• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

haaaza

Recruit
May 17, 2020
So i wanted to see what the game is like, so i downloading it during the free trial, except it lags, and it lags hard. Now i understand there's apparently lagging issues the more you play a match and develop things, but i lag straight from the first day, it will occur maybe every 30 seconds and be a random duration from 10seconds to a minute. Surely this can't be the case? My pc is strong, it should be good enough? I lowered all graphic options to low, and i also turned auto save off.

Here are some of my specs, just in case it's something to do with my actual hardware. I woud love to see what this game is about but i already can't bare the amount of lag, any help would be much appreciated .

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8-Core 20 MB Cache 105 W CPU with Wraith Prism Cooler - Black

GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX VEGA 64

Motherboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK Socket AM4 ATX Motherboard for AMD Ryzen Processors

Installed memory (RAM): Gskill F4-3200C16D-16GVGB Memory D4 3200 16 GB C16 RipV K2, 2 x 8 GB, 1.35 V, RipjawsV Black

Right click on the game in your Steam Library, properties, betas. Select stellaris_test from the list there.

IF that doesn't help,
DXDIAG is a program you run from a command prompt or the Windows start menu 'run' dialog box (or 'search programs' in Windows 7 or later). After running it will open a window and start collecting info with a progress bar in the lower-left corner. When it completes click the 'save all information' button and save it to a file then attach that file here.

Please attach your Documents/Paradox/Stellaris/settings.txt and pdx_settings.txt .
From your Documents/Paradox/Stellaris/logs/ folder, attach system.log .