedy, but when might we see another project?
I know I would love a continuation :)
But jokes aside @fabiolundiense whatever you choose to do I am sure will be fine

Woohoo, you made it! And just in time ;). This was a great adventure and I can barely wait till your next project. Well done!

Thanks again, guys. I can't say yet when I'll start a new game, but probably fairly soon. Being a glutton for punishment, I'm game to not stray too far from the Ottomans... o_O Not on their back doorstep, and not Byzantium -- I'm not that much of a masochist :D

Lithuania is looking like a Golden Horde ;)
I also think it's quite amazing that you finished right before the new patch. Good job!

Thanks, Ericpiplup. Actually, I don't have plans to get the new expansion yet. I'd like to see how more advanced players deal with all the new stuff before I acquire it.

Did I already do a shameless plug for the EU4 to Vic2 converter? :D
Because you could have another 100 years to play, and you've got a good position for moving into Africa.

LOL :) Well, no thanks, Idhrendur, I think I've had enough torrid nights for now :p But Africa, you say ? Hmm....

After seeing again ... how far are scandinavia from GP? they seem quite successful too

They were a couple of places under the Ottomans, so 11th or 12th position. But imho, they should have been up there in place of Canada.